It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwaves and the Navy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I once heard a story from a friend about how the US Navy had a meeting with Aliens somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and exchanged the rights for abduction of humans for microwave and satellite or radar technologies. This was supposed to have happened sometime in the 40's and subsequently covered up. I am curious if anyone else has heard of or has information regarding said topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If it happened in then 40s, then radar was already invented, and microwaves are just radio waves of a higher frequency.

Satellite technology is another case, in the 40s the artificial satellites did not existed.
But the first satellite was launched by the USSR, not the US Navy.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Couldn't have put it better myself...

BTW, radar is actually thought by many, to have caused some of the early UFO crashes....

Perhaps the meeting you are thinking of is instead the Holloman AFB meeting that some allude to? Can't recall the date off the top of my head, but it was after the 40's... Remember, even Roswell was late 40's (47)...

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Fury
I once heard a story from a friend about how the US Navy had a meeting with Aliens somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and exchanged the rights for abduction of humans for microwave and satellite or radar technologies. This was supposed to have happened sometime in the 40's and subsequently covered up. I am curious if anyone else has heard of or has information regarding said topic.

I don't believe those technologies have ever been traded for, but I do believe we have sold out the rights of human abduction for some technologies.

new topics

top topics

join