It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the complete flood myth thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

What if God started creating again after the flood?

Chapter?
Verse?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Life.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

I see. The Bible explains in full how life came to be. The Bible explains how some life was saved. The Bible makes no mention of how all the rest of life appeared.

Silly me, I thought the Bible had all the answers.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Phage

Silly me, I thought the Bible had all the answers.

Silly you indeed, for a book to hold all the answers would be a long book. Especially if you need to write the questions

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

This is indeed some very interesting views. Thanks a lot.

The idea that Earth in the remote past got its current tilt by a close passing of an unknown planet is one of my favorite theories as well. The idea that Earth at the same time also got it’s orbit around the sun extended by 5,25 days are however new to me. It is indeed interesting and could very well have been the case. Do you suggest that it could have been Niburu or was it perhaps a one time happening thing, caused by a large enough stray object crossing Earths path?

It is correct and rather puzzling that most ancient calendars shifted from 360 days to the current 365,25 days back in those days at some point. That is something also I have noticed but never really investigated any further.

What do you mean when you say that the Giza pyramid expresses that Earth had no tilt back in those remote days?

This other view you have about the precession is also interesting. I totally agree with you that our solar system have to be part of a binary system somehow. That’s why I have been studying Cruttenden’s ideas. The idea of a total precession of about 4475 years for this binary system within the zodiacal ring is however new to me. Can you give us some more information on that?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Read the 6th seal of the Book of Revelation. It describes the second advent of Christ. Jesus identified the Flood event with His second coming. Judge for yourself if you think nibiru (planet crossing) is involved. Im still unsure.

According to my research:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Flood occured 1656 after the fall of Adam (1656 AF). The Mayan calendar is a countdown starting from Lamech's birth in 874 AF. Lamech was Noah's father. After intercalating the accumilation of all the 5.25 day sequences that the Mayans ignored each year, the end date extends beyond 12/21/12 into 9/16/16. Then, 7 years later would be the 2nd Advent in 2023 (6131 AF).

6131-1656=4475 years.

4475x5.25= 23493.75 years. This is very close to the "precession of the equinox" cycle, which no one knows exacly how long it really is. From the perspective of 4,000 years ago, the precession cycle was 26,000 years long. To day, its closer to 23,500 years long. This might be explained by a binar star system theory.

If we are reaching our closes point to our twin sun, our solar system's orbit would accelarate. When we are furthest away, our solar system's orbit would deccellarate.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Chapter? Verse?

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Read Revelation last two chapters which confirms that which Isaiah tells. Either way you look at it God is still active and still creating. But you never addressed the other theological questions.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Regarding the Giza pyramid, the upper chamber is off-set by 23.5 degrees from the lower chamber, or visa-versa (I tend to forget).

The pyramid is also located where earth's equator would be before the tilt.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

for a book to hold all the answers would be a long book. Especially if you need to write the questions

I'll give you that.

Here are mine…

Seed?

Egg?

Womb?

DNA?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Aren't they all light slowed down by mass?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Lets see, earthquakes, floods, shift of earth axis…

Impactors. There have been many such events. The earthquake that struck Japan measurably changed the earths rotation. That was a small earthquake compared to a Slate Wiper.

Question remains, though. If the creator zapped life into being (according to the Bible) then why did he need puny humans help to spare life during a predictable event such as an asteroid strike?

Couldn't he just zap a protective bubble?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

kryptonite

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Thank you for that prospective, I enjoyed reading it. You are obviously well informed and have studied the subject at length. I was wondering how you explain the size of "prehistoric" species such as 50 foot long sharks, alligators and porpoises. They keep turning up in the fossil record. No one doubts their existence due to that fossil record. How do you account for the enormous success of species to reach such great size?

Thank you in advance for addressing that question.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

If you reference The Book of Enoch you also create a better understanding why Noah was selected. Depending on which interpretation you choose, Lamech (Noah's father) questions his wife (Bathenosh/Bath-Enosh) regarding Noah's actual father.

Why? Because the description given of Noah being born describes a non-Middle Eastern looking child:

His body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his locks were white as wool, and his eyes were fair. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of Righteousness.

Fair skinned, fair haired, light eyes. Aryan sounding really, nothing like a middle easterner.

And in many of the translations Bath-Enosh promises that Noah is Lamech's. However, there are a lot of writings and allusions to the fact that the watchers were impregnating human women. Gives rise to the belief by many that Noah was in fact a virgin birth (not born through human to human conception).

You can then cross reference the idea of these physical attributes that seem to be attributed to the Watchers add to that the stories of the Nephilim and giants mentioned in the Bible with some of the mythological stories/writings of the Vikings. Compound that with Viking's traditional fair skin, hair, and eyes and you begin to wonder if Hitler's notion of a "master race" or perhaps a race strongly linked to watchers/guardians/aliens were true? (As crazy as it sounds.)

If Noah was genetically linked to the Watchers/Guardians (W/G) then it makes perfect sense as to why he was selected to continue on THAT genetic code. And likewise, there were probably many other 1/2 human 1/2 W/Gs across the globe that were also selected.

Just my thoughts for now.

Great thread helius!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I prefer the theory of when the ice caps melted at the end of the last ice age, the Mediterranean sea filled up, flowed over the land bridge at the northern end of the Bosporus channel between Europe and Asia (Greece and Turkey) and went on the fill the black sea, Archaeologists have found remains of settlements where the old coast line would have been before the flooding.
Okay, it did not happen overnight, but with millions of tons of water sloshing about, it would not have taken centuries either, plus rivers from the north empty into the Black sea, and what was up north?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
That happened after the flood? I thought that was God answering Isaiah when he asked about would would happen after the final judgement. After all, the earth was still here after the flood, why build a new one?

Nothing about creating new beasts after the flood.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Seede

That happened after the flood? I thought that was God answering Isaiah when he asked about would would happen after the final judgement. After all, the earth was still here after the flood, why build a new one?

Nothing about creating new beasts after the flood.
Good one Phage

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Ahhh yes.....

I contend that what is not allowed to come to mind, is the actual location of "Heaven". Before the flood, I believe, It was common knowledge as to where heaven, and the "garden" were, and why the book of Enoch and the book of giants seem to be unbelievable..

As to the animals repopulating the surface of the earth, its true, one arch could not carry a pair of each species and provisions for over a year. But it could be possible to repopulate those animals from a area that was not effected by the flood. A warehouse, the garden!

creating a new heaven and earth is quite possible, or maybe, the earth just got a little face lift.

If one interjects two theories into the ancient scriptures, then it is possible to "see" the bigger picture. EA= Earth HE= Heaven. It just so happens "HE" is also the term used for one of the theories "Hollow Earth" The other theory, which everyone is quite confused about is "Gravity" and "Anti- Gravity".

As far as Adam and Eve being thrown out of the garden/ heaven, well, that might be true. But I doubt all the inhabitant's were ordered to leave.

and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind
Maybe, maybe not
Sounds like the very first "Classified, Top Secret".

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That happened after the flood? I thought that was God answering Isaiah when he asked about would would happen after the final judgement. After all, the earth was still here after the flood, why build a new one? Nothing about creating new beasts after the flood.

The author of Isaiah is prophesying that a New Jerusalem will be built and yes this is well after the flood. This prophesy is in about 619 BCE.

Luke 23:43 says that as Jesus and the malefactor died on the cross Jesus promised the malefactor that he would be in paradise that same day. 2nd Corinthians 12:2-4 says that paradise is in the third heaven. Revelation 2:7 says that the tree of life is in this paradise which is in the third heaven. Revelation 22:2,14 says that this tree of life which is in the paradise which is in the third heaven is located in the New Jerusalem. Therefore when you add up all that has been said then you can see that New Jerusalem has been built from the time that Isaiah prophesied to the day Jesus died. I assume sometime in the 600 + years. By this I assume that the kingdom of heaven has been established which is New Jerusalem and this now is where all justified spirits reside.

But remember that Isaiah also says that the new heaven and new earth will also be built and that on this new earth (Isaiah 65:25) there will be and now are animals. So by this I assume that the creator is still busy creating and even though the bible does not specifically give the numbers or details in all of this, I do have reason to believe (theology of course) that there were not 13 million animals for eight people to care for and that this number represents a lack of reality. You are not going to get all of your answers and the bible does not satisfy all questions. Just because a person says that science says it, does not mean that science knows what it is saying. I see that every day on TV in the recalls of medicine alone.

So when all is done and said these great mathematicians and scientists really don't know any more than what is allowed for them to observe and even then they get most of it wrong. That is why the apostles have repeatedly told the readers that you have to observe a lot of this in faith. Moses didn't have all of the answers and the prophets did not have all of the answers and I know that the apostles did not have all of the answers. So why would I suppose that these so called scientist have all of the answers?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

So by this I assume that the creator is still busy creating
Making assumptions about what God does. Is that a good idea? What if your assumptions are wrong?

So why would I suppose that these so called scientist have all of the answers?
I don't know why you would. I've never encountered a scientist who made such a claim.

edit on 4/6/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

Interesting hypothesis. My idea of what happened to make the earth barren was a nuclear war, the fall from paradise. A time when mankind had it all, much like now, but threw it all away. The bible states that the earth was full of violence prior to the flood. Tribal cultures existed, read the pre-flood bits of the bible thinking of a post apocalyptic environment. It could have been some sort of weapon, or some other form of technology, (HAARP?) that caused the flood, either intentional or otherwise, and was the final act of the war. Of course only the survivors would be around to write the story of what happened, and they could shape the new world in their image.

While there may have been a literal ark on earth with animals and humans to repopulate the replenished terrain, many references are made to gods coming down from the skies. I think they also built arks, before the fall of "paradise", and used them to escape the cataclysm. The arks they built were spacecraft, and they hid out either on their orbital, lunar or even possibly martian colonies, until the time was right to return. Of course they chose a time when mankind on earth had reverted to a more primitive state, and could more easily pose as gods in order to impose their will on us, which lingers on to this very day.

The universe runs on cycles. The above scenario can be applied to now, we are currently on the precipice of the fall of "paradise". The technology exists to cause a near mass-extinction event, and the elite have the means and ability to escape it. After the # they cause hits the fan, they will return from the skies in front of the newly reverted primitive man, to restart their twisted game.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join