It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH 370 theory "not my own but needs research perhaps"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Source
Mods please move if in wrong place but I been around a while so hope ok.

I have just seen this on "Facebook "of all places but info is info,can it be proved or disproved? ATS is better than facebook please debunk or clarify. I would but I'm off to work and wanted to share.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is that the story where he pulled the phone out of his butt and took a totally black selfie because his head was covered?

ok it is. I have seen the photo and its bogus. and I believe the story has been debunked several days ago

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

The family has said that it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Three debunkers in half an hour. Maybe there is something to this. Just as logical as any other theory. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

FreeWill
Three debunkers in half an hour. Maybe there is something to this. Just as logical as any other theory. Thanks for posting.

I thought that as well, also no coincidence that the person who broke the news site was hacked after it.

I have been looking over the last few days, i have not seen much of anything that debunked it.

fact is noone knows if its true, his family would be as in the know as anyone else, how could they know its not him unless he was alive and well?!

Can anyone direct me to previous discussions about this on ats please?

edit on 4-4-2014 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
One question how would anyone fit an iPhone 5 up their butt?? and how could he write that whole message out blindfolded??

This sounds made up to me!!!

edit on 4-4-2014 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

So he took a picture, without using the flash of a black cell to prove what? Why not use the flash? It's not like they weren't already going to notice the glow from the screen shining through the window of the door. If you're going to take the chance to send a message out, you might as well go big and try to get a picture of someone holding you.

His phone was still charged over 10 days later. Even turned off, I have a hard time getting some smart phones to last longer than 4-5 days tops.

Who did they send the message to? Obviously not his family, since they are convinced beyond a doubt that it's a hoax. Did he just randomly dial a number?

How did he get cell access on the island? Several people have said they've been there and there was no coverage, except to buy a phone card to call out with, from the base. That is backed up by looking up information about the base, and by the lack of apparently cell towers on Google Earth.

He was blindfolded when he TYPED the message, but managed to have perfect punctuation and spelling. Speech to text doesn't do well with punctuation or spelling, but he managed to get it perfect.
edit on 4/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

cheers Zap , like I said no time to research but was worth just in case . Case closed.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Well, some things that I took note of when checking out your source:

1. The 'image' was taken on March 18, a full 10 days after the plane went missing

a. The message's text content was, as stated by the source, completed with the help of Siri, or other voice regocnition
software, in order to type the message using his speech.

2. The 'image' is entirely blacked out, with only the image's EXIF data being used as evidence

a. The author himself says that the EXIF data can only be added, and not changed... thus verifying his story. However, the
supposed geo coordinates for an approximation for Diego Garcia, by this same logic, could have also been added, too!

3. The claim of Phillip Wood having essentially given himself an iPhone 5 (TM Apple Inc!!) colonoscopy, for I'd imagine, would have to have lasted for those 10 days, as to not get caught with his contraband.

a. I am actually doubtful of a human's ability to keep an iPhone hidden in their peroneal region for 10 days without either
succumbing to severe digestive issues, or the inability to look at himself in the mirror for the rest of his natural life.

b. I also am unsure of the device's ability to actually be operational after 10 days in the 'hot seat'

c. Dare I say, that the blacked out photo was actually just the lens obstructed by... gasp.. fecal matter??

d. Would Siri still be able to hear his speech commands with what I'd assume to be a blocked mic? I know for damn sure that
even my pocket lint gets caught in my own iPhone 5. You cant tell me that there's less 'free material' within someone's
cinnamon o-ring, than my pants pockets. Just not possible. If it was, I'd have to redefine my definitions.

4. The source of the image, Phillip Wood, seems to have only surfaced after a 'forum member' named Glitch, of Farganne? The source claims that after the EXIF data had been revealed by this unscrupulous member, that the member began receiving death threats, harassment, phone calls, and other types of abuses, I'm sure.

a. Why would it take a forum member to reveal the darkest secrets of this miracle photo? You'd think that Phillip Woods
would have sent that to his girlfriend, family, etc. From which they would use to find their cells full of prisoners!

b. It seems as if the initial attempt, using a doctored photo, failed... a blacked out photo with 'undeniable' evidence hidden
in the EXIF data seemed like a better idea. I feel no personal, burning desire, to contact the author nor the alleged
forum member, if this theory has so many obvious questions (with somewhat obvious answers, too), I don't believe it.

These are just the points that I took from the source. I personally have a hard time imagining such a miraculous 'photo.' No matter how much of me wishes this were true, I just can't come to take it for fact.

UNLESS! Someone were able to prove, that cellular devices, namely an iPhone 5, can handle the amazing journey through the descending colon, being stored in that warm hot pocket for 10 days, and then still being able to take and send a picture, blindfolded, in a cell, with God-knows-what covering all discernible buttons.... don't even get me started on that touch screen either. lol Gross.

I just hope he doesn't get a call when he has to hide it back through the stubborn gates of his sphincter. That would make for an uncomfortable moment, I'm sure. lol

edit on 4-4-2014 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bojimbo

3 (a) on your list is what, imo, makes this story an obvious hoax........that anyone could keep an iPhone up their arse for 10 days (presumably re-inserting it every time nature called), take it out, find it's still got a charge, take a totally useless pitch black picture and send it to his relatives.....beggars belief that anyone would give this story even the slightest possibility of being true.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I dont know, some times i just shake my head.
I grant the life of the phone in question is a problem pulling this theory through, but as for the others, it doesnt have to be inserted into your cavity to be concealed, depending on how thorough the search was.

Prison inmate Aubrey Walsh posts selfie taken on mobile phone smuggled into jail

It’s believed prisoner “Ainslee Gee Gee” smuggled the phone in between his butt cheeks

www.couriermail.com.au... 93048

Cops: Jailed man smuggled gun in rectum
www.correctionsone.com...

Corrections professionals share information about contraband

gun smuggled into facility by an arrestee hidden in his anal cavity .25 calibe

www.corrections.com...

Inmate Found With 3 Cellular Phones In His Rectum
prisoncellphones.com...

Sri Lankan inmate stashes phone in rectum
edition.cnn.com...

Woman Arrested Entering Prison With Cellphone In Rectum
prisoncellphones.com...

10 Craziest Foreign Objects Found Stuck In A Rectum
www.oddee.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

"Rectum ",,,,damn near killed em,,,

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

lol, that one never gets old.lol

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Whoa... the human body never fails to impress, does it? haha

I can't even imagine trying to stuff 3 cell phones.... (x . x)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am at the moment watching on youtube: UFO Disclosure, A Global Deception Conspiracy 3 of 3...

At exactly 1:24:38, you see in the news : U.N. PICKS ALIEN GREETER, malaysian scientist to be space ambassador...

I'm not claiming anything but its a funny coincidence I wanted to share here!!

Imagine:
The government "took" the plane because the ambassador was aboard and they planned a meeting with alien!

edit on 4-4-2014 by sweeper84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I dont know, some times i just shake my head. I grant the life of the phone in question is a problem pulling this theory through, but as for the others, it doesnt have to be inserted into your cavity to be concealed, depending on how thorough the search was.

Except the story quoted says that it was.....why are you "shaking your head ?" exactly?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

Imagine: The government "took" the plane because the ambassador was aboard and they planned a meeting with alien!

My imagination does not stretch that far......and I would be surprised if anyone else's did to be honest!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

tinner07
Is that the story where he pulled the phone out of his butt and took a totally black selfie because his head was covered?

ok it is. I have seen the photo and its bogus. and I believe the story has been debunked several days ago

I don't accept for an instant this photo was debunked. Who debunked it, the paid CIA posters on this forum?

Jimjonesfreelance.com states the photo's exif data properties showed the photo was taken with a Ipone5, shows coordinates which of where the photo was taken than are more accurate for Diargo Garsia than the coordinates which are available off the net.

What is the convincing evidence that proves the photo and story is fake? It is so because so many people said so??

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've got an EXIF editor on my Mac. You can easily alter the GPS coordinates.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

learnatic

tinner07

I don't accept for an instant this photo was debunked. Who debunked it, the paid CIA posters on this forum?

Jimjonesfreelance.com states the photo's exif data properties showed the photo was taken with a Ipone5, shows coordinates which of where the photo was taken than are more accurate for Diargo Garsia than the coordinates which are available off the net.

What is the convincing evidence that proves the photo and story is fake? It is so because so many people said so??

did you even read that big list a few posts backl ????????????????????? I have never seen any cell phone last 10 days on a single charge, along with the rest of that list...how can you read that and still think this hasn't been debunked?????????????where is your deductive reasoning??????

new topics

top topics

join