It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this proof there really are no Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Our Southern and Northern Borders are wide open...

Is this not proof enough ?

I mean, if there really was a vast network of bloodthirsty terrorists out to kill Americans at any cost.....wouldn't we try to monitor who is crossing our borders.

If terrorists are smart enough to blow up the twin towers from mud-huts in Afghanistan, surely they are smart enough to walk across unguarded borders.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Taobender

I mean, if there really was a vast network of bloodthirsty terrorists out to kill Americans at any cost.....wouldn't we try to monitor who is crossing our borders.

If terrorists are smart enough to blow up the twin towers from mud-huts in Afghanistan, surely they are smart enough to walk across unguarded borders.

Not unguarded. Extremely inadequately guarded.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taobender

I don't think we even own our ports. Thought Bush sold all of them off for not a lot.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I totally agree. There are no real terrorists. The whole thing is a scam. It was made up to scare people into giving up their rights and to allow war after war to be started so natural resources can be stolen and hoarded for cash/power.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The 'terrorists' only exist when they need them to. For those that are really real, I would suggest that they are only allowed to accomplish what is considered to be acceptable by the owners.

edit on 4-4-2014 by Chronogoblin because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Before we answer

en.wikipedia.org...

In the international community, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts that are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal

Terrorism has been practised by a broad array of political organizations to further their objectives. It has been practised by both right-wing and left-wing political parties, nationalistic groups, religious groups, revolutionaries, and ruling governments.[12] An abiding characteristic is the indiscriminate use of violence against non-combatants for the purpose of gaining publicity for a group, cause, or individual. The symbolism of terrorism can exploit human fear to help achieve these goals.[13]

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Our Southern and Northern Borders are wide open... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd be more worried about your southern border...how many terrorists have come from Canada? When was the last time you heard of an illegal Canadian alien problem....lol.

I know Americans find this hard to believe, but Canadians have no interest in invading the US....most of us don't even like going there.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is when you stop to think who they are now actually labeling as "terrorists". That is when you realize that the borders are not where the focus was intended to be in the first place. It's kinda like Hotel California, "you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave" metaphorically speaking.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't know...deadcalm's post sure sounds misleading - trying to get us to watch the south. Meanwhile, the crazy Canucks will sneak in and....I don't know...do whatever they were going to do. Hmmmm...

Yeah, I can see this post going postal, but at the end of the day, it's important to understand that terrorists have an agenda with clear goals. They are not bloodthirsty maniacs hell-bent on destroying everything in their path for the sheer sake of destruction - that would be your standard wing-nuts and low information voters (but I leave that for another day).

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

deadcalm

how many terrorists have come from Canada? When was the last time you heard of an illegal Canadian alien problem....lol.

Justin Beiber...

Not illegal. Certainly a terror.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

I think he's pointing out the openness of the border... Not the terror ness of Canadians lol! Mexico doesn't exactly breed terrorists anyway either lol. We do !

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

copy...it was a tongue in cheek comment...

However, Kangaruex4Ewe has a valid point!

Kinda scary!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If you close the borders where will the cheap labour come from!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I don't think the borders are an indication of proof there are no terrorists.
I can assure you the Canadian crossings are very strict. They are #ing assholes. The Mexican border must be different
I agree there are no terrorists though, this just isn't "proof"of that.
edit on 4-4-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

SpaDe_
This is when you stop to think who they are now actually labeling as "terrorists". That is when you realize that the borders are not where the focus was intended to be in the first place. It's kinda like Hotel California, "you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave" metaphorically speaking.

Thsts a good quote from that song!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Not from Mexico! As I understand it, undocumented/illegal aliens/workers/people...whatever...can have free education benefits, driver's license, and more. I'm not sure where the labor will come from.

Oh yeah, we're sending everything to China which makes us the next free labor pool! Yea for the United States of Free Labor!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Taobender

We can no longer have foreign terrorism within our borders otherwise all the dough they're spending on anti-terrorism and spying would be questioned. So now we have "domestic terrorists". They don't worry about the borders because they know the terrorist on the payroll.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

[read sarcasm]

VERY interesting.

So, do the domestic terrorists get better treatment than foreign terrorists; driver's license, education benefits, etc.?

No wonder they want to get in the country, rather than blow it to smithereens! It's almost hypocritical for a terrorist to get in the US, and receive all these benefits only to destroy it.

Hmmm, they need to go to plan B

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Security at the Freedom Tower NYC former home of the World Trade Center Towers...they have high school kids sneaking in the place taking Facebook Selfies on the top floor - guys base jumping off the place.

Complete joke - if they are so worried about terror...don't yah think they could do better than this?
I mean supposedly some evil doers ran planes into to this place a decade ago...

Head of WTC security forced out after embarrassing breaches

edit on 4-4-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 4-5-2014 by jrflipjr because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2014 by jrflipjr because: please delete - posted in the wrong area

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join