It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American politics=stupid in stereo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

madmac5150
**There will be no outside news sources for this thread... solely my own opinion**

As a card carrying Republican I balked at writing this for quite some time... the simple truth is, there really is no "left" or "right" anymore.

There never has been in the USA - your 2 main parties are to the right of Genghis Khan, or even further to the right of Genghis Khan - suggesting the Dem's are in any way a meaningful "left"would get you laughed out of the house in any country that has a real left wing.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The greatest trick politicians ever pulled off was convincing people that libs, cons, left, right, and progs exist.

It's all a joke! Yet some in this thread is still holding on to it for dear life.

Honestly anyone who uses those terms makes it hard for me to take them serious.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think my point was proven today... let's face it, the Bundy Ranch standoff was huge... should have been big news. The MSM has been silent on the issue, as have politicians that call themselves Conservatives... not a peep...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Love the stupid in stereo phrase. And like the idea of for once just thinking about people as people without all the damn divisiveness and pigeonholing. It sure seems it used to be more like that round here (and no, I'm not a neocon...bwahaha!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join