It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Testamony by CIA about Benghazi !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I still can't believe anyone cares about this. Bush destroyed an entire country for extremely dubious and bogus reasons and none of you care, but you attack Obama over his choice of wording? This is just lunacy.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

CB328
I still can't believe anyone cares about this. Bush destroyed an entire country for extremely dubious and bogus reasons and none of you care, but you attack Obama over his choice of wording? This is just lunacy.

Those who destroyed the entire World Trade Center complex destroyed Iraq, Libya, Syria, (Popular opinion against Obama’s Syria war postponed it. Resuming it could happen any time. Perhaps it’s one major false flag attack away.) and they will eventually destroy the entire region for the sake of Israel.

BHO murdered those four men by leaving them to their own devices - knowing they were doomed. In addition to the overall orders to 'stand down' he even instructed the hundred or so CIA 'men on the ground' to not render assistance - orders were to let them die rather than to risk revealing the true purpose of their presence and of their cooperation with Al Qaeda in the arms run to Syria. The secrets of the mission will NEVER EVER be revealed. The televised hearings are merely posturing and cover-up. Everybody involved in the hearings is "in on it" in that sense through tacit approval and participation. Even Darrell Issa and Trey Gowdy!

edit on 5-4-2014 by fivefister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I still can't believe anyone cares about this
reply to post by CB328

HIllary? Is that you, Hillary?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

butcherguy

I still can't believe anyone cares about this
reply to post by CB328

HIllary? Is that you, Hillary?

Thanks for reminding us - a refresher. It was such an appalling thing to have said that it sometimes needs to be reviewed again just to show how dirty these people really are.

As an aside - I commented (above) on Obama as an outright murderer. True enough, he could have done it without the 'Wicked Witch of the West,' (WWW) but I think he actually took great pleasure in her assistance in the matter. After all, she had a lot to offer by way of 'Murder Incorporated' tactics practiced by she and her trickster husband over the years. Never let good talent go to waste - right?

If I seem too harsh here its intentionally so and I relish it - wallow in it even.

edit on 5-4-2014 by fivefister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

pirhanna
reply to post by xuenchen

Benghazi was a CIA weapons smuggling operation...
So I wouldn't put too much into what the CIA has to say about it.

To be precise, it was an operation to recover weapons that CIA had previously "smuggled" to the revolutionaries..but were making their way through second hand sales to extremists groups. Those extremists groups all of a sudden found themselves outbid by CIA Black-Ops where before they could get the rocket launchers etc. on the cheap. So they took out a competitive bidder...it's always about the money.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Everyone should care when their country's citizens are murdered and we do not know why.

You are quite right; Bush was a terrible president and did great harm ... much like Obama is doing (and really like every administration in recent memory).
edit on 7-4-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

InvisibleOwl
reply to post by CB328

Everyone should care when their country's citizens are murdered and we do not know why.

???

Is there a "why" that matters? Cuz their God demands it? Cuz they were angry about a movie? Because they are part of wacko club called Al-Qaida?

Which "why" means it was OK? Which "why" can we snap our fingers and make disappear?

I am with Hillary on this...who cares...there will always be people out to attack us...

"How" matters. Making sure it doesn't happens again matters...there is no "why" that excuses what happened.

[i]Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.

Also notice the past tense "had", she was talking about in the moment. Investigations come later.

Which brings up a bit of stupidity on the right wings part...why were they pre-occupied with "why" immediately?? Hell Romney advisors got him to tweet about it immediately.

I don't trust folks who don't provide full quotes. If you need to engage in omission to make something look like something different, then you have an honesty issue.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

There you have it folks, 'Who cares?'

I guess you missed your life's calling to write sympathy cards?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5

There you have it folks, 'Who cares?'

I guess you missed your life's calling to write sympathy cards?

I guess you sympathize with those that killed Americans? Good to know.
Your first instinct is to sit down and ask...why are they so mad at us???

I agree with the crowd whose first question is not "why"...but "how" and "who"...Prevent it from happening again and find those responsible.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Pharaoh Mohamed Morsi,,of Egypt,
sends message too His Backers at the W.H. HELP!
2. W.H. disconnects.
3. Message sent to Port City of Benghazi,, Attack.

Now the C.I.A and the Military Americana,, have been having a
spat since ,,, having a PROJECTILE
penetrating,, the PENTAGON. On that infimouse 911 incident.

Meanwhile NSA are listenting too everything not written down,, suspects
that an Amb. who rumour has it ,,is pretty good guy,,
is about to get a visit by u know who.

4. American Military General is relived of Duty,during Crisis,,

and is Stood Down.

5. No one is available. W.H. disconnects.

Americans die.

So the question remains,,since when did killing Americans,,, ie think PAX ROMANUS,,go from "better not"
too "what does it matter"??

(why where Roman Citezens Special?? kill one and not be a ROMAN CITIZEN,,see what happened. thats why)

(post by butcherguy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
1 during this administration vs 13 during the previous administration. Maybe ALL of them should be investigated and compared.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5

You must agree that it does sound cold... "Who cares?"

She said...In the context of immediately responding to the crisis..."what difference does it make"...WHY they attacked...What is important is "Figure[ing] out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again"

Do you know the definition of "difference"?...The difference in motivations for killing Americans? That is what is important at a time like that?? What is important? She states it clearly.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.

You can embrace dishonesty, trolling...whatever, but from where I sit...someone that repeatedly changes the quote and omits all context appears painfully ignorant or dishonest or both...is that how you want to be viewed? Is a political ideology worth that compromise to your personal integrity? Your call, but I often have a hard time imagining how folks feel good about that.
edit on 8-4-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5

You must agree that it does sound cold... "Who cares?"

Yes...In the midst of an attack...My thoughts on "WHY" they chose to go wacko and kill Americans are "who cares"....because there are no good "WHYS"...ditto with the School Shooters, Serial Killers et al. As Hillary Clinton stated in the part of the quote that appears redacted in your ideologically addled perceptual system....

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out WHAT happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to WHY these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The 'whys' need to be known because they are the means to take action to prevent further occurrences.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

the "why" is easy,,,its a bitch out thier in the $EmPire Biz./ running bisiness,,, remember "It ain't personal,,its jus American"

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by butcherguy

the "why" is easy,,,its a bitch out thier in the $EmPire Biz./ running bisiness,,, remember "It ain't personal,,its jus American"

Nah,
It was because of a movie.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Think anyone can draw a connection between this incident where something was spirited away in the night and the disappearance of flight 370? Hmmm? There are people, people with flight experience and intelligence analysts that believe the plane is in the ME somewhere - Israel or Pakistan. Lot's of dots would need to be connected, but I see possibilities.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
With respect, I don't understand much of the outrage regarding Benghazi. It seems a lot of people don't even have a timeline of the events - it was not a single attack, but two (some would even say three) separate attacks. The first happened late at night at a consulate, and the second happened hours later in the early morning of the next day at a CIA annex 1 mile away.

Ambassador Chris Stevens and Foreign Service Officer Sean "Vilerat" Smith died as a result of smoke inhalation in the initial attack - likely within 30 minutes of the attack. I'm not sure that the attackers even knew that the Ambassador was there, since he was fairly popular in the country and wasn't usually at this small outpost. The attack began around 9:40pm local time.

It's possible that their deaths were accidental, given that they died while at least one person in the same safe room escaped unharmed - Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent Scott Strickland. He claimed to leave the room as the smoke began pouring in, but the other two did not follow. He claimed that he tried to find them in the smoke several times, but could not.

Around 10:05pm, the CIA annex sent a response team in armored SUVs to the consulate (25min after the attack began). They only had to go a mile, so I can't see it taking a long time to get there. They probably spent a good bit of time looking for survivors and securing the area. They recovered Smith's body and found the survivors (they did not find Stevens), then went back to their CIA annex. They were shot at en route (possibly with a vehicle from the consulate accompanying them), and arrived back at the CIA annex at around 11:50pm.

At some point, Libyans entered the compound (definitely during the attack, possibly after the CIA forces left as well) and found Stevens. They took him to the hospital, but he succumbed to smoke inhalation. If it was the attackers who took him from that safe room, why would they take him to the hospital if they meant to kill him?

The second attack began after midnight, shortly after the CIA team returned with the consulate survivors and Smith's body. There was fighting until around 5am, when American reinforcements arrived and entered the annex. Around then is when the other two men were killed by subsequent mortar fire as they manned defensive positions, Tyrone S. Woods (who had gone to the consulate earlier) and his friend Glen Doherty (who had just arrived with the reinforcements). Ten others were wounded.

Soon after observing more attackers gathering near the annex via drone, the decision to evacuate was made and everyone escaped in vehicles to a safe area without further injuries.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Indigo5

The 'whys' need to be known because they are the means to take action to prevent further occurrences.

Which is it? Ban offensive movies in the USA? Or stop being the "Great Satan" to extremists? Shall we denounce Christianity? Let's also figure out why Jeffery Dahmer ate people..How about we focus rather on Prevention and Protection....the "What happened"...the "How" it happened and "How" to prevent it from happening again.

Cuz if your first priority is to figure out a way to make the USA loved by everyone on the planet, then more people are going to die in your rainbows and ice-cream world until that happens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join