It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Pick-up lines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i don't have pick up lines. I'm not experienced enough.

Lucky i'm with my bf of 3 years.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Two that have worked for me. Not on strangers, but after a while in a setting where we'd both been flirting and enjoying it. One was with a dozen friends gathered around a table for drinks after work, the second was decorating for a Christmas party. Although there were other ppl present, only the young lady could hear the line:

1. "Shall I call you for breakfast.... or just nudge you?"

and my all time favorite:

2. Me: "Have you ever made love in a national forest?
Her: [blushing] "No... What's it like?"
Me: "It's f***ing in tents"
(she dragged me into an adjoining room and locked the door)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My pickup lines usually end up something like:

"Hey, you from around here?"
"Hey, I'm ____"

Generally, the later into the night you get at a bar, the less it really matters what you say...
Some unexpected ones that should not have worked:

"HEY GIRL WHY YOU BEING LIKE THAT HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET SOME ***" (startled her so much that it was enough to start up a conversation)
"Look at my friend there, what a good guy!" (my friend was cleaning up a spilled drink while I started chatting with this lady)

Occasionally you get the chance to work some magic... I find that unexpected compliments work nicely.

"So, how does it feel to be the most beautiful lady in the room?"

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wang Tang

"Look at my friend there, what a good guy!" (my friend was cleaning up a spilled drink while I started chatting with this lady)

This is also known as "Haaaaaave you met... Ted?"

That's how I met your mother.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My favorite is when you hug a person a whisper:

"Hmm, you smell different when you're asleep"

~Tenth

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hi

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Hi, my name is Mark
what cha drinkin' ?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Are you garbage? Cause I wanna take you out...

I've experimented with adding on to it, but most of the time it has ended in disaster:

cause I wanna take you out of my house in a plastic bag

Cause I wanna take you out and leave you on the curb

Etc. Etc.

Are your parents retarded? Cause you're special

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wasn't there for this but I had a friend who asked a girl if she wanted to get ssome pizza and # lol

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Are you one of the girls from the Katy Perry song that likes to have breakfast in last nights dress? No? Would you like to be? I'll buy breakfast.

Oh, and it's Tuesday. do you need to go pick up your car?
edit on 3-2-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

(post by Gazrok removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dont use pickup lines, they usually answer me with a restraining order....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't need a pick up line, just a simple straightforward question:

"So which conspiracy theories do you follow?"

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I pictured the dude in your avatar saying all those lines & it made them soo much better LoL

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not sure if this topic is still going but.. Here are some of my personal favorites that I've used successfully (delivery and context is key):

1- if a girl looks at you and holds eye contact for more then two seconds, walk over to her straight away and say "you really need to work on your long distance flirting technique" alternatively "you know... its rude to stare" "you know you could just come over and say hi" or (this one takes some balls) when she is in a group "hey guys can you tell your friend to stop staring at me, its kind of distracting"
1a- im not sure if you guys know, but in my experience eye contact for more then an instant is *never* accidental, and this goes double for when a woman makes eye contact with a man. Same goes for supposedly *incidental* touching- if a girl isnt attracted to you, there is NO way she would make eye contact with you or touch you in the slightest.

2- if youre having a conversation with a girl and she calls you an asshole/idiot/stupid (either joking or as an insult) either way just smile and say with a cocky grin "Thats mr. asshole/idiot/stupid to you missy!"

3- This one is a classic "hey there, want to flirt and talk about sex?"

4- "so.. buy me a drink?"

5-before you even speak if she mentions she has a boyfriend "well, you seem like the type of girl who could use two"

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

and is not a fan of ABBA.

Cos ABBA fans are just the worst . Personally i think ABBA should be replaced by Kim Kardashian .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My favorite pickup line ever was said to me by a pirate at the Ren Festival where I was a beer wench.

He said and I quote
"My lass, that's a mighty nice bodice ya got on there. But it would look better crumpled up in the corner of me cabin!"

I always regret not sleeping with him on principal alone

(post by kitkat211014 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join