It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our world is about to change forever: The 7th sense

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
all look good, all sounds amazing, life changer etc etc

problem is : AR is relying on wifi and/or mobile network & that's a huge red flag

wifi/mobile network are receiving / transmitting electro magnetic waves (emw) at frequencies very close from those emits by the brain (yes the brain is an emitter/tranceiver of emw)

in other words, by wearing these glasses, so close to your brain (could not be closer until next step : implant... and then this is not your brain anymore), most of the time, you are messing with your brain (and possibly your soul) to UNKNOWN extents.

YOU ARE FRYING YOUR BRAIN

fact is you are already doing it if you have wifi at home or have constantly your mobile phone in your hands or use it as a phone without headset (& not the blue tooth one - bt being the same wireless sh*t un-thoroughly thought tech)

i'm all for the AR concept AFTER we find alternative to wireless that don't mess up with our brain nature, soul, being, with our connection to the true nature of the universe (yes electromagnetic like our brain, there i've said it)

have you ever been in a place free of emw ? you should try, it's awaking
edit on 5-4-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am getting the consumer version of the Rift once it's out (respective whatever competitor VR set will be out at that time, depending which one will be 'better'). The DK2 version of the Rift is already extremely, extremely tempting but I am simply trying to hold back and wait for the final version. A useable, affordable and most importantly VR glasses with a large Field of View (like the Rift) is my dream for decades!!

That being said, I think that once mature VR kits hit the mainstream market it will be THE biggest revolution in tech and computing in the last several decades, probably THE biggest. I can NOT, not in a million years, see that people will continue to use a 2D flat screen/monitor how we do today for gaming, social interaction, movies and so forth...literally "being there" will be an experience which will be as revolutionary as...let me give an example....a painting compared to photography or the movies even. Do not forget that the concept of flat, TV-like images like we still have with today's movies, computer monitors etc. is EXTREMELY old, the concept of TVs was already invented in the 1930s and now after 85 years not too much has changed. (Forget 3D TV etc, this is all a gimmick, even your 52" 3D Plasma cannot provide a large enough field of view for real immersion that is crucial! A VR kit like the rift can!)

Maybe in the beginning, hopefully end of 2014 early 2015 when the first consumer sets will come out, for some it will still be "nerd stuff", Joe Average will likely not want a thing on their head weighing half a pound, in the same way as in the mid 80s people looked at me weird because I thought having a "home computer" is cool. But it's only a matter of tech and time until devices get smaller and more comfortable.

Read my lips: This will go MUCH further than VR gaming, this will mean new socializing experiences in virtual worlds, movies, etc..etc.....why do you think facebook bought Oculus? Enjoy your today's normal 22" or 24" monitors/screens as long as you can since in 5 years we will look back and laugh that we used to game etc. like that

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

TheProphetMark
Careful folks, I have an feeling this could be the mark of the beast. 'To recieve a mark on your right hand or forhead' first smart phones in our hands and now glasses on our forhead. Might be something to seriously consider.

It's a strange new world we're heading into.

Where did you come from? The 1300's?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

This whole thing stinks to me too much of transhumanism, and I think that is an evil philosophy, where we slowly but surely become BORG,

being Borg is not good, even for the Borg, unless you are a hive queen which is like 1 in a few billion

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

i agree with what the other person said (not you) and assure you, neither of us came from the 1300's..
we get an insight into your thought processes here as that date is actually a veiled reference to the dark ages
the info he & others (and myself) are trying to bring here is actually from an earlier time when light already came into the world.

(John 3:19)
19"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.…

i think it's a shame people can't put all this together, even as a parable;
light allows us to see, and when we see a "fat person" walking down the street eating a whole pizza by themselves, we are able to make a judgement on that. (perhaps i should've said that another way) when we see a person running, wearing a balaclava, holding a sack with a dollar sign on it, with angry people in pursuit, perhaps wearing blue uniforms we are able to make a judgement on that.
(all from our eyes, and light.. and this is "normal" and what we've been doing for thousands of years)
"deeds exposed" is the same as these people who are ashamed of their "normal" bodies and desire to "augment" them with fake graphics.. (this can only work when we're all on the same playing field, i'll get to that further below)

~Lucidity certainly seems to "get it"

Augmented reality? Like Second Life with glasses so you can sink even further into it? Really? Talk about giving up on humans and humanity and nature.

the OP assumes too much;

What are your thoughts my ATS brethren?

you already owe me 'cookies' for wrongly assuming i was within reach of a smartphone,
and i'm certainly not your "brother" either, brothers have the same father.. i'm fairly certain you are under a completely different influence..

a general reply to anyone who might be interested, this pic' was posted for a reason..

we are that gorilla ..using a technology we don't understand.
the gorilla is just fascinated by all the noise.

it's not as though i'm a luddite, after all, i'm using a computer to type this on the internet.
if nothing else i've typed here makes sense, please consider the following, (a completely different influence..)
i mentioned back there, "half the world is starving and can't even get a job"
but all the OP can manage to say is things like this;

I agree with you that there are MANY people starving across the world but technological progress will march on regardless

(probably because)

I am one of the thousands of developers for them, and I have one

(note how he/she's poking his/her tongue out at us there? children do that to tease other children)
it troubles me because the OP has already stated;

I think tech is going to evolve faster than we can keep up with.

and he/she seems to be fine with all that??
i think the OP enjoys being on a slightly higher tier but fails to realize he/she will be subjected to it like the rest of us.
(should i just assume a tall texxxan is a male? ..despite what you may think of my contribution here, i don't like to assume things, as another member here stated "I've been around this stuff a very long time", long enough to know what i'm talking about)
i already pointed out the encodings in this one;

"HOLY CRAP!! This is awesome!!"
Its going to be a very merry Christmas

then TheProphetMark pointed out how this is likely the precursor to the mark of the beast, this was the response; (a complete dismissal, no surprises there)

Please, lets not derail the thread into something not even remotely connected.

perhaps the OP is not aware of the content embedded in his/her own speech, but *I AM*

it's hard to say for sure as he/she was certainly aware of the pun below, but seems to have included another encoding which i've highlighted with bold text;

AR is going to take over and the implications of use are virtually (no pun intended) endless

make of all that what you will.
take out the "religious garbage" of what i'm saying, and we are still left with a person who has lousy morals, in my opinion.

is going to take over;
all this AR is to be expanded into 'Actual Reality' (funnily enough, tron:legacy was just playing on the TV, that's pretty much what i'm getting at.. now the movie "one missed call" is playing on the TV, there was a scene just now where a man is saying "spiritual phenomena is the same as electrical phenomena.. i don't make this stuff up, folks)
don't sass me for using movies as examples here, even if you can't factor-in that last 'spiritual' reference (of what is coming)
as the OP has already stated;

One step closer to the movie "Surrogates" coming true.

and noone seems to have a problem with the OP saying that.
what people might not be "getting" is how the notion of 'bodies as avatars' is not as new as they might think. they're already using their body as an avatar (there's an insight into that 'spiritual' reference yet again)

back to that same playing field i mentioned earlier in this post,
the first interpretation is this- when we are all poor, starving, demoralized, emaciated, jobless & sick of "reality" (all this augmented reality will seem like a desirable escape, a way out)
the second interpretation is this- please do a search on "touchable holograms" and verify that (some of) the components required for this are barium/strontium/etc, then do a search about those substances, and where they can come from, and if they are currently being dispersed in our atmosphere. (this affects us all, and levels the playing field)

i wouldn't waste my time and your time, dear reader, if i didn't put stock into what i was saying, i can only hope and pray that all this doesn't fall on deaf ears..
for anyone who understoods ALL of this and more, i'll ask you, what's the atmosphere of saturn said to be like?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

UNIT76
reply to post by crazyewok

i agree with what the other person said (not you) and assure you, neither of us came from the 1300's..
we get an insight into your thought processes here as that date is actually a veiled reference to the dark ages
the info he & others (and myself) are trying to bring here is actually from an earlier time when light already came into the world.

(John 3:19)
19"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20"For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.…

i think it's a shame people can't put all this together, even as a parable;
light allows us to see, and when we see a "fat person" walking down the street eating a whole pizza by themselves, we are able to make a judgement on that. (perhaps i should've said that another way) when we see a person running, wearing a balaclava, holding a sack with a dollar sign on it, with angry people in pursuit, perhaps wearing blue uniforms we are able to make a judgment on that.
(all from our eyes, and light.. and this is "normal " and what we've been doing for thousands of years)
"deeds exposed" is the same as these people who are ashamed of their "normal" bodies and desire to "augment" them with fake graphics.. (this can only work when we're all on the same playing field, I'll get to that further below)

~Lucidity certainly seems to "get it"

Augmented reality? Like Second Life with glasses so you can sink even further into it? Really? Talk about giving up on humans and humanity and nature.

the OP assumes too much;

What are your thoughts my ATS brethren?

you already owe me 'cookies' for wrongly assuming i was within reach of a smartphone,
and i'm certainly not your "brother" either, brothers have the same father.. i'm fairly certain you are under a completely different influence..

a general reply to anyone who might be interested, this pic' was posted for a reason..

we are that gorilla ..using a technology we don't understand.
the gorilla is just fascinated by all the noise.

it's not as though i'm a luddite, after all, i'm using a computer to type this on the internet.
if nothing else i've typed here makes sense, please consider the following,(a completely different influence..)
i mentioned back there, "half the world is starving and can't even get a job"
but all the OP can manage to say is things like this;

I agree with you that there are MANY people starving across the world but technological progress will march on regardless

(probably because)
I am one of the thousands of developers for them, and I have one

(note how he/she's poking his/her tongue out at us there? children do that to tease other children)
it troubles me because the OP has already stated;

I think tech is going to evolve faster than we can keep up with.

and he/she seems to be fine with all that??
i think the OP enjoys being on a slightly higher tier but fails to realize he/she will be subjected to it like the rest of us.
(should i just assume a tall texxxan is a male? ..despite what you may think of my contribution here, i don't like to assume things, as another member here stated "I've been around this stuff a very long time", long enough to know what i'm talking about)
i already pointed out the encodings in this one;

"HOLY CRAP!! This is awesome!!"
Its going to be a very merry Christmas

then TheProphetMark pointed out how this is likely the precursor to the mark of the beast, this was the response; (a complete dismissal, no surprises there)

Please, lets not derail the thread into something not even remotely connected.

perhaps the OP is not aware of the content embedded in his/her own speech, but I AM

it's hard to say for sure as he/she was certainly aware of the pun below, but seems to have included another encoding which i've highlighted with bold text;

AR is going to take over and the implications of use are virtually (no pun intended) endless

make of all that what you will.
take out the "religious garbage" of what i'm saying, and we are still left with a person who has lousy morals, in my opinion.

is going to take over;
all this AR is to be expanded into 'Actual Reality' (funnily enough, tron:legacy was just playing on the TV, that's pretty much what i'm getting at.. now the movie "one missed call" is playing on the TV, there was a scene just now where a man is saying "spiritual phenomena is the same as electrical phenomena.. i don't make this stuff up, folks)
don't sass me for using movies as examples here, even if you can't factor-in that last 'spiritual' reference (of what is coming)
as the OP has already stated;

One step closer to the movie "Surrogates" coming true.

and noone seems to have a problem with the OP saying that.
what people might not be "getting" is how the notion of 'bodies as avatars' is not as new as they might think. they're already using their body as an avatar (there's an insight into that 'spiritual' reference yet again)

back to that same playing field i mentioned earlier in this post,
the first interpretation is this- when we are all poor, starving, demoralized, emaciated, jobless & sick of "reality" (all this augmented reality will seem like a desirable escape, a way out)
the second interpretation is this- please do a search on "touchable holograms" and verify that (some of) the components required for this are barium/strontium/etc, then do a search about those substances, and where they can come from, and if they are currently being dispersed in our atmosphere. (this affects us all, and levels the playing field)

i wouldn't waste my time and your time, dear reader, if i didn't put stock into what i was saying, i can only hope and pray that all this doesn't fall on deaf ears..
for anyone who understoods ALL of this and more, i'll ask you, what's the atmosphere of saturn said to be like?

Im a white American male in my 30's. So no more of that he/she stuff

Now that's out of the way, did you realize that you what you wrote is encoded too?
(that's my surprised face)

Shall we began?
Read the blue highlighted text- Gasp! do you use dark Satan majik to do that?

Read the red highlighted text- how are you going to do that? its that dark Satan majik again, isn't it?

Read the orange highlighted text- Okay now that's just scary. who gave you those judging powers? Did you pass the bar exam?
Read the green highlighted text- What is normal? That you want to use Satans dark majik to bring back the dark ages. Damn....youz be scary. And yes I have to admit I do feel a little bit of shame that I have to share space with such brainwashed individuals as yourself.

Side note bolded in purple- Well Im sad to here that your not my brother and that we don't have the same father, because my father is the Lord. And yours is obviously ..well...Satan. Okay back on track with your encoded messages to us.

Read the teal highlighted text- well everyone can see that. So whats your point? Nevermind...it will just be non-sense like you said.
Read the brown highlighted text- Dang dude....that's just mean. You shouldn't just go around poking starving children. Unless that's what your father told you to do.
Read the yellow highlighted text- Whoa!! What you do behind your computer screen is your own business, we didn't need to know that.
Read the pink highlighted text- Well that's not nice either.....don't worry everyone....I'll pray for you seeing as this guy is too busy.

And if your saying that we are going to turn our atmosphere here on Earth into one similar to Saturn's by using electronics, then please get some mental help. The streets aren't safe with you on them.

Of course this was just all in good fun because there's no way in the world that you will changed that locked up safe you call a mind and I have a few too many brain cells to subscribe to your non sense. You didn't even make a point. OHHH Im sure you thought you made a point (in your own head) but it certainly didn't make it down your fingers to your keyboard.

So, now that you got to say what you wanted about starving children, bible verses, fat people, bank robbery, playing fields, baked goods, siblings, Da Vinci codes, gorillas, movies, beastly markings, joblessness, and Saturn's atmosphere can you PLEASE go play somewhere else.

We are talking about Augmented reality and the amazing ways that it is going to change our lives. Not all that other stuff I just previously mentioned.

........Saturn's Atmosphere..... you so crazy

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
it doesn't bare out any real truth if you're just looking for entertainment, does it?
kinda like life, and the premise of this whole thread..
the context falls away as soon as the laughter stops; nothing throbbing, swollen or pulsating back there

i had a good laugh too.

because my father is the Lord

yeah somehow i don't think so..
matthew 19:20 (The Rich Young Man)

20The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?" 21Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." 22But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieving; for he was one who owned much property.…

i'll let you figure out that saturn bit on your own..

edit on 5-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: phone call

you missed this one,
exodus 3:14

13Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?" 14God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

edit on 5-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: tetelesti

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Oh sweetjeezus. I can't understand actual reality. There's no hope for me at all if it's "augmented" !

F&S

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yeah, the roads are gonna become minefields I bet. I think if this ever becomes widespread and mainstream, I will be forced to give up driving my motorcycle. Dangerous enough as it is when idiots can't talk and drive at once, I see it get 100000% worse when there is visual distractions. "Ooops, my bad, sorry for running you over. That icon popped up and startled me so I swerved a bit"

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I am sorry. I truly am, by my boyish play time.
I respect your opinion on the matter but I wish for a true discussion...... not a bible quote fest.
So if you have something to say in the matter in the realm of augmented reality and its implications on our future I beg of you that your responses come from your own mind and not of a 3000 year old book. Like I said I respect your "point of view" but you have got to understand that, that all that what quoting the bible is, a point of view. I , as many others, don't take the bible as a point of fact. So why don't you give a point of fact other than what someone else as has said as your point. I'm sure your able to conjure up your own thoughts, so give it a try. I understand that this tech can lend itself to some very nefarious implications, but I'm a glass full kinda guy so why don't you speak from the heart. quoting the bible is not speaking from the heart.

And BTW even though I'm not a Christian I still believe in God. Just not in the closed minded Christian belief.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yeah, the roads are gonna become minefields I bet. I think if this ever becomes widespread and mainstream, I will be forced to give up driving my motorcycle. Dangerous enough as it is when idiots can't talk and drive at once, I see it get 100000% worse when there is visual distractions. "Ooops, my bad, sorry for running you over. That icon popped up and startled me so I swerved a bit"

I am positive that here will be some type of regulation on this. As you are right, checking/reading e-mails while driving would be very dangerous. Greater minds than myself will have the fun of figuring it out.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

UNIT76

because my father is the Lord

yeah somehow i don't think so..
matthew 19:20 (The Rich Young Man)

20The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?" 21Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." 22But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieving; for he was one who owned much property
i'll let you figure out that saturn bit on your own..

Well you would be partially right, as I don't accept conventional Christianity but I still believe in the One awesome creator. And BTW I'm a very poor young man. I've had to FIGHT for everything I have. (which is good amount in 2014 terms) For you to assume that I am a "rich young man" is quite the insult. So I would appreciate if you kept your words to the things that you know. I volunteer much of my time not only to the homeless but to other people in my life to which have not been so blessed.

You speak as a true Christian .........self righteous....... and disgusting.

My mother in- law is also a "true" Christian. She travels all around the world with missions and then when her own son (not me) has a heavy drug addiction, she treats him as a leper. yeah, God in his finest hour. Not saying this is you, just saying my experience thus far in this life.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join