It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Month Old Baby Granted Bail on Attempted Murder Charges

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
9 month old baby Mohammad Musa and family members were charged with attempted murder for throwing rocks at gas company officials in Pakistan on February 1st. After appearing in court (and promptly crying like any child would), baby Mohammad was granted bail, but still has to reappear in court for the subsequent hearing on April 12th. Furthermore, the Judge suspended the inspector in charge of the case (probably for lacking common sense).

Baby Mohammad Musa along with his father and other family members was booked for throwing rocks at gas company officials in the working-class Ahata Thanedaran neighbourhood on February 1, the family’s lawyer Chaudhry Irfan Sadiq said.

I had to do a double take at the date of this article to make sure I wasn't reading something from April 1st. Unfortunately, the judge didn't use common sense of his own either and drop all charges against baby Mohammad. Moreover, I know this case has gone overboard; however, the family of the child should have exercised better judgment when they decided to bring along an infant to throw rocks at officials. This is getting ridiculous and the world seems to be getting more unbelievable by the day. Hopefully common sense prevails in the end.

More information can be found by reading this article from the Daily Telegraph:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My analogy for this one was its tantamount to giving a monkey
a loaded weapon and then when he shoots someone trying
it for attempted murder. In fact i would probably be less
surprised by that than i was at this one.... just strange.

A child at 9 months cannot even grasp life and death for
what it is, let alone understand the consequences of
actions.... As if that even needed to be pointed out lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
At nine months a baby cannot throw!

Most are still crawling!

This is a Justice system in looney law land.

Actually, this is funny in a way.

Judge: Baby, how do you plead?

Baby: Goo Goo Ga Ga. (burp) (laughs) (poos) (cries)

P

edit on 5/4/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

I dont think whatever charges the kid does/doesn't get will affect him too much, he'll have a cool story to tell people "don't mess with me, I was in court for murder before my first birthday!"

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Total WTF moment, had to read the story twice to confirm if this crap was actually true or a piss-take.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sublimecraft
Total WTF moment, had to read the story twice to confirm if this crap was actually true or a piss-take.

yeah... I am still like WTF????????????????

I have seen it all now.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Look at the eyes of a(n attempting ) KILLER!!!

But really? 9 months? I think the kid lied about his age...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Meh.

So the kid does a few years in the big house. Pfft.

He'll be out before he's 5 with his entire life ahead of him to readjust back into society.

If nothing else, his jailbird experience will build character.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I just read the police officer that charged the infant has been sacked.

the policeman who forced the crying infant to appear in court has been suspended

this World is getting way too insane !

farout

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thurisaz

this World is getting way too insane !

This is Pakistan we're talking about here

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is crazy but have to admit a little comical. My wife told me about this yesterday and I thought it was one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I didn't believe her one bit. Low and behold, it's true and the baby made bail!

Now I'm waiting for the episode of Dog the bounty hunter to track this baby down for skipping out!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't get how the charge can stand, or rather that it was given at all, if the minimum age is 12.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey, why not?
They charge female victims of rape with adultery, if they are lucky, they just receive lashes with a whip... the unlucky ones get stoned to death.
This case seems to fit right in their system of law.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Sublimecraft

Perfect picture, Sublimecraft, I'm sure I just made this exact face myself. Like a baby has any real sense of intent other than "BOOBIES!/BOTTLE! FOOD!"

What a bunch of sh**-for-brains idiots. I'm pretty certain I'd be pushing the T & C limits if I carried on, so I'll just leave it there.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've just figured out who the kid is....

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

That is NOT a 9-month old baby. That is a toddler. At least 1 year old, probably closer to 2, I'd say (based on experience with littles over 20 years). And yes, they can throw.

This reminds me of the kid in the youtube vid who was parroting gang-talk and profanity. Yes, he was only 'repeating' what the adults said....and probably had no idea what they meant. But to have adults (parents) modeling rock-throwing is disturbing as well.

Crap parents. They're everywhere.

edit on 4/5/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: saw the video - changed the approx age.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by NowanKenubi

That is NOT a 9-month old baby. That is a toddler. At least 1 year old, probably closer to 2, I'd say (based on experience with littles over 20 years). And yes, they can throw.

This reminds me of the kid in the youtube vid who was parroting gang-talk and profanity. Yes, he was only 'repeating' what the adults said....and probably had no idea what they meant. But to have adults (parents) modeling rock-throwing is disturbing as well.

Crap parents. They're everywhere.

edit on 4/5/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: saw the video - changed the approx age.

I agree with you and regardless of the kids age 1-3 yrs still the parents should have the total blame if indeed he did try to throw something he is in no way responsible.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

While it is true that the level of education and intelligence inherent in the people's of this area is very wide in it's range from the very low to the very high and while it is true they have a diet in some regions which is substandard,.
This is a country with atomic weaponized missile's and these people are in charge of them?.
Recently in the new's they also have sentenced a christian couple to death for ALLEGEDLY sending a text message insulting muhammad to the local immam whom is reported to have been a extremist in his opinions and to have spoken against christians on many occasions (so nothing new there), this couple are probably completely innocent of anything other than being faithful christians and refusing to convert to Islam but this case of the child show's how far someone whom is regarded as of authority (i.e. the officials whom the child supposedly threw stones at) can litteraly be obeyed and how they will take there word even over common sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join