It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing A Demon Following Me. Need Help Please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gator2001

Looking at your hostile responses, its seems reasonable to assume that you are currently possessed by the demon who is using your body to type nasty words.

You want advice - then take the advice from markosity1973. If you want the demon banished then pray in the name of Yahushua and be covered (spiritually) in the blood of Jesus Christ.

As for the pictures, the first one looks like the reflection of a light bulb on pink marble or a fictional picture of a thermal nuke going off on Jupiter.

i wouldn't worry about the demon(s). They are weak. i might have 5 in me right now and i am still alive.

As for the picture of the demon; he looks like Morpheus in the film The Matrix.

Watch out, they are trying to pull you out of the grid. ROFL
edit on 5-4-2014 by Rapha because: Matrix

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Hey, since you know the Phils, I recommend going to Cotaboto City on Mindanao island. I spent 2 years on Mindanao and that is a great place to visit for travelers.

You can't wait to go back to the Phils? Have you only been to Luzon (manila)?

You should check out the visayas, too, but don't miss mindanao. That is where the real people are. Buang talaga ka at bwesit ka...lol

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is real, and it is a spiritual attack on you and your wife.

Here is the help you requested.

1. Be sure to have Holy Water in hand and at the ready
2. Dispense Holy Water on you, your wife and all around you, and say these words out loud:

"In the Power and the Holy Name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I command all unclean and evil spirits to depart from me (and my wife, family)".

You may need to do this more than once, and it may take 5-7 minutes before you sense and feel the relief and get rid of the unclean spiritual forces that are harassing you. Repeat this as often as you feel you need to, and be relentless and determined to drive them away.

This should do it, although sometimes these evil spiritual entities return, and sometimes they will bring other evil entities as reinforcements to continue the harassment.

The key is understanding that You have the power, and they do not. Jesus has conquered them, and they tremble and flee when you invoke His Holy Name.

You can also invoke the intercession and powerful prayer of Saint Michael, the Archangel:

"St. Michael, the Archangel, be our safeguard and protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. Defend him oh God, we humbly beseech Thee, and do thou oh prince, of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast out and thrust down into hell, Satan, and all the other evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin and destruction of souls."

If after doing this, the problem persists, then contact a Roman Catholic Priest in your local Archdiocese and describe to him what has been happening and request his help and assistance. If you want to learn more about this, I highly recommend the book "Deliverance from Evil Spirits" by Father Michael Scanlan. You can find the book on Amazon.com

May God Bless you, your wife and all your loved ones.

edit on 5-4-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

No, I am not a "small bus rider" or whatever it was you called me, nor am I an idiot, and that is why I am questioning the supposed sun picture. I noticed you did not answer the query I posed to you about the debris and the numerous perfectly in focus hairs that litter the 'sky' or the darker than background smudge on the 'demon' pic. Instead you verbally attack me with name calling. Just MAN UP and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

OP seek Jesus Christ and in his name expel the demon.

But of course, try not to see it as a gimmick that works, try to get to know teachings of Jesus, to get the full powwwaa

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Can you upload another picture from your phone. Of anything. I would like to see if the "hair" as some have said are not actually just scratches on your phone. I can see the same "hair"/scratches on the demon pic.
Also my phone has taken a beaten and has similar scratches as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

I did not alter the photos in any way. That was the way I took them out of my 16 floor apartment window. Yes, the window is dirty and you can see that on the sun pic, but the 2nd pic is what scared me and I really did nothing to it. If you look at the photos in thumbnails, they are just the same, except the 2nd is black. When you look at the 2nd photo it is something totally different. It is a demon looking at me. Some have said it photoshopped, but I know for a fact it has not. I am willing to send both of these photos to someone to verify that they have not been touched. I was asking for help with black magic. People have just laughed at me. I seriously need help.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rickynews

Thank you so much for caring. I really do feel like I am in a battle with this thing. It keeps showing up. Thanks for your advice.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Some help has been given, and the religious aspect is good whether one views the religion as literal or metaphor.

I would be treating this the same way some of us treat ufology related experiences, abductions and waking with wounds.

I have threads in my profile related to raising frequency, and there is help. The religious way and the spiritual way.

Ask for help, from God/Creator/Higher Self, or the Good Family of Love, the Highest Love and Goodness. I write in the non denominational interfaith way, and am gnostic, seek inner meanings.

But ask for real help to be sent, angels and all positive cosmic family, to aid you, to remove those negative beings from your family and yourself, and to take them to a place where they can heal and be safe should they stop following bad orders themselves.

Have compassion.

Also, begin a journey to be the best you can be, ie helping others, doing the work you came to do. Ask, before sleep and meditation, for the way to be opened up, to see through the world, and to overcome all flaws within and anything preventing you from helping your family and friends, and raise frequency.

It's a journey, not an overnight thing. But it works for both ufology and anything around you.

Deep Meditation w/ Ho'oponopono ~ Theta Binaural Beats +

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm also going to include one that some might think is new age. It works, its wonderful. I saw angels with my inner sight, and the room was filled with light and this prayer of thanks just started pouring out of me.

What I did, was override any particular group or names he gave, with, the Family of Good, Highest Love and Goodness in existence.

Poweful Tool for Removing of Entities (Demons, Discarnates/Ghosts and Reptilians)

Again, one of the best ways is to begin your journey. ie. to seek to see through the world and have your sight and hearing healed, to deprogram, to help others. Always think of others, report for duty to yourself, your own soul, Higher Self, God/Creator, and Family to help all those you can. Try to overcome all the flaws, strive to shine your light outward like a star, not inward like a dark star.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Looks like a bald man wearing sunglasses and dark clothes
Either way something is there

edit on 5-4-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Stop feeding the troll.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

I didn't use a phone. I used a Nikon Coolpix S2600. Not the best of cameras, but I got it for a good price here in China. You want another pic from the same cam? Ok...hang on

This is from the same vantage point and you can see the dirt on the other side of the glass and you can see the wire net on the outside. That is typical here in China. Anyone can say what they want about the first pic of the sun. It is the 2nd pic that scares me. Anybody...look at them as thumbnails. You can see they are the same, except the 2nd is black and when you click on it, this demon appears. It has been following me since Davao 2 years ago. I know this.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Thanks for the analysis. This is real. I keep saying. I took two photos of the sun here in China, to show the smog. If you look at both photos in thumbnails, they look just alike, except the 2nd is dark. When you look at the 2nd photo it shows the demon.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
OP, I don't think you're a troll or deliberately faking anything . . . but I do believe that you're mistaken with your interpretation of those photos.

I've had a look at the image EXIF data and can confirm that both were loaded up from your Nikon Coolpix and labelled as belonging to a folder named "shoes" which completely corroborates your story - no evidence of them being passed through an editing programme. In other words, the hard evidence indicates that you're telling the truth.

However, could it be that after taking your sun pictures and before photographing your wife's shoes that you had the camera in your hand and accidentally fired off a couple of exposures of the floor or wall etc? You wouldn't be the first to do that and it's very much what it looks like to me.

In image 1 your flash fired automatically indicating that you were somewhere relatively dark probably indoors.
I'm completely convinced that what we're seeing is a reflective surface that looks like a tiled wall or marble floor. I'll even stick my neck out and say with some certainty that your "sun" is the reflection of the flash in that surface.

In image 2 the flash didn't fire which is why it's so dark and underexposed compared to the first. I really don't think it's anything more than a reflection of some random person in that same surface though. In those lighting conditions only the lighter face would show up clearly and the dark smudge that some are calling out as Photoshop work is IMO a smear of dirt of some kind over the reflective surface / floor / wall whatever it is.

Think about where you were with your camera between taking the sun and shoe photos. Somewhere public (and not very clean!) where someone might accidentally be reflected in your photo. We might even narrow down the exact place these were shot.

I don't doubt that you've had some disturbing experiences that are troubling you, but I think you're reading something into these particular photos that just isn't there. On a positive note maybe this will help to put your mind at rest.

Finally, IMVHO if you really do want help, it may be better to direct your questions towards the other things you've experienced rather than the photos

edit on th00000094140 by Suzy0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Mate, ignore the abuse on here, you don't seem like a lunatic and you're obviously a well educated and well travelled man, most here on ATS have only seen the world on the very same computer screen they are now using to abuse you...

If you can mate, read the thread in my signature, read it right through if you can as I elaborate on it a bit, but I think these demons represent an externalisation of a part of your own consciousness, even if it is someone else using it against you through black magic, the demon and demonic experience is always 'tailored' to the person. Them being the negative projections or aspects of our connection to the hive consciousness... Another poster almost touched on this notion and I think that's what he was getting at with the you are god bit,

"know ye not that ye are Gods?" Corpus Hermeticum.

Try and work out what this demon represents, what it's made up of or symbolises, where in your consciousness it is 'rooted', do this and you will pull it out by the root.

It may even be enough to just have no fear of it, to not acknowledge it, it may be an externalisation of fear itself.

You could, if you wish practice banishing rituals etc although if you are strong minded and can attach 100% of belief to anything you wish, then you can make your own ceremonies, don't think this is me implying an almost placebo affect,.. People have no idea the power they have if they can reduce their mind to one voice and apply that voice with 100 percent conviction to whatever it is you need....

You get the point, hope this helps a bit, if you need anything else, feel free to PM me, I'd be happy to offer any more advice that I can and if you're looking into banishing rituals etc, read into the Golden Dawn, A. E. Waite etc....

All the best,
Elijah23

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

Couldn't be wronger, man. The photos are legit.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Elijah23

Thank you for giving me an answer and not ridicule like most of these other members. I will look at this. I don't if that is the answer I need, but it is worth looking at. Thank you again.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

You truly are

an idiot if you believe what you said about the photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join