It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Do you think jelly fish came from a different world or planet and just landed in the water or sutten and made more living jelly fish? because they are very weird living creatures.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nah too stupid I mean float, float, float dont they do anything but float in the water. Some even kill themselves by washing ashore. Not likely to me!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not sure about jellyfish.

But the ocean is filled with many many interesting things,
Some we know of and some we are yet to discover, I think there may be a connection to things that fall from space that may happen to be able to survive or with combination of different things be able to create some life form,

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You're kidding right?

"Each type of living organism is called a species. So far, biologists have identified about 1,400,000 types of living organisms on Earth. There are thought to be between 4 million and 20 million species on this planet, so there are at least two and a half million new species waiting to be discovered. Biologists call this immense variety of living organisms biodiversity."

www.saburchill.com...

If you care to visit this website, you will see some truly "alien" sea creatures--enjoy

www.seasky.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Side note: *Do u see wut i see* can you please read the u2u i have sent you
Asala

you will find this in the member center at the top of the page,

[edit on 26-11-2004 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join