It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion is a gift from God

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

I didn't put "all" in there, you did. I don't appreciate people construing my thoughts for their own gain at all. Don't do it again. I left it vague for a reason; I obviously don't know how many people claiming to be Christian have murdered. If I did I would have put the exact number, however, I don't know the exact number so I said Christians. Maybe I should have said people claiming to be Christian, if so then that's my fault and I do apologize.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

kaylaluv
And please don't say pro-abortion. It's just an insult that really isn't necessary, nor is it in any way true. No one (except the mentally ill) loves abortions.
edit on 7-4-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

Those silly pro-abortionists can't use this argument. So you'd like to make it a polite lawyers' debate? I don't think so. You can never apply stupid legal precedent system on God's deeds as well as the ants can't apply their laws on people. When you are making a child you are not really creating anything. You are not making it's lungs or brain, not giving your own life breath to a new being. God is. You are rather used. God is most likely the only one who's living and dying here anyway so God can do whatever God wanna do and at the same time make God's word a law. You'll be terribly screwed in the end if you try to f#q with God in this way.
Just for a while try to imagine God as Hindus did - a goddes which is giving a birth to all beings but at the same time she has deadly tools in her multiple hands to cut what needs to be cut off. You can never use the knife the way she is. Try it and you'll see your hand on the floor.
Stupid debate. These silly animals can do what they want. They will get animal's fate in return. They rather shouldn't take God into their little muzzles and make it a norm or a law so young people don't think it's normal behaviour. It could bring a punishment of God-the Nature on such nation.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Those silly pro-abortionists can't use this argument. So you'd like to make it a polite lawyers' debate? I don't think so. You can never apply stupid legal precedent system on God's deeds as well as the ants can't apply their laws on people. When you are making a child you are not really creating anything. You are not making it's lungs or brain, not giving your own life breath to a new being. God is. You are rather used. God is most likely the only one who's living and dying here anyway so God can do whatever God wanna do and at the same time make God's word a law. You'll be terribly screwed in the end if you try to f#q with God in this way.

What if I don't want to be used by "God" as a baby maker? No, God can't do whatever he wants with my body. If I don't want to have child, I can take birth control. If it fails, I can get an abortion. My body, not God's.

God made us naked, yet we wear cloths. God made us earth bound, yet we invented planes and now can fly. God gave us disease, yet we invented vaccines and other cures. God made it so women get pregnant, we invented a cure.

edit on 11-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

We are God's property forever so it's your body only to some point. Impurity is giving us disease not God. Disease aren't that bad either. We may just don't understand it yet. In many cases it could be just the way nature can share genes and cut off what is going in the wrong direction. And to clean up lungs each year
. However if you will dring equine semen you'll get also few special deadly viruses as a bonus.
Look at Jesus and some saints later - they touched lepers and never became ill. Children can play on the ground eat soil and all and they only get better immunity. Vaccines will make you ill. You think you can use the brain God gave you to fight him. Isn't that silly behaviour of a disobedient child? It is silly enough to run under a car but you can't hold it's hand all day or walk it on a leash. That's why you're here.
Have a peacefull day

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

However if you will dring equine semen you'll get also few special deadly viruses as a bonus.

You have a disgusting mind!

Look at Jesus and some saints later - they touched lepers and never became ill.

This is a good example of the danger of religion!

You think you can use the brain God gave you to fight him.

The key phrase here is : " God gave you"

FYI: Just because I speak of God, doesn't mean that I believe in your God. I don't. My God doesn't judge.

edit on 12-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If you believe that free-will itself, the ability to choose actions, is a gift from God, then yes, so is abortion since that is also a choice of action.
edit on 12-4-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

windword

You have a disgusting mind!

Really? This openminded world should be closer to your mind. Look, it's normal now in a pub in New Zealand

A Pub

Btw how is it worse than eating equine flesh or your favorite cutting children in pieces?
If your god doesn't judge how can he rule the universe? It is Satan right?
edit on 12/4/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Pfff!
If I give you a sharp knife so you can cut some fruits and you will start slitting throats doesn't mean I gave you slitting throats. This is nonsense from the start and I'm trolling here just because I'm bored.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

how is it worse than eating equine flesh

That's NOT what you said, is it?

Good that you admit you're trolling.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

No problem. Will you now admit you are justifying your own abortion here?

I don't know what do you mean I haven't said. There's no harm but still - $20 for a shot? You know what's funny? That apple-flavored horse semen is harvested from a nearby Christchurch stallion farm. Nah, just coincidence.
edit on 12/4/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammarr

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No, I won't admit to that. I feel strongly, even religiously, that a woman's choice is a sacred thing. I don't think abortion is here to stay, but its tradition goes back thousands of years. It's not a new phenomenon.

Modern birth control is a solid first step. Science is ever advancing, and I think that science will find a "cure" for abortions before the moral debate is resolved.

Making Abortion Obsolete

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

PapagiorgioCZ
reply to post by arpgme

Pfff!
If I give you a sharp knife so you can cut some fruits and you will start slitting throats doesn't mean I gave you slitting throats. This is nonsense from the start and I'm trolling here just because I'm bored.

This is a bad analogy, because you are giving the knife for a specific purpose. If you gave a knife saying "my gift to you is free-will so that you can choose your own actions, whatever actions, with this knife" then yes, you giving the knife and saying that is what enabled the person to slit throats.

People say free-will, which is the ability to make your own choices, is a gift from God. If that is true, then it doesn't matter what the choices actually are, just the fact that the person made their own choices shows that it is a part of that 'gift'.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Abortion is not the issue, and neither is 'free choice'.
Education is the issue here. Respect for ALL life is not being instilled in our youth.
The upcoming generation being raised to feel a sense of entitlement for self-gratification. Live YOUR life the way YOU want; it doesn't matter what others think, it's YOUR life, not theirs.

Children and young adults have little to no concept of how their decisions not only affect their life, but the life of those around them.

Women have been aborting pregnancies since before the dark ages by many methods, including herbs/plants.
These methods are very risky, and can result in the death of both mother and fetus.

I hope I have instilled the value of ALL life to my children, and that they would not choose such a course of actions. If I have failed in my mission to teach them how to deal with a problem, rather than 'make it go away' ( abortion NEVER leaves a woman's mind....), then I would rather they have the choice of a medically safe procedure than a rusty coat hanger in some dirty back room.

My heart aches for all of the women in this world that have seen abortion as the ONLY choice. And I am angry at the lack of parenting. I am angry when I think of how little value the 'modern' world places on life.

The educational system is letting our youth down. It should be presenting BOTH sides of the issue. Young women should know the stages of fetal development before they decide the life inside of them doesn't deserve to be born. I would love to see these women exposed to a real-life photographic art exhibit.

God bless the children.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This woman is obviously trying to inflame the subject. She's for murdering babies AND insulting peoples religion at the same time. She's a multi-tasking, baby murdering demon from hell. I'm aware that many liberal women use abortion as a form of birth control.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Fylgje
This woman is obviously trying to inflame the subject. She's for murdering babies AND insulting peoples religion at the same time. She's a multi-tasking, baby murdering demon from hell. I'm aware that many liberal women use abortion as a form of birth control.

Almost everything in this world depends upon a persons personal point of view.
Since my first hand tours of a couple of war zones, I have come to the conclusion that war is much like a retro-active form of abortion. It asks for the "murder" of innocents in exchange for the lifestyles of others. No matter who's side you are on.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Fylgje

I will say that I find it interesting that to cause a pregnant woman's death is to be held accountable for two counts of homicide or manslaughter...but abortion is a legal practice, and even approved of, in many places. The double standard is confusing, to be certain.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

I'm highly against war too.

It kills me to think about aborting any of my kids. My life is so much better with them and I honestly believe the world will be a better place because of them. We need the youth to have a head full of truth and a heart full of fire to change what's wrong. I wonder if when some woman who murdered her baby sees other kids and thinks: WTH did I do??"

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

Fylgje

I will say that I find it interesting that to cause a pregnant woman's death is to be held accountable for two counts of homicide or manslaughter...but abortion is a legal practice, and even approved of, in many places. The double standard is confusing, to be certain.

Well one case involves a woman's choice and the other doesn't.

What is so confusing about that? /sarcasm

-FBB

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

arpgme

This is a bad analogy, because you are giving the knife for a specific purpose. If you gave a knife saying "my gift to you is free-will so that you can choose your own actions, whatever actions, with this knife" then yes, you giving the knife and saying that is what enabled the person to slit throats.

People say free-will, which is the ability to make your own choices, is a gift from God. If that is true, then it doesn't matter what the choices actually are, just the fact that the person made their own choices shows that it is a part of that 'gift'.

It is a good analogy. To continue this marvelous analogy - you may drink horse semen all day long and maybe even say it is a gift from God but as well as you can not sue microwaves manufacturer for you were trying to dry your cat in it because of the good manual... you shouldn't do what is evidently against God's will with your free will. We have got some manual too.
Even If you don't find something in the manual you should use a common sense before drying pets in a microwave. Obviously.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by SaturnFX

You are free to believe what you want.

(I made a promise to some folks that I would behave a bit more. I had to rewrite this post three times)

Not going to let/allow your view to bait someone as explosive as I can be.

I'm simply providing a thread for people to comment on in Social Issues.

You are free to believe that abortion is a gift from God.

I would politely disagree with that assessment.

c'mon, beezer....your quote, " I'm simply providing a thread for people to comment on in Social Issues?....right...sure.... you are going after 1 person who made stupid and/or provocative remarks, and somehow this has to do with "social issues"....how is this a "social issue" if no one really cares, or, no one is affected by what she said?....this is just a not-too-sly way of you getting others outraged about abortions....
edit on 17-4-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join