It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Billionare wants to harvest the Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:00 AM

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by lostbook

Some " Thing " Inhabits the Moon . It/They are not very Happy we paid them a Visit back in 69' . We were Warned to Stay Away , but you just know we Won't........
edit on 5-4-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Since the US has been the only manned mission to the moon (that we know of anyways) couldn't 1 articulate that threat ads only applying to the US?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:02 AM
step 1 is to create a large scale space station..not the duct taped together iss we have, but a proper rotating potentially livable station in high (geosynchronous) orbit where we can then create over time shuttle services to and from the moon. once you hit step 1, then the following steps can be considered.
But I would want a lot of regulations on what type of harvesting can go on. It may be sci-fi, but the HG Wells Time Machine remake where they accidentally cracked the whole planet does make me consider potential for disaster. heavy industry on a light planetoid that balances our life here...yeah...tread cautiously. I would rather we make effort to mine the hell out of Mars and capture asteroids.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:05 AM

Zanti Misfit

Some " Thing " Inhabits the Moon . It/They are not very Happy we paid them a Visit back in 69' . We were Warned to Stay Away , but you just know we Won't........
edit on 5-4-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:53 AM

Oh aye, thar be a good moon harvest this year!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:57 AM
And I would say to that billionaire that the moon is not his nor anyone elses to harvest.

It's bad enough that man is deluded himself to believe the earth is his possession not realising that we are mere inhabitants.

The moon plays a significant role with and has an important connection with the earth. Altering that balance and changing the connectiin may affect the weather system further to an almost irreparable state. Tides just one.

To the rest of us nearer to the foundations of the pyramid rather than those sat thinkingvthey are seated at its top be patient. Trust and believe in God. He is the Capstone and the cornerstone.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:04 AM
reply to post by jazz10

Yep this.

Leave the moon alone. We've destroyed the balance of Earth enough already.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:12 AM
reply to post by ~Lucidity

We need to focus on repairing the damage we have done hrrr on Earth.
Forget looking to other planets to move to as unity is key and its unity that is required to get the job done not money.

Money is simply a way for the elite to introduce yet another tax and yet another organisation or corporation as a means of revenue. Similar to what Bush did following Haiti earthquake when he said dont send food or blankets just send cash.
What Bush meant was send cash so we can introduce a middleman and use your donations to pay them a fantastic wage.
Nope.....not happening it's time.

The c (lie) mate change, weather extremes and global warming dressed up to enable an introduction of a carbon tax so they can make up for the loss of revenue from the introduction of anew energy source is pathetic.

The Ocean Conveyor Belt is conjested with rubbish. Clogged.
It drives weather and climate. Needs cleaned.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:19 AM
Never mind,they did't do too much in Antarctic.It would use "too much"money for them.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:56 AM
reply to post by jazz10

Now might not be the time to be messing with the tides, eh?

Hell, I'm still angry as hell they blew up part of the moon in, was it, 2010.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:49 AM
Mining the moon, really?

This is sooo last century, and a subject you would be better not touching it, because it doesn't exist!
edit on 5-4-2014 by mactaties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:00 AM

And also plunged two satellite's into it.

They need to be careful becaise everything is in sync so to speak.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:06 AM
reply to post by jazz10

I know. Even our rotational axis depends on it. But people who are out for profit, profit, and more profit don't often think about the consequences. Not here on earth, like you said, so why would they on the moon?

It's also interesting to read about just what exactly they believe the moon is composed of. Basically the same things the Earth is at its core. So why?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM

what happens if the moon is just a miss mash of rocks, a rock rubble pile, mining could destabilise structure and send chunks of it falling to earth. Bring on our own extinction event just to satisfy some greedy business men.

Chunks of the moon would stay in the moons orbit, same as Saturn's rings stay in orbit around Saturn.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:36 AM

Sounds like a completely ridiculous idea until we have more efficient ways of getting to the moon. And even then I wouldn't say it's a good idea. I don't care about destroying the moon, it's already a desolate wasteland of dust and rocks, it's not like we could do much to make it worse. However it's not like the resources on the Moon are infinite and we should be careful about how much mass we shift from the Moon to the Earth.

The holes that a mined on the moon can be filled with crap taken from Earth, so cargo ships are full both ways, and both ways fuel/crew costs are recovered, just wish I had the money to invest!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:22 AM

It depends on who is asking and how much of what I say is actually considered because what I see could be also seen as a conspiracy against the majority.

ridiculous statement?
There are certain things that would be taken into account if there was such a conspiracy as one against life.
There's been talk on here as a conspiracy against us all and a plan of depopulation.

Killing everyone in a oner is out of the question,.....but
If you simply consider what common factors we have.
The water act allows what?

The Gulf of Mexico oil spill? Deliberate toxicification of the sea. I say deliberate because if you read my thread regading Corexit and those who were set to profit at the expense of the seashealth and life contained within when there was an alternative cleaner oil dispersant called Sea Bratt. I am astounded that moderators havent ppicked up on what I have brought to them. Buy hey, maybe one day......

Anyway, ........our Water. The moon contains water as does every othrr planet. Starwater. Given what we have witnessed from our leaders past and present and the lives lost on all sides would you think they would be capable of doing such a thing?

To pollute our oceans deliberately to yhe point water shortages and global droughts or even the other way which pollutes our oceans to the point climate is changed.

I recently made a post regarding the fact that thr Ocean Conveyor Belt is as an Artery to a heart. Clogging it and turning its flow into a # stream loaded with junk, scrap and rubbish from us is what is altering the climate. Its an easy fix but thrre are those that are seeing it as another profitable path.......
Unnecessary profit generated from what shouldn't happened in the first place is a joke.

I can't stress this enough.
The Ocean Conveyor Belt is what drives climate. We will not see it coming if we don't sort it soon.
Take a look for the islands of rubbish and plastic and tell me it wouldn't affect it at all.
Carbon emmisions? Lol this is a massive step in the right direction if we can fix it. Massive.

Think of a fish tank at home. pH levels, oxygen in the water and plants will help sustain life. Even the good I boring you? Lol

So bk on topic.
Water getting polluted here?
Watrr on the moon?
Rich only been able to reach the moon?

Good job there's nothing in that conspiracy and deserves thrown in the hoax bin.

I'd love to just go for it here on ats lol.
Let all of what I see out lol
all the theories my theories lol.

edit on 5-4-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:54 AM
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I knew what you were getting at, I thought that episode was hilarious.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:45 AM
Interesting that you bring this up, there are several others interested in this aspect of the commercialization of space.

Take a look at this post by TheGUT regarding what Bigelow Aerospace is up to.

In addition to what I posted in this post:

A regolith container for use with regolith on an extraterrestrial mass is disclosed. The filled container covers a portion of a spacecraft to provide the spacecraft with a measure of protection against space debris and radiation. The container can be compartmentalized to reduce the loss of regolith should from the container if a single compartment is penetrated.

A method for assembling and landing a habitable module on an extraterrestrial mass is claimed. At least one inflatable module and a second module are placed into orbit about an extraterrestrial mass. Connecting nodes, propulsion busses, and landing pads are also placed into orbit. A habitable structure is constructed from the modules, busses, pads, and nodes. The structure can be robotically constructed. The habitable structure is then landed onto the surface of the extraterrestrial mass. The landing can be remotely controlled and the modules can be non-occupied.

And he has his fingers in a lot of pies as can be seen in this post.
edit on 5-4-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed links

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
KEEP OFF>>> It's mine. I staked my claim to the whole moon in 1964 before even the US got there. So he cannot have it. If anyone doesn't believe me just go there and find my markers.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
Will this bring cheese prices down.? I love a sharp cheddar but it's getting up there in price. I can't afford it unless it's on sale so I hope this brings down those prices.
Really what else could he harvest?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:42 PM

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

top topics

<< 1   >>