It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAZY "Coincidences", I think I'm a witness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

i still like what you've done here and who knows where it will take you?
i just don't see you dead on the streets of some middle eastern country, that's all

Revelation 11:8-10
Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

/shrug

have you seen the video?
i'm always interested in what other bible folks have to say about it.
(there's not many around these parts)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by saidative

Same advice as to others: I know a VERY good shrink

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Actually, I have read a good bit of his good work.

I'm pressed enough with a couple of other rather urgent situations that I'm still having trouble pulling together his main points with any clarity, at all. So, I asked for his help. I suspect I wouldn't be the only one appreciating his listing his main points briefly.

If you need such help with any of my posts, feel free to ask. I do TEND to try and summarize my main points, most of the time.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have never understood even one word you have written, and you copy and paste huge blocks of text that no one could "wade through" and you never explain anything succinctly or ever seem to have any points.

At least this man I understand every single word he says...

I suppose I'm sorry... I felt thought it terribly odd coming from you of all people...
edit on 5-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by khnum

I've lost count of how many people I've met face to face who soberly assured me that they were one of THE TWO WITNESSES.

I suspect all together, such folks could generously populate a mega-church. LOL.

Personally, I believe THE TWO WITNESSES must be at least Enoch . . . and probably the best candidate for the other one is Elijah. Not having died in their mortal bodies . . . they make the best Biblical candidates.

And, I do NOT think that THE TWO WITNESSES will have any doubt about who they are--nor will the world.

= = =

BTW, I've never pretended to be ONE SIZE FITS ALL. I know I do NOT write for everyone. I know that my language and dictionary can be . . . challenging to mystifying . . . for more than 2 or 3 folks. I do the more or less best I can given the time and energy I have. God will have to make up for my flaws and lack. Thankfully, the feedback I get leaves me motivated to persist every now and then. Folks are more than welcome to scroll on by whenever their eyes glaze over or whenever they see my name.

edit on 5/4/2014 by BO XIAN because: footnote

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

People have a need to be important, special in some way. What most fail to realize is that all people of God - if they are truly people of God - are very special indeed.

Greater than the angels, because they have fought and overcome sin and evil... something the angels never faced.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You have misunderstood 2 main facts about the Bible and God.

1) The generations the New Testament writes between Jesus and Abraham or Adam do not much with the years the human kind exists on Earth. From what priests and monks have told me about that when i asked them, it is believed that the New Testament contains only well known people in the genealogy of Jesus from Madonna's side. It is a fact that the human kind did not appeared tens of thousands years ago but millions. Church accepts that and gives the explanation i wrote above (when i say Church i mean the Orthodox; i have no clue what the Catholic is saying on that).

2) The number of God is not 7. 7 is and will be the number of the antichrist. The number of God is 8 and more specifically 888.

Why?

In the New Testament the name of Jesus was originally wrote in the ancient Greek as "Ιησούς Χριστός". Based on Pythagoras and his widely accepted and respectful school, all the ancient Greek words much with a 3 digit number. When words have the same 3 digit number, they are connected in many ways. That number of the words was called "Λεξάριθμος".

Now, each of the ancient Greek letters matches with a specific number. When you take the name of Jesus "Ιησούς Χριστός" and you try to find its "Λεξάριθμος", you come up with the number 888 and not 777.

Simple explanation? 8 matches with the symbol of infinity in mathematics ∞ ( " Άπειρο " = ∞ = infinity = without an end). As God is infinite and triunity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are infinite each by his own. This is why the number 888 perfectly describes God and not the number 7 or 777.

The odd (for some people) thing i can mention here is that the Church fully accepts the upper thinking about the number 888.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Whilst we may differ on whose who based on the interpretation of who the two candelsticks are I agree far too many people assume posts and titles they do not have,my post was a a warning not to rush in where angels fear to tread I have had some serious and life threatening spiritual experiences myself where only the grace of God and blood of Yeshua have saved me,real spiritual warfare is not for the feint hearted and the two witnesses will be taking on an archangel,archons,egyptian Gods and Goetic demons which takes decades of experience and absolute faith and proof God has your back....if all these 'Witnesses' truly knew what they could be in for they would well and truly think twice.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by BO XIAN

Greater than the angels, because they have fought and overcome sin and evil... something the angels never faced.

If only there was sin and evil to fight, rather than our perceptions! All life is amazing, and I'll say it again that each person chooses their purpose.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

I thought the number of Jesus was 777? And knowing that Jesus can only return after the Antichrist has appeared (his number being 666) wouldn't this make more sense? Think about it, The only way to get to God is through Jesus. Jesus being 777 and then God being 888? To be honest with you though, I don't think the numbers of God and Jesus matter, just the number of the Antichrist which is given for a purpose in the Book of Revelation.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

i think you're probably right on that..

malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of Jehovah come

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wow!!! Thanks for all the replies. I'm gonna get to 'em here in a minute. Seriously, though. Thanks for reading/watching my stuff. But check out this new coincidence. The title to this video is, "Seven Volcanoes In Six Different Continents All Start Erupting Within Hours of Eachother". 7 before 6, Dudes. This vid came out yesterday, right when I posted this thread. I didn't look for it either, I check this YT page everyday.

www.youtube.com...

I guess they didn't really start within hours of eachother, but still.

You know, I wouldn't think I was a witness either, probably. But how anybody can watch my vid, and then the first minute of that Perry Stone message, and not see that it's spot on is amazing to me.

I don't like to act like things I can't prove are fact. It feels counter-productive to me.

I'm gonna get another dream, Homies.I had the beginning of one. I thought I got secret raptured for a while, kinda. I was doubting the witness thing too, and I lost some of the awesome feeling I had. That could've been for other reasons too, tho. I was thinking about movies like the matrix and stuff, and it was crazy. God let me see that I was still here, and it's real. I'm still learning at a rapid rate. I AM doing stuff in my real life too. I'm fighting evil, but not really like in the evangelist way. More like the gangster way(kinda), only flipped. You gotta have a lotta faith, and try real hard not to be veangful. It's kinda like the "7" way to do snake handling.

Jesus had to learn things like a human does. He was our model. You think they're gonna just give it to me? I mean, they basically are, but I'm still going through boot-camp, so to speak. Spittin' fire means desire. Seems like everything means like 2 things, you know, like how our body is the Temple and the double Helix and MOLECHule is like Jacob's ladder and the cornerstone(fake cornerstone). Fire means desire, but fingers crossed I get to shoot actual fire out my mouth someday. Shuttin' up the rains will probably be to stop the radiation. You know, like in Rev where everyone gets sick?

Just think if someone could shoot fire out there face. It'd be pretty hard to get people to not believe him, don't you think? It's an adventure for The Witnesses too. What, y'all thought it was like a video game w/ the cheat code on? I get to just pick up a phone and talk to God, while Jesus had to pray? It was different when Enoch and them was around. It's gonna be like that again in the New Millenium, tho. Check my vid on that. Things changed after Jesus came. (Abraham's womb or w/e)

I've got to deal w/ some "South's" in my life. There's this South Hill's Church I was going to. (The Christmas Tree and hat are triangles w/ the all seeing eye on top) My last church had two more "plainish" style trees spread apart on stage w/ a decked out tree right in the middle of the doors when you came into where the seats are.

The one in the middle by the doors when you came in was a "giving tree" where you pick a card off the tree and buy stuff for the kid on it. I'm pretty sure there's a verse about accidently giving offerings to asherims/idols and stuff. Anyways, the trees were in a perfect triangle w/ the church sitting in the middle. I was going to the weekly Bible Study for this Church. I got a good story on that too, I'll post it later. It totally goes w/ being the witness too. It's a great story w/ a lot of witnesses.

But check it out. The Southside mexican gangsters have 13 as there number, and they get 3 dots tatted on their hand in the shape of a pyramid. One thing it does, is makes 'em go gay quicker in prison. lol Can't wait to tell 'em that! I'm no Homo, but I did 2 yrs in prison and saw them Dude's Boo'n up w/ another Dude extra early! How you gonna get like 2-5 yrs and go gay, Breh's?

I was watching Ancient Aliens and they talked about this Pharoah that they suspect to be Nephilim. They specifically comment on his whole body, and I have the exact same body characteristics. EXACT same. I even can make a snake face. I've been seeing how people like Obama(when he was call antichrist to his face), Mark Dice (y'all see his lizard vid?) and some of the illuminati rappers who don't write their lyrics operate. And it's similar to me. They don't get to talk to 'em in "the understanding" either. And if they did, just think how easy it'd be for them.

Perry Stone ain't perfect. God can teach you this thing where you keep the good and leave the bad. Most the stuff I get, got some crap around it, because everything man-made is corrupted. That's why you got to get "the good" illuminated. Don't let "bad" be a veil to the "good". That's one way "curse" words work too. "Curse words" is a preversion of the Biblical term curse. I got a whole lesson on it. And I don't get my stuff from a seminary. I get mine from The Teacher.

To the guy who said 667 Gold isn't crap. I sure wish the pawn shop felt how you did. lol

And Dudes. If you don't believe in Biblical Numerology stuff, that's nuckin futs!

The only thing(basically) that's not Biblical up there, is The Feast Days, which seem to work pretty well with the Blood Moon Tetrad theory.

Anyways, the response to this thread was way better than anticipated. Just said a prayer for everyone who read.

You know, a lot of people aren't supposed to see this thing coming. What y'all think of my Daniel 12 interpretation? It's freakin' awesome, Homies. The Witnesses ain't Angels can basically possess ya. I got to see Angels for a while, it'd take me forever to explain it tho. I went extra hard trying to figure out Angels and Demons.You know how Jesus calls Peter "Satan" that one time? It's because Peter gave Satan a foothold. Demons have to be invited in, but they can be invited in accidentally. Word to Chuck Missler.

Thanks again for reading. BTW, if you guys' believe in "coincidences", how can you say you believe in The Bible?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I think all the martyrs will be coming back, they're just not all the witnesses. It looks like they're not even saved.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thought I'd give you my 2 cents on the witnesses of Revelation. After looking at the subject and making all the connections here is what I figured out. And what Daniel 12 is showing you.

Book of Zechariah and the book of Malachi. The Lord normally has 2 personal assistants with him. They are the branches of Zechariah. And they are also referred to as the white and black horsemen of Zechariah 6. Also it's prophesied that both horsemen build a temple to the Lord.

And in the book of Malachi they are named again. The Messenger and the Messenger of the Covenant in Malachi 3. And according to the prophecy the Messenger of the Covenant comes last. So in order to be the 2nd witness of Revelation you have to be able to answer this question.

"What is the message of the Covenant?"
edit on 6-4-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You don't think the world will have any doubt who the 2 witnesses are? Wouldn't that mean they'd all get saved?

The Muslims say there's gonna be like 30 false witnesses. It's an obvious tactic. Think of the people who change their names. You got the Elijah Mouhammad Dudes, and the Pope John Paul Dudes. Nice guess with the John Paul, but not quite. Guess what me and Pope John Paul 2 have in common? Both our Blood was taken. His was stolen and mine was lost from a lab w/ no explanation. Think of how they name themselves that, Bro's. They're obviously gonna be the false prophets. My name's from birth. That's real propheticness. Even the Catholics all name their kids John and Paul.

Don't worry, Bro. The Devil guessed Elijah too. I guess God's one step ahead of y'all.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

khnum
reply to post by BO XIAN

Whilst we may differ on whose who based on the interpretation of who the two candelsticks are I agree far too many people assume posts and titles they do not have,my post was a a warning not to rush in where angels fear to tread I have had some serious and life threatening spiritual experiences myself where only the grace of God and blood of Yeshua have saved me,real spiritual warfare is not for the feint hearted and the two witnesses will be taking on an archangel,archons,egyptian Gods and Goetic demons which takes decades of experience and absolute faith and proof God has your back....if all these 'Witnesses' truly knew what they could be in for they would well and truly think twice.

I respect your post, and thanks for your opinion. 1 3rd of The Bible is prophecy and getting tripped up on it and completing God's tests is one way He teaches. If you pray for discernment every little step of the way, you'll be fine and end up a better person guarenteed.

I don't know about it taking decades. I'm 32 right now, and that would make me dead at 36. That seems a lil more appropriate.

If all this stuff goes down like I'm saying for 3 1/2 years after a rapture, I wouldn't be scared to die.Who would?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

God is far from a wimp!

He's not about to leave any doubt as to who HIS TWO WITNESSES ARE!

He doesn't like competition--particularly with HIS PRIORITY LEADERS AND PROJECTS, DEMONSTRATIONS.

imho, They will have no near equal peers. I expect a stark gulf between their demonstrations and persons and the nearest 'also-rans.'

The whole purpose of their being on the planet is to

!!!!!!! WITNESS !!!!!!! GOD'S TRUTH TO A PASSING WORLD SOAKED IN EVIL CHOICES AND VALUES.

They will have UNIQUE powers to demonstrate God's priorities and truths to such a skeptical and unbelieving world . . . such that the whole of the evil populace racing toward hell will uniquely itch, yearn to murder THE TWO WITNESSES.

imho, Pretenders will not have such extreme hostilities directed toward them.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That sounds silly. God is not a wimp but you couldn't define her as burly.

The witnesses will be human and everything that is human, exactly the same as you and me. Don't get confused. Prophets are just people. They arent chosen. They chose themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I got to thinking about that Michelle Obama vid. It was kinda just fresh in my mind, but check out this prophecy about Tribe of Dan:

"Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that bites the horse's heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I wait for thy salvation, O LORD"

Who's the Horse? Obviously it's Barack. He even changed his name to it and he's helping the Muslims.
en.wikipedia.org... That's the magic horse mohhammad rode, if you didn't know. It's the Chinese year of the horse too.

I searched ATS and found your guys' thread on it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody believed it. lol I thought you guys' knew about conspiracies. What, just some obvious JFK ones?

Bro's, I wouldn't have believed it either, but I heard that Dahboo77 guy mention it, and that's my Dude.

It must be so crazy, no one actually watches the video. Just skip to the 2 min mark and watch about the hand test. The video goes off, Dude's. The only thing I'd have to do to believe the video is check other photos online to see if they photoshopped, but I'm pretty sure that woulda popped up w/ the google search as a debunk. I even did the hand test w/ my wife and mom and it was right. Be some real ATS'rs and watch 2 min of the vid, starting at the 2 min mark.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

Prophets chose themselves?

NOPE.

There's not a shred of Biblical evidence anywhere in the text to support that notion. Not a shred.

And there's plenty of verses to the contrary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join