It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes Survival is the right FORUM.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Had too think about it for a sec,, but i do believe the choice is indeed , one of survival.

For America,,it seems,,,

America,,is it something in the water?????

"Ft. Gibson officer stabbed in shoulder during traffic stop

Read more: www.koco.com...

"Maddocks is back at work after being treated for a minor puncture wound."

"Lugo is being held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon on an officer."

Read more: www.koco.com...

suspicion of assault,,really suspicion of assault????????

ya has to be the water.

ps watch video,, before commenting,,,please.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In the US you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law regardless of the available evidence no matter how damning. So yes until convicted he is "suspected" of stabbing him. Pretty cut and dry, and it has nothing to do with the drinking water. Although in this age with social media and MSM reporting people are often "convicted" by the media long before they get their day in actual court.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My opinion is that the media, directed by the higher powers, are showing these events more regularly than they once did to try and put it into people's minds that we need more weapons control.

These events happen all over the world - but the media is selective on what they show, and when.

Do people really think random acts of violence are isolated to America? I would think a person would be living with their head in the sand if they thought that.

Evil people will always get guns, knives, ropes, or torches to kill and harm those they don't like.

If you restrict guns and defensive measures the innocent can take, then you make them more vulnerable to the insane world around them - be it here in America, or abroad.

Here in America, all people who commit crimes are under suspicion of an act - this is just legal lingo. Once they have been tried and found guilty, then they will be labeled as guilty.
edit on 4-4-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with that woman! The officer was a stud and kept is composure pretty good, put his gun away and stunned her stupid butt.

Don't just blame the US, there is crazy people all over this world, our media just shows it more than others.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rowdyrich

Seems to me that was a failed suicide by cop attempt.

Second line

new topics

top topics

join