It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing A Demon Following Me. Need Help Please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread, But I am familiar with demons and demonesses. I have worked with them and never been harmed.

OP do you think whatever it is or might be is feeding off you and or attached to you?

Do you meditate?

Have you tried banishment or some sort of cleansing or protection rituals?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Suzy0

Hi Suzy,

Thank you sooooo much for vindicating my pics. Another poster asked for more pics from that vantage point and I posted them earlier. There is a lot of dirt on the outside of the window here . One of the pics I posted earlier shows that and explains the marks on the sun pic. I wasn't misrepresenting anything and I didn't accidentally take a pic. I took two pics of the sun to show the smog in China. I really didn't think anything of it and didn't upload the pics until today when I took pics of my wife's shoes. When I saw those two pics, I was shocked, as anyone would be. Then to think back to all I went through in the Phils and then what happened when I was in Shenyang. That is scary to think this thing is following me wherever I go.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZonedOut

Cogito Ergo Sum is Rene Descartes not Dante Alighieri and it isn't proof of anything. It is merely a phrase expressing a philosophical idea.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Dude I believe you.

I don't believe it's a demon, but I do believe that you do.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kodasaufa

Yeah...I think I know where it came from. I tried to have it cleansed in that city, but the "doctor" there made it worse and strengthened it by cutting three slits down my back. I didn't know what he was doing at the time and it hurt. Later, I heard from another "docter" that this doctor was working with the person that put the spell on me to begin with. I don't know. I just know weird things happen and I can see them. Like...I am watching Pawnstars on youtube and then the screen changes to a woman holding a candle and moving it back and forth. I have a screenshot of that that shows I was on youtube and watching Pawnstars, but you see this woman holding a candle in front of the screen. That, and then this, it's just not explainable to me and I am reaching out for help from people who know how to deal with this sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gator2001

Dude, there's pubes everywhere in the first photo and I'm pretty sure your pointing the camera at the floor or something. As for the 2nd one, I don't know but taking photos through glass wouldn't help either if that's what your doing. But seriously, there are pubes in the first photo and that is undeniable and that means a hard surface also, not the sky.
edit on 5-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

gator2001

My best advice is do something like this I wrote up and practice multiple times a day.

"Cleaning your Aura, Awaking, Igniting, Cleaning and Chakra Spinning all in one Plus an Aura of Protection

First off Clean your Aura at least 2x a day. When you wake and sleep. You can clean your aura a couple of ways.

Visualization. Visualize breathing in white gold energy, and then program it like "White gold energy is completely cleaning my aura etc..." Do this for 10 or so breaths. You can also visualize it swirling around you head to toe.
Another thing you can do is picture a white gold tornado or vortex that is pulling out anything negative or harmful and is saturating your aura with white gold energy. "White gold is reflective and reflects negative energies"
If you want to start using the elements you can do the same with Fire. Picture a Firenado and your inside the middle of it. Affirm to yourself that the fire is completely and throughout burning away any and all negative or harmful energies, residue or build-up etc...

Using the Sun.

The sun is the most powerful source of energy in our solar system. Anytime you are in the sun affirm "I am breathing in powerful cleaning white gold energy from the sun into my aura and it is completely and thoroughly cleaning my aura in every way" Or something similar that works for you. what ever it takes to get your aura clean 10x breaths or so. I would then breathing in White gold energy from the sun and affirm "I am breathing in powerful protective white gold energy from the sun into my aura that is protecting me at all times and in everyway..." or whatever you come up with.

Using Salt and Cold running water. You can use a cold shower to clean your aura. Cold running water draws out negative energies from the auric body and washes them away. If you wanted to get extra clean I would use natural sea salt and scrub your body while taking a cold shower. Salt draws out negativity from the body. That is why salt outside the body is good and salt inside the body is bad.

After I have cleaned my aura I would draw in brilliant igniting white gold energy through my energy tube "Sushumna" or spine from the top and bottom. The white gold energy will ignite each and all of the main 7 chakras. I affirm "Powerful cleaning, igniting white gold energy is being drawn through sushumna into my chakras and igniting them"

I then start with aligning the chakras. I start with the root which is at the base of the spine and is point up and red. I picture it as a point up triangle and I affirm "I am breathing in or drawing in powerful cleaning white gold energy into the front and back of my 1st/root chakra and it is completely and thoroughly cleaning it in every way" I make a shape of the triangle with my hand and hold it up to a picture like this

and the triangle is in the middle of the circle.

I do this for the second chakra which is around the waist and so on all the way till the 6th chakra following this affirmations " I am breathing in powerful cleaning white gold energy into the Mid, Front and Rear section of my 2nd chakra which is point up, 3rd chakra which is point up, My 4th Chakra which is shaped like a diamond, 5th chakra which is point down, 6th chakra which is point down. The 7th chakra (point down) i do like the 1st chakra and do the front to back cleaning.

The bottom or male chakras are root, sacral, solar plexus and are point up.

The heart chakra is shaped like a diamond because it unites the upper and lower chakras (female and male) I visualize a diamond in the center of the sun.

The upper chakras or female ones are the throat, 3rd eye and crown. which all point down. so I make a point down triangle and visualize it in the center of the sun.

Here is a pic of how the chakras and energy tube/spine look like

Your Sushumna is Sexual, Ida is female and Pingala is male

If you want you can also clean your 8th and 9th chakras Which I believe are the Sun (8th) and Moon (9th) chakra which is above your crown chakra

So what I do is go through each chakra and draw in or breath in the white gold energy and align it at the same time. affirming that I am cleaning it and visualize it being cleaned and aligned.

After I have Cleaned my aura and chakras and they are properly aligned I spin them. Basically what you do is go through each chakra and visualize white gold energy being drawn in front to back of each chakra.
I visualize something like a pulsar drawing in white gold energy front and back of each chakra.
This would be a side view of the chakra drawing in the energy.
\/

I affirm I and spinning my chakra at 1/2 the speed of light or 3/4th or the speed of light (Im doing 5x speed of light now But I started with 1/2 the speed of light). I go through each chakra and you should feel them spinning. What this does is recharge you and any lacking or drained chakras. You can use other colors as well especially ones that relate to the particular chakra. Also you can use the sun to spin them. I face the sun and spin all my chakras and then I face my back to the sun and spin them again for a few mins.
And after I have spun my chakras I spin my sushumna and my 8ths and 9th chakras at the same speed.

I then after my aura and chakras are clean and aligned and have been spun, I affirm a protection for the aura "My aura is protecting me at all times" Or something similar. I used white gold energy at first but have used other colors as well.

This is a basic ritual that I do at least twice a day and it doesn't take long once you get use to it. Maybe 3-5 mins.

If you do it properly you should feel the energy spinning and buzzing about you. A couple of times I forgot to do this and I felt off and not my usually self, then right after I did this technique I felt so much better.

I also ground myself before I clean my aura/chakras"

Also maybe a smudging with some white sage where ever you are staying.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

.then the next is the demon.

Try this...

Knock the glasses off the demon then break them and he will have a hard time seeing you. and that will make it harder to follow you.

See that is a simple solution to your problem.

And what exactly was your intentions with the first pic, as it has no bearing on your demon following you?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You can try to contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: [email protected] She is an exorcist, and works for free. She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on my thread, and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her:
sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I enjoyed doing the show. It was a great experience, and something I can check off my bucket list.. lol My only regret is that I wish the re-enactment were more about what really went on . But I am grateful to that show because I has made it possible to reach so many more people and in-turn I have been able to help so many more. So I will always be grateful and thankful.

Thank you for letting me share. I hope it makes you understand better. If you ever need help, I am always there. [email protected]

My very best to everyone,
Lisa Gutierrez-Haley

Another good demonologist is Carl Johnson. He has appeared on many reality paranormal shows:
eyeontheparanormal.blogspot.com...

If you are willing, you could contact Amy Allen and Steve from The Dead Files t.v. show.
Amy can tell you exactly what is there, and how to get rid of it.
You can watch one of their recent videos on www.travelchannel.com/dead files, or You Tube.
They tell on the videos how to contact them.

Good luck to you. Let us know how it goes, please.

edit on 4/5/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

ok the 1st pic, is a floor! you can see hairs,grubby bits of crap lying around on it. you say its the sky ???

2nd one is the top of a persons head, with some black stuff covering it, not very demonic either. and looks to be wearing a pair of glasses lol

i am not sure if you are even being serious about this or just having a laugh.

edit on 5-4-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You're welcome Gator.
The EXIF data's there in black and white if you have the software to view it and I couldn't sit back and say nothing.

I'm sorry, but I still really can't see your interpretation of the photos. However I've no doubt that you're genuine in what you're saying - and even without anything else that 'doctor' with the fingernails is enough to freak anyone out!
Whatever you've experienced is obviously troubling you so I hope that someone can help you to find peace of mind.

ps: Probably inappropriate and totally off topic, but I'm slightly (OK very!) shoe-obsessed and I think it's incredibly considerate of you to buy boots for your wife and send the photos on.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

gator2001
reply to post by Suzy0

Hi Suzy,

Thank you sooooo much for vindicating my pics. Another poster asked for more pics from that vantage point and I posted them earlier. There is a lot of dirt on the outside of the window here . One of the pics I posted earlier shows that and explains the marks on the sun pic. I wasn't misrepresenting anything and I didn't accidentally take a pic. I took two pics of the sun to show the smog in China. I really didn't think anything of it and didn't upload the pics until today when I took pics of my wife's shoes. When I saw those two pics, I was shocked, as anyone would be. Then to think back to all I went through in the Phils and then what happened when I was in Shenyang. That is scary to think this thing is following me wherever I go.

Your pics were not vindicated. The evidence suggests your pics are "real", but do not at all depict what you claim they do.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

gator2001
I did get a screen shot of that, but ATS wouldn't allow the word file to be loaded. If someone can tell me how to get a word file into a jpg, it might help and you can see what I saw that night.

Not knowing exactly what OS you're using let's stick with the no-nonsense way. Open the word file, resize as best you can to focus on the picture, take a screenie, paste it into whatever photo editing program you have (and you obviously have one), crop and resize the pic as needed, save as a jpeg.

Please do this, I have GOT to see the picture of the You Tube voodoo woman!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Suzy0

There is a lot more to the story. There is a huge story behind all of this. I can tell and I have pics, too. Maybe if you knew the story, you might really understand.

PS It's not inappropriate to say that. Actually, it made my day. Thanks. My wife will be visiting in a few months and I wanted to show her what was waiting for her

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

No...I have no photo editing program. Can you do that with Paint? I have Paint.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It appears to me the 1st doc with the fingernail scratching was definitely marking you. I think it starts there. I don't know what religion you are but you might try saying with force in your voice when confronted "Begone! I am a child of GOD. I walk in the light. Go back to the darkness. Begone."

Ive used that myself (the story as to why wouldn't help you here)...and it has worked. Give it no energy. Not in attention, effort, thought or actions. Get up and walk away.

God Bless and keep you safe...HE will.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Something is not right about your story... If I were to make an assumption off the pics alone, it would be a long stretch to reach for anything demonic... If you are experiencing anything else, you may need to elaborate, otherwise based on what you hav posted it seems to me nothing but a very vivid imagination...
Try to do things that boost your overall happiness n well being, like exercise and social outings with family/friends.. Read a good book before you go to bed, or watch a comedy..
If you take any recreational drugs/alcohol, moderate or stop altogether, and adopt a healthier diet..!
Good luck..!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Looks like a very round bald head with glasses on.

Time to fill your heart with the love of Supreme God who is the mother of all and that even if negativity negates creativity... creativity keeps creating more and more love to smother the negative out!

Love and light! =D

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
These are demons you are dealing with.

You need to learn from someone who specializes in dealing with them.

Norvel Hayes, Lester Sumrall, and Mark Virkler, are three of the finest teachers on this subject I know of...

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall is well known for his encounter with the "invisible boy"

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

Visiting a psychic or spiritual medium, using a Ouija Board, or buying an amulet, talisman, or crystals that have been assigned a power of some sort such as healing or protection will almost certainly bring demonic activity into your life.

Things that invite demonic spirits

Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.

LINK

edit on Apr000000Sun, 06 Apr 2014 02:27:55 -05002am30Sun, 06 Apr 2014 02:27:55 -050020142706 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

gator2001
reply to post by kodasaufa

Yeah...I think I know where it came from. I tried to have it cleansed in that city, but the "doctor" there made it worse and strengthened it by cutting three slits down my back. I didn't know what he was doing at the time and it hurt. Later, I heard from another "docter" that this doctor was working with the person that put the spell on me to begin with. I don't know. I just know weird things happen and I can see them. Like...I am watching Pawnstars on youtube and then the screen changes to a woman holding a candle and moving it back and forth. I have a screenshot of that that shows I was on youtube and watching Pawnstars, but you see this woman holding a candle in front of the screen. That, and then this, it's just not explainable to me and I am reaching out for help from people who know how to deal with this sort of thing.

As you stated in an earlier post, that you are Catholic and have been involved in the occult. You have not mentioned in your threads if you are a practicing Catholic. You have mentioned that you are having bad ? dreams with physical evidence of your dream, that you have been experiencing disturbances in electronic equipment.

Did you see the occult doctor because of the above concerns? and your experiences have worsened since? That you sort assistance from a a occult 'doctor' and giving him permission to attempt to remove diabolical influences. That later you state that one of the spiritual occult doctors had placed a curse on you. One can't use occult to fight occult.

By seeking help from an occult doctor, Gods rules have broken. Through your free you have allowed the diabolic to start affecting you. Therefor your spiritual "legal rights" have been given to the diabolical. It is normal to be frustrated and very worried when being harassed by diabolical forces. Therefor you have now taken the interest of Satan and his minions. Curses and the like are about harming others through demonic intervention.

In the Catholic Church breaking of rights and casting out/away of evil spirits is generally referred to as "spiritual warfare" or deliverance work. Deliverance prayers within the Catholic Church should only be used by someone trained and approved to do so.

We have to keep clear in our minds the fact that God allows trials for our own good. He allows the cross only because it leads us to heaven.

We have been given the grace of Christ, who defeated Satan with his Cross; we have the intercession of Our Lady Mary who has been an enemy of Satan since the beginning of humanity; we have the help of the angels and the saints. Most of all, at baptism we have been sealed with the Holy Trinity If we live in communion with God, it is Sand and all of hell who tremble at our presences - unless we ourselves open the door to Satan.

Satan is our worst enemy, and he will remain so until the end of time. There he uses all his intellect and power in attempt to thwart the plans of God, who wills the salvation of all. Our strength is the Cross of Christ, his blood, his wound and obedience to his words and to his Church.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join