It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job market continues to show signs of life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by beezzer

...And what Type of Jobs are being Created in this Economy ? Service Jobs , Temp Positions , Manual Labor Jobs . What about Skilled Trade Jobs ? Company Executive Jobs ? Manufacturing Jobs ? You just don't see Jobs that Pay enough to Support a Family by the Sole Head of a Household anymore .

Minimum wage jobs. And part-time jobs.

I'm lucky in that I live in a state that is currently experiencing a 2.2 unemployment rate.

There are actually more job openings here than there are people living in the state.

But it is due to the oil boom, fracking, natural gas, drilling.

Not something that is very popular right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Part times jobs are being 'created' if at all.

And the redefintion of what 'full' time is as per the ACA that said 'full' time was a 30 hour work week.

thehill.com...

Contrast those made up numbers put out by the government with the real deal.

There are more people on welfare, and food stamps.

And there are more than 100 million people out of work in this country.

www.zerohedge.com...

www.forbes.com...
edit on 4-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seems like Any Job today that gives a Person the Ability to Support themselves is Frowned upon by some Crackpot Lunatic Fringe Enviormental Group . Talk about a Conspiracy there . It's almost as if Goverment , through it's Octopus Agencies , is trying to Make it's Own People Totally Dependent on Goverment Assistance for the Sake of Total Control of their Personal lives , or am I just Imagining that ? ....

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by beezzer

Seems like Any Job today that gives a Person the Ability to Support themselves is Frowned upon by some Crackpot Lunatic Fringe Enviormental Group . Talk about a Conspiracy there . It's almost as if Goverment , through it's Octopus Agencies , is trying to Make it's Own People Totally Dependent on Goverment Assistance for the Sake of Total Control of their Personal lives , or am I just Imagining that ? ....

You nailed it.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Obama Truth Team invasion?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Well , we were Warned back in 08' that this would Happen.........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Nothing like celebrating 49 months of job 'recovery' and the addition of 'millions of new jobs' like 7 million people 'signing up' for public insurance through the ACA...If Obama wants to celebrate and pretend that substantive new jobs have been created and 'economic recovery' is upon us, he probably shouldn't also be celebrating the contradictory reported 'success' of an insurance program that relies on consumers not having a private option- aka consumers receiving insurance through their place of employment! Any individual with an ounce of common sense should be able to see right through these false and inflated numbers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join