It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing A Demon Following Me. Need Help Please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi,

I need help. There is a demon that has been following me. Yeah, most might laugh, but I am serious when I say that. It all started when I went to the Philippines to visit my soon to be wife. We were living in Davao at that time and lots of weird things happened. Weird bite marks on my back even though there were no bugs, my wife to be acting as if she was possessed at one point. We went to see what is called a qwack (i think...that is how it is prounounced) doctor. They are spriritual doctors there that help aid in just about everything, but to me, the name said it all, but I soon found out they are for real. The first one was a man and he used his long finger nails to etch three cuts down my back. Yeah, it was a bit a painful and it did bleed.

The next qwack doctor in another city said that the past doctor was bad and he was just helping whatever spirit to invade me by making those cut marks. There was an elaborate ceremony by her to make the demon leave. I had large black candles lit and had a robe draped over me. She chanted many things, but I couldn't understand her. I just assumed that the demon would be gone from our lives. It was kind of interesting because I was having dreams of a sandman at that time and she pulled sand out of my hair. I had never talked to her before or told her about the sandman. I was never near a beach with sand. That was kind of weird. Anyways...this just the beginning...

So...months later, I go to China to work. Everything was fine and then one night while I was watching Pawn Stars on Youtube, something appeared on the screen. To all debunkers, I know Youtube is banned in China, that is why I have a VPN, so don't go there. The screen went from the show to a woman moving a candle back and forth in front of the screen. I was like "huh!!!" I did get a screen shot of that, but ATS wouldn't allow the word file to be loaded. If someone can tell me how to get a word file into a jpg, it might help and you can see what I saw that night.

Then...I went back the Phils, then I am back in China now. I decided to take a few photos of the sun and show the smog. I took two photos. It wasn't a big deal, so I didn't upload to my laptop. Today...I took photos of boots I got for my wife to show her and those two photos of the sun were uploaded. When I first saw them, I was scared...I have never seen anything like this in my life. It is obviously a demon and if you move your head down and look at the bottom of the screen, you can see he has like a black cape. These are the original photos and I would be happy to submit them to mods for proof. One shows the sun...then the next is the demon. I did not alter anything. I just now saw this after taking pics of my wife's shoes.

I told my wife about this and she is scared. She is still in the Philippines. I am in China. I need help from anyone that knows about black magic and this sort of thing.

Here are the two photos. One just showing the sun in a haze

and then this...

To be honest, I am quite scared that this thing is following me around. I would appreciate any help for this...thank you.

It is obvious to me now that something is following me.

gator2001

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gator2001

Hello and fear not!

Your own beliefs are very powerful!

You literally are God and this is simply your higher self testing you!

Do not give into fear and or temptation!

Remain true to your love and your ideals!

Be strong!

Speak with conviction and KNOW YOU ARE GOD and simply command, in the name of God [this is YOUR name ok] , that the spirit leave you and yours alone ... or else you will sprinkle salt around and will get an old iron nail to stab them with!

I hope this helps!

Be well gator2001

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I'm confussed about the pic's.

One look like it's a picture of a floor with a flashlight pointed at it.

The other looks like a mirror selfi.

I see no sun or no evil entity.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Auto tone:

Not looks like a demon for me.
edit on 5-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ZonedOut

HA! That is the craziest thing I have ever heard in my life. God has now gone from an all powerful, omnipotent / omnipresent beneficent being to ....

whining about demons following him around and impotent against them without outside help...? Seriously?

I definitely prefer the first God to this second.. but to each his own...lol

edit on 5-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I presume that being from the Phillipines that there is a good chance that you are catholic. Based upon that assumption, here is some simple advice;

- Carry blessed objects on you at all times.

- When you feel threatened by this entity, pray to Jesus for protection with his precious blood.

- Go to confession. If there is anything burdening your soul, you are giving it something to cling to

- Take communion

Most of all, remember that the power of God is stronger than any dark force. Have faith and trust in God.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sometimes it can be good having someone watching your back, but if bad vibes is what this is about then will power is one weapon / respected universal law - tell it to Get F****d! and mean it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Dont let it consume you, dark forces enjoy preying on the weak, be strong and it will lose interest.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am a bit perplexed as to why a demon would be wearing spectacles and why the pic of the sun looks like a polished marble surface with dirt on it. Also the re-toned demon pic looks photoshopped with the blacker smudge showing up

edit on 5-4-2014 by CthulhuMythos because: Typo

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I suggest you seek some psychiatric help. I have been to the Philippines lovely place. No demons though.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I didn't know demons wear glasses? And you should really clean that counter top or stop letting your cat on it...yuck.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Hello

Dante's 'Cogito Ergo Sum' [aka "I think, therefor I am!"] proves that observers can not prove anything at all, except that they indeed are!

This means we are the only thing that truly exists and that is a Godly state.

God can harm themselves ... they have that power!

It is merely belief ... it is best to control that so as to be safe from oneself!

Belief can kill ok ... just look at all the suicide bombers!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's the demons leading the nations that you should be wary of.
lol
(Some of them)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

No. The first pic of of the sun through haze here in China. The second is the demon. If you can't see it now, then I don't know what to say.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

daemons are real. I call them the living dead. The 2nd pic looks photoshopped or edited by ms publisher..remove background etc. The two toned black is obvious...

I wouldn't mess with the unknown at all. Plenty of the living dead walk amongst us but I don't feel from that pic you have a daemon following you...The 2nd pic is an obvious fake and it is BS.

Maybe you created the image to ask for help?

Most daemons do not have faces or identities...they remain lost and need help.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Thanks. You are right, but there is black magic there and even the Catholics there are afraid of that. That is why the use of quack doctors. I need someone that knows about black magic to help me.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

gator2001

and then this...

pic is so badly edited...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I'm sorry but no...

The first pic is obviuosly not the sun....It's very obviuos

The second is clearly a selfi, you can see the hands and the phone covering half of the face

Me think you are pulling one on us...

Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

gator2001
reply to post by Mianeye

No. The first pic of of the sun through haze here in China. The second is the demon. If you can't see it now, then I don't know what to say.

Don't even bother trying anymore man. First pic is of a dirty bathroom counter and second is a bald man with shiny sunglasses.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

All I have to say to you is [snip] These are original pics. One is of the sun and the other the demon. If you look at them as thumbnails, they are the the same except the 2nd pic is dark and has the demon.
edit on 5-4-2014 by Kandinsky because: snipped insult

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join