It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrifying Black Mass

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For my first official thread I'd like to discuss an experience that opened my eyes to the paranormal, leading me to several sites including ATS. I had always been a skeptic of ghosts/aliens etc. but a few years back I had an encounter that convinced me I was wrong. I'll try to make my story as organized and detailed as possible!

The event began on Saturday Feb. 19th, 2011

Saturday: The day itself was normal, hung out with friends, nothing out of the ordinary. When I went to bed that night, I noticed my closet door was open. I went to shut it, and smelled the worst odor imaginable. It was like urine, except much stronger and fouler. I febreezed the closet, shut the door, and went to bed without thinking much of it. Some time during the night I woke up to a metallic banging sound.

Sunday: When I woke up I found out what I had heard the night before. My closet was open again and something had dragged out a folding metal chair, unfolded it, and placed it next to my bed facing me. I asked my family if any of them had done it, and they were clueless. This left me a little bit freaked out. The rest of the day went by without incident. When I went to bed that night, the closet door was open again, permeating the same odor. I febreezed it, shut it, and went to sleep. When I fell asleep I had a very vivid nigtmare; I was in a forest and a white owl with black eyes was staring at me. No matter where I went, It seemed to appear ahead of me and just stare at me. At around 2am I woke up to some noise, and there was a heaviness in the air, like pure dread. The same smell that was in my closet now filled my bedroom. It felt like I was being watched. I scanned the room and movement in one corner caught my eye. When I squinted towards it I noticed there was a figure. It was blacker than the shadows around it, and hunched over like it was on all fours. Although it had no eyes that I could see, it felt like it was staring at me. I was frozen with fear for about 5seconds, and finally reached for my bedside lamp. Before I could flick the switch, the figure vanished into thin air.

Monday: When I woke up my closet door was once again wide open, and once again smelled like foul urine. I was still freaked out about what I had seen the night before, but I went to school and forgot all about it. When I got home, my mom and younger brother were upstairs and called me up. They were standing in front of our storage room and asked me if I moved the chest (we kept a heavy chest behind the door because it was broken and swung open on it's own). I hadn't opened it, they said they handn't opened it, so we were all pretty confused. I asked my brother what he thought of it, and he said "I think our house might be haunted. I woke up last night to Izzy (that's our dog) whimpering and it felt like something was watching me. So I looked at the bathroom and I swear there was a shadow there. And I was just frozen with fear it felt like I was paralyzed" Together with the chest moving on it's own, his story let me know I wasn't crazy. I told him what I had experienced and he was in pure disbelief that we had seen the same thing. Later that night around 11pm I was playing Xbox, and I left the room to get a drink. As soon as I stepped into the dark hallway I heard footsteps and floorboards creaking, and turned expecting to see my mom or brother. But instead, I saw a tall dark shadow quickly moving towards me. Fear and adrenaline kicked in, and I took a swing at it. When I hit nothing but air, I freaked out and ran to my bedroom. After about 30 minutes of lying in bed I heard an extremely loud knock on my door, and my dog started barking from the other room. I immediately got up and looked out into the hallway, but saw nothing. My brother woke up and asked what the sound was, I told him I didn't know. When I finally fell asleep I had the same nightmare involving the white owl with black eyes.

Tuesday: I hadn't got much sleep and generally felt pretty sick, so I stayed home from school. I was watching TV, and my mom left some medicine and a trashcan next to me and left the house for work at 7am leaving me home alone. It was still pretty dark out, and even darker in the house. At about 7:30am I began to feel the heaviness in the air, and started to smell the odor so. I started to see the entity manifest in the corner of the room. At this point I was angry, and hated this thing. I stood up and yelled, "GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE". And it did. The presence disappeared almost immediately. And me and my family never experienced anything out of the norm from that time on.

To this day, this is still the weirdest thing I've ever experienced in my life. It completely wiped away my skepticism about the paranormal. I began to research the paranormal trying to find someone who's had a similar experience, and found similar stories but nothing identical. I'm still not entirely sure what it is that I was dealing with. Which brings me to my question:

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pajamathief

Tons of people have. This tread is full of stories like yours:

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

PajamathiefHas anyone experienced anything like this?

Yes, I have, with a couple of differences.

I never smelled the urine smell and the times I saw that thing I was always in a group of least 10 other guys and we all saw it so no one thought they were going crazy.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yep, I've seen a black mass. Was pretty unsettling as it was daytime in a brightly lit room. Was definitely not a shadow. It didn't make any logical sense as being a simple shadow based on lighting and objects in the room and it was much, much darker than a shadow would've been in any kind of setting. Deep and dark. I was pretty unsettled by it and questioned my sanity but my mother in law had also seen it. We hired a medicine man to come in and cleanse the house. I don't recall an odor but I have allergies so there's only maybe once or twice a year that I actually have a sense of smell, lol.

I'm actually a bit of a skeptic. I don't necessarily even believe in ghosts but I'll acknowledge that there are some oddities in this world based on experience. I don't know what I saw was. I'm not convinced in the existence in demons or ghosts, as I said, and think there must be some sort of explanation for black masses. Maybe light getting bent for an unknown reason?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

When I was a kid my family lived in an apartment that had similar occurrences. I was too young to remember, but apparently my mom walked through the front door one night, into the living room (where there were no lights on other than the light from outside shining in). She turned around to see there was a large completely black (as in pitch black, no features) figure, that stood as tall as the door frame, in the doorway.

After a couple seconds, the door slammed shut, hard, without the thing even touching the door. As soon as that happened, she opened the door and it was gone.

Before that, they would hear things moving in the attic and the curtains would float straight outwards at night when there was nothing moving them. We moved shortly after.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I was just going to suggest…

I stood up and yelled, "GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE". And it did. The presence disappeared almost immediately. And me and my family never experienced anything out of the norm from that time on.

There it is. You overcame your fear and owned your space. Ghost bullies. Keep alert, it might be back. Have your family tell you if they sense it again. You'll know what to do. Remember to stay humble about it. The minute you think you have some magical power, the power shifts from you to it.

Carry on…

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Right, I once experienced something quite different but the smell I would liken to rotted fish, nauseating and unpleasent to the point where I was gagging, I felt but did not see anything at the time, this was outside and away from my home, I was studying electronic engineering at the time and this is quite a while back, late 1993 to early 1994, The house where we lived at the time was for lack fo a better term haunted as three people all of the same family had died there about ten years previously though I would stress I think this was something else and at least one of them may have tried to protect us.
Not the same encounter but another,
There was a polluted river which ran through the town were I lived and one night about 2.50 am I was walking on a footpath which cut through the river valley and over an old stone bridge near to some sealed mine workings were there is a wooded area and a field next to a dual carriage road way when I was appoached by 5 black figures out of the trees from the approximate location of the sealed mine working, in appearance the short limbed with oversized heads and long broad torso's but the tallest was about 6' to the shortest about 3'6" in height, they had no discernable features except for very tiny eyes like pin points which were red, there form was totally black and it was only as they approached to within about 8 feet of me that I realised they were semi transparrent and seemed to swallow the light from the air rather than being actually black so they where like three dimensional shadow's.
Now on the opposite side of the road about 300 meters away was an old folks home and there was a slight mist rose up from the river and over the fields to just above the ground, I held my anglican prayer book which I used to take with me everywhere and stood in terror but as I was already encountering paranormal experience and had for some time in my life prior to this I did not run away but stopped and never approached them either simply standing my ground in a kind of confused terror, it was as if they could only come so close though and stopped across from me.
There were voice's but I could not tell if they came from the entity's but seemed too, like cackling old woman and one said "Run He's bringing a sword" laughing, Suddenly from the direction of the old folks home which in my best estimate was behind me a number of grey mist like forms (I would call them wraith's) seemed to swarm accross the field and seemed to charge at these shadow shaped entity's where they seemed to swirl around them, in form they looked like the upper shape of a norman sized person but also devoid of features with a long mist like trail behind them maybe about 10 feet long including the trail of mist which seemed flat to the ground, they seemed to have there two arms stretched out in front of them and seemed to be no higher than about 4' off the ground, until they hit the black shadow forms where they formed a vortex of mist around them and seemed to be drawn into them, there seemed to hundreds of them and they seemed to piling onto the shadow forms and in an attempt I think to save me.
This seemed to drive the shadow's back into the wood and out of the light of the road street lights which illuminated the entire scene.
You must understand this is only one of many encountered but one of the most terrifying and strange I suffered but in what even to me today seems an illogical course of action the following day and still wondering if I had imagined the whole episode and had lost my mind (I have never taken drug's but of course I was wondering if I was schizophrenic and suffering hallucinations), it was about 3 pm and I was returning from my sisters home along the same route on foot in the day and fearefully looking at the wood which the stone bridge made me cross next to when I felt a sharp stabbing sensation about half way between my physical heart and my throat, all my emotions litterally died there and then and for me whom had always been an emotional person it felt like I was dead inside, no fear, no love, no joy or abillity to take pleasure in anything but a deep feeling of empty sadness seemed to pervade me, I could still express anger but not feel it the same as it seems anger is a physical and not spiritual emotion, now after 20 years I still have very little emotions and it at the time litterally made me indulge in the physical as an attempt to make up for the loss of emotional feeling, you soon find these emotions seem to feed you and without them there is a growing hunger and a pain as you feel yourself fade inside, it also shattered my faith for a long time.
I believe because of my other encounters, though I do not know, that the entitys' may have been a merged mass of negative entity's and they somehow created a form made of many of them together, they had oversized heads round, short limbs and walked like they had difficulty walking with the tallest at the front and the smallest at the back, all five followed the exact step's of the one at the front and they moved in a sinuous snake like motion.
At the same time or within a few week's prior I encountered a strange woman whom appeared next to me as I walked home from work at the same time give or take half an hour or so but in a different locality on my route, she was standing in the middle of a crossroads and shouting what felt like curses in a language I had never heard, like these entity's she made my hairs stand up on the back of my kneck.
On another occasion I had a black shimmering column of smoke like shadow jump litterally into me, metal would tarnish on my body for years after and silver litterally turned black including my crucifix.
I had never harmed, robbed or lied about anyone so have no idea why this happened to me but lets' just say there seemed to be two sides, one not good and not bad which seemed to be trying to protect and one dark and definitely evil which was out to harm.
I believe in god (Yahway, Yashua and the holy spirit) but suffered years of hearing these things insult and deny my faith and my god.
On one occasion I had a vivid dream (the above happened while I was fully away and I have seen objects move and appear and disappear so the so called rational can get stuffed as I know what I encountered) in which a small white dove came to me and I tried to keep it safe by sending it away from me as I felt it was in danger as I was in danger.

Dont' mess with these things as by my experience they can hurt you far more then physically and if you have any further encounters then please go to a church and ask the minister or priest (If you know him to be a man of faith) for help and a blessing or cleansing of your selves and you home but you did the right think telling it that it was not welcome.

Peace and god protect and look over you and your family.

edit on 4-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

nugget1

Tons of people have. This tread is full of stories like yours:

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you Nugget1.
I was just about to direct him to my thread. (Click on my signature)

I need to ask if anyone you knew had died before this happened? Do you know if anyone died in that house? How long had you lived there before this happened?
Seeing a white owl is symbolic of death in some cultures, but in others it represents wisdom, spiritual growth, power, etc.
It's black eyes give me the feeling it was evil... eyes being the window to the soul.

This black mass sounds like an evil entity that was terrifying you in your dreams, as well in real life. I don't think it was a demon, because they don't leave with a simple command to "Get Out!". Sometimes evil people that have died will make themselves appear as scary as possible to try and make people leave their home (if they were previous owners), and sometimes you get one that just likes to scare people because they feed on fear.

As Nugget1 said, there are many people telling their story in my thread, but you may have to read awhile to find them. It is at 245 pages, and still going.

Yes, many people experience the paranormal, of everything you can imagine, and it can be found in my thread.

You are not alone!

edit on 4/4/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, stories, and advice guys! I've been reading through the stories in the the thread that was linked and some do sound similar. Some even sound scarier than what I dealt with.

I had done research on our previous property, and on possible causes of paranormal activities. Our actual house was built by us, and no pets or family had died in it. The property however was farm-land before we moved in, and settled by the Waubonsie Indian tribe before that, so it's possible someone may have died or been buried close to where our house was built. Also, I was not suffering from depression, or using drugs at the time. And we had actually just gotten a puppy the week before so I was incredibly happy. I was also in good health until about a day or two into these events. The best possible cause I could come up with for this paranormal experience was a near-death experience I had in November of 2010 when I was in a car accident, but even that's a stretch since the events were several months later. So I don't know with certainty what caused this entity to mess with our family, and specifically me.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hot Damn!
You got a Raccoon livin in your closet too !
I thought I was the only one around here with Critters.

Black Mass my Ass.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

After reading your post I had to reply , I also have encountered all three the strong urine smell beside my bed , the black shadows watching both my wife & me beside the bed & just disappearing when they see I've woke or walked in on them . Also both huge owls in dreams talking to me & bigger than thought possible flying through the trees in the woods , woods so dense that such a wing span could not possible get through the trees !

My adventures started around 2007 & lasted just over two years, I still search for more information on them to this day ( the reason I'm here ) And what I'll say next is why I don't post often or to just anyone . I've learned people just don't take you for your word but rather laugh at you & label you crazy.

My experiences came on the heel of greatly increased ufo sightings during the same time frame in our area by not only me but others with me & sometimes three & four at a time . It also brought with it real paranormal happenings ie seeing a full bodied sprite walk across the yard ( a young Native American male ) three knocks before family members passing & most times three months prior to the date, Someone waking me at night calling my name with the same results as the knocks .

Another off the chart of strangeness to happen & yes during this same time frame & in Oct of 2007 I had a very real & live Sasquatch walk off the hillside twenty feet from me while feeding my dog at around 6 in the morning . One of them growled slightly I'm still confused to which one it was but I immediately looked up at it when I heard the growl & we stared in each others eyes as it walked slowly out of sight & all I could do was keep myself from running away . It never made any treating gestures or any other sounds . It was massive I have always estimated it to have been at least eight feet tall & four feet across the shoulders .

The closest I've come to connecting this all ( other than the Sasquatch ) is with some Stan Romanek videos that got taken down where he had caught the same looking shadow figures on the video running or flying through his home . Of course there is those that going to throw up the porn trouble but who know with all the trouble he has had with the gov & snoops. I

My daughter has started to have experiences after her baby reached six months old that could be thought of both as visitor or paranormal & she has seen several ufos as well , one large triangle sitting just outside her front window over the hill sitting over the power lines . She freaked out & lost control when it would of been the perfect opportunity to get photos or at least a great description from a very rare point of view . I only imagine getting to see one from the side maybe some of the top up close & personal .

Best of luck & I hope this gives you a few more points to research , most of all don't freak out or get scared if their not hurting you by now their most likely not going to so I can only think use your cameras , recorders try & out smart what ever it is & get a good look at it on video or still photo .

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome. You are finally waking up. We are never alone. Try getting an app. Like Ghost Radar for your iPhone or iPad and watch what happens. Just don't invite in what you don't want to experience.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

That was a well written freaky experience!

I've lived in a couple of haunted places over the years and yeah,
just like you described with the feeling of being watched and shadowy figures.
It is creepy stuff, but seems like you handled it just fine!

Like someone said,
you just have to reclaim your space.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That is quite the experience there, gave me chills!!! S+F for sharing as I know its not always easy to do so (although easier here on ats as many have lived similar stories). It takes guts to come forward and it feels better once its out!

As many said, you are not alone, you should go to Sled's thread and read on the posts on there, I have posted many of my own experiences there in the past and have read countless freaky stories.

Its a great source for this sorta thing.

Teye
edit on 8-4-2014 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Infestation = Exorcism .not easy ,better have an IRON faith if YOU try it.
Abduction = You are screwed,there has long been a suspicion that Greys and demons are one and the same,the demons are using their HUGE knowledge of reality to penetrate our own using AVATAR like bodies and holographics. The sulfur smell is also attributed to Greys and Dracos.
Govt Illegal Experimentation = Not likely but the do have MK ULTRA type ops running ALL the time.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I posted this in Sleds forum to add to the amazing thread that it has become but I also wanted to post my experience here for the OP. In my opinion no two persons encounters are going to be the same because there are so many different entities, energy sources, and ways to trigger entities. Its like meeting a person we all may have similar traits but no two of use are alike.

My childhood was filled with paranormal experiences, as i have gotten older the experiences have gone down. Maybe one every few years now ,but all just as disturbing as when I was a child.

My Experiences at least by what I can recall started when i was about 5, our house was very haunted. My mother, sister, and I all had many experiences in that house. The memory that sticks out to me the most were a pair of eyes that stared at me every night through my window. They were a dark red and i can still see them to this day 22 years later. You could try and debunk it as reflection but the problem of it was no one else saw them but me and they weren't right directly on the plate glass they floated about a half foot away from the glass from a second floor window. Other experience me and my sister shared were that our beds would tremble at night and we would wake up facing the opposite ends of our beds. My mother had many experiences she believed a very evil man haunted our house. One experience she has told me was about me and my sister, she told me that it was late at night after me and my sister went to bed she was watching TV in our living room. Then all of a sudden she heard a very loud and evil laugh coming from our room. She ran to the room to see what it was and when she opened the door she said our beds were hovering off the floor, but they immediately dropped to the floor. she said she took me and my sister out of our bedroom and we all slept in her room for the night. My dad dismissed everything we saw, he has never believed in the paranormal but believes full heartily in aliens. We had many other experiences in that house, but I was pretty young when we left it so its hard for me to remember.

when I was in second grade we moved to a new house, it was a really old house with a lot of negative energy we didn't find out until years later but a very disturbed young man had lived there who raped one of the local girls at the house. The girls brother was very upset about this so he tried to burn the house down by setting the garage on fire, but they managed to put out the fire before it reached the house. If you go into the garage you can still see signs of the fire because they never replace the rafters that caught fire. The house was also next to an abandoned cemetery from the 1800's and theirs a crick that runs right along the back of the house, and the woods adjacent to the house used to be the burial ground for old cattle . Enough Back story you get the picture the house has negativity all around it, but it was cheap and as i said my dad didn't believe in the paranormal. Most of the experiences in this house were full body apparitions. There was one morning, when i was about 10, that I woke up to go watch TV. I can still remember everything I was being really quite because it was early morning, our living room was in the basement so you have to turn a corner to go down the stair case. When I rounded the corner I turned on the light to go down stairs and got about three steps down when it finally registered with my head that a completely white women in white dress was running back and forth in-front of the steps. I made one of those indiscernible eee-eee-eee-eee noises that you do when your petrified and then got on all fours and ran to my bed and hid in my room until everyone woke up. That was the most dramatic experience that happened to me in the house.Other then that I saw a 2 ft round white ball fly by my door one morning and I used to hear footsteps outside at night all night long.

My Sister's experiences at our new house were a lot more prevalent then mine, I think this was due to the fact that she started to practice witchcraft. She has never told my family what she full got into, all I know is that she said she made things float and she saw some of her dolls move on there own. She had many experiences with the paranormal at our new house.The ones i remember the most include her waking up one morning to a man standing over her with a silver platter, and just a few years ago she saw a black mass over top of my dads dresser.

After I moved out of my parents house the experiences stop for about two years, but about 3-4 years ago i started to have an experience with a very dark entity. The strange thing was the first time it happened I had been reading up on EVPs and I was listening to a bunch of them to see what it was all about. Then that night i had a dream where I was walking through a house and saw this being, the weird thing was he didn't have a face but I could still see his face and it was evil. I woke up immediately to my body being weighted down pinned to the bed and involuntarily I was saying "in the name of Jesus Christ leave!!!" Now when i was younger I had gone to church, But I hadn't gone in about 5 years due to a huge falling out. This same exact thing happened to me last year, but it wasn't a recurring dream it was a completely different house, but that demon looked exactly the same. When I woke up this time I wasn't being pinned and I wasn't saying anything, but the room felt very heavy and evil. So I shouted out loud "in the name of Jesus Christ leave!!!" and immediately the heavy presence left.

These are just my experience, I know a lot of people who think ghosts and demons are a bunch of BS. In my opinion not everyone has the ability to see/sense ghosts, its like how some animals can see infrared.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You did the right thing standing up to it. A lot of time nefarious entities use fear of the unknown as an advantage and to control. They are like bullies, most of the time if you stand up to them you will see just how cowardly they really are.

I had similar things happen to me and said enough is enough one day and it stopped as well.

Just two things to note, it is said in abduction accounts that greys implant memories of animals in place of abduction events, the owl is the classic example. Also it is said by some people that they smell quite bad as they excrete waste materials through the skin. Just trying to give you something to think about.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Very interesting and well written. Gave me goose bumps!

I have had what I would consider minor paranormal interactions, but what caught my attention the most is this smell you describe. Another poster described it as a rotten fish odor, which is a good description of what I smell. My husband and I have noticed a putrid smell that invades our room, and sometimes spreads a bit. Now, bare with me y'wll as I describe what it smells like, and keep in mind this fact- I worked as a veterinary assistant for a while, so this is why I am so familiar with the smell.... So, if you have had a dog or cat, you have probably smelled what is anal gland secretion. It's so nasty, but animals secrete it when they are scared/nervous. THAT is the closest I can come to explaining what this smells like. But much stronger. I know it isn't our dog or cat, because this began long before we ever got them and they are not usually around when it comes on. We have checked outside to see if there is an animal nesting, but never anything there.

As far as paranormal stuff, like I said, it's relatively minor. Light vibrations of my bed, which have occurred to my siblings and I our whole lives. Sometimes I hear things moving, doors closing, when my husband and animals are all in the basement (he works nights, from home) and kids are sleeping. Sometimes I just know I hear someone talking and I assume it must be my husband come up for a break, but it's not him. But nothing to really write home about. And that is fine with me. So long as it's not negatively impacting me or mine, I don't really care.

I'm glad that you seem ypto have taken care of your problem!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Creepy. I didn't know what you meant by a black mass. You must be one of those sensitives.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The being obviously was not molevolent because you would know. These experiences tho creepy are mild.

It could be a couple things, it could be a spirit. But the likely hood of it being a spirit is low because spirits still hang around and yelling at it won't make it go away so the fact that activity has ended all together since.

Its been 3 years, And the only thing that up and leaves are aliens.

So you very well could of had your alien experience.
Also the alien you said is faceless, Very much like the aliens iv seen with other people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
It could be a spirit. But i personally don't think so. The smell you described, I never experienced it. But if it's the same species they can manifest sensations, that is how they communicate also through the subconsious. They don't speak but use images and experiences to teach us valuable lessons such as your lesson that *we are not alone*.

Dreaming of running from an Owl is not exactly the same as dreaming about being in a spacecraft with an owl, so i don't think you were abducted. This could of been a prophectic dream, Initially any dream that reoccures twice requires special attention. There is great mythology on this, and if you are dealing with the same species of E.T they have heavy interest in mythology and religion. For such things creates excitement and a burning fire for life.

*Prophetic dreams warning of future misfortune were thought to be helpful warnings from spirits or gods, and prophetic dreaming to gain such omens were considered so important they became an inherent part of the religious beliefs of many cultures. The Jews believed Yahweh spoke to the prophets via dreams, (Numbers 12:6), he warned Abimelech that Sarah was the wife of Abraham; (Genesis 20:3), Jacob dreamed of a ladder reaching to heaven, (Genesis 28:12), and was later warned to flee to the land of his own people. People took notice of their dreams; Emperor, Augustus had a recurring nightmare, and although he never admitted its contents, one day every year he would go and sit in a public place, "… with his eyes closed and his hand outstretched like a common beggar. (Gabriel, 2001, p. 183) So important were "prophetic" dreams that the Babylonians and Egyptians, had texts providing dream interpretations; e.g. if an Egyptian dreamt he was drinking warm beer it meant suffering would come upon him. (Lewis, 1970, p. 11.)

Since the occurrence of prophetic dreams was uncertain, seers devised many techniques to produce trance states to "communicate" with deities and spirits. The ingestion or inhalation of hallucinogenic substances was common; however, because of the often toxic side-effects, they devised techniques to overcome the dangers. Siberian Shamans fed the toxic psychedelic mushroom Amanita muscaria to reindeers; their metabolism broke down the toxins, leaving, "… the hallucinogenic properties intact in the urine." (Vallance, 2005, p. 49); collected and drunk, this produced a safe hallucinogenic trance. American Indian shamans sat in tightly closed tipis and inhaled smoke from burning green or damp wood which rendered them unconscious. In another technique, the "star blanket", the shaman, wrapped so tightly in a blanket that it severely restricted heir breathing, would fall unto an unconscious trance.
Less dangerous methods were developed the most common being divination by the casting of lots, throwing down devices with marked or different coloured sides; the answer to the query being indicated by which side landed uppermost. Later, additional pieces were added to provide more varied results. Divination became widespread and was used by individuals as well as civic and religious authorities. *

Do you not feel more alive after your experience? Terror allows us to know that greater things exist. I can interprit the dreams for you if you wish. Owls are a reprisentation of greys. So maybe a warning about grey abduction? Not meaning you were currently being abducted. Its also a sign for time such as the future wisdom and Death.
So you can interpret that any way you want. But since Greys and the other species are both different and both enemies i don't think it was a grey as greys are physical beings and the being you are describing is made of energy.
Of course you don't have to take my word for it, you could of encountered a spirit i don't know. But beings made of black matter and energy very much do exist and they are from another galaxy.

Also to answer your question about the smell.
I found this to better explain, such signals of communication. No doubt this effected your dog.
www.anapsid.org...
Pheromones in Humans: Myth or Reality?

---Pheromones are volatile, odorous substances which are released by one animal and detected by another, causing some sort of physiological reaction. These reactions can manifest themselves in a variety of different ways: some pheromones modulate sexual activity, some affect aggression, some play roles in territory marking, and other pheromones have similarly diverse effects on the target animal. Pheromones have been demonstrated in a very large number of organisms ranging from amoebas to fish to mammals, including primates. However, the question of whether human olfactory signals exist has been a question of much debate and few definite conclusions. In this paper I will look at some possible examples of odor signaling in humans.

Mammals of all sorts use olfactory signals to indicate willingness to copulate, define territory, mark their young, and signal aggressive intent. These processes can be seen in many animals used as models for human systems, including rats, monkeys (both Old World and New World), hamsters and mice. The fact that pheromones are important biological signals in a plethora of other species indicates that the possibility of human pheromones should not be discarded lightly. ------**

The species i saw, if they Abduct you its quick. They don't sit around hiding in closets. So if its them one problably felt your inner desires to know if we really are alone or not. If you kept an open mind to such things, it draws in experiences similarly so do harsh skeptics sometimes get a *spook*.

edit on 11-4-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join