It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To tape a spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am still wondering how to do this I want to find spirts, ghosts, orbs, and the infamous demons, and get them on tape to post here and prove to myself that this realy happend.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe its best to start with camera images... snap away and see what comes up.

Aslo i think you can just get a tape recorder and tape, then listen back ect, or inhance the tape to see if theres any noices on it,

www.trimarpress.com...

Heres a site that may help explain how to do this

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is an area i find extremely spooky and terrifying. Some say get a brand new tape and try that. It has to always be brand new. You could try asking questions and see what happens. *goose bumps*
Let us know what happens....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In my experiance when i have had the feeling that there are other entities in a place with me i have simply gone into a state of meditation i was taught in karate and for some reason i get a really tingly feeling in my entire body and i go cold. One time i actually passed out while doing this I had one friend with me and he said he tried to wake me up for three hours doing just about everything he could to wake me. when i finally woke up i was incredibly tired and had incredibly bloodshot eyes. Weird but i'll never do it again and personally i would recomend that you don't try anything to do with filming these entities for you never know which are benign or manevolant. there could be more than one and multiple dispositions.

new topics

top topics

join