It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Dept (under Hillary Clinton)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge

Phage
reply to post by DarksideOz

Isn't it ironic that a regular person working a till has to account for every cent at the end of their shift, yet Hillary can have 6 BILLION go missing and no questions asked.

It's more ironic that people don't actually understand that there is not $6 billion missing after reading the thread.

edit on 4/5/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I laughed so hard...

Glad to see you're so easily amused ?

I cannot prove that Hillary and Co. stole 6 billion, but you cannot prove that 6 billion isn't missing. How do you think you ended up approx. 17 trillion in debt unless it was from a combination of irresponsible spending and straight out corruption. 6 billion to you or I is massive money. 6 billion to a politician dealing in trillions is just taking a bit on the side and hoping no one notices.

One also has to take into account the past record of Hillary. If you want to ignore her past track record, then be my guest. But a liar like Hillary never changes, they just get more experienced at lying. Funny how you both acknowledge the incorrect paperwork, yet fail to miss the pattern of who is involved and what they were trying to do.

Maybe if you looked deeper into this, you wouldn't be laughing so hard so quickly, but then again.....................

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge
Well to be fair, Clinton didn't leave the economy in free fall. Being as I have money, I think that result constitutes a worse performance.

Well that is great that you "have money" guy. I have money as well, but I don't need to go around gloating about it.

......And Clinton clearly capitalized off of Reagan's economic policies, but how Presidents truly effect the U.S Economy is an entire different discussion.

With that being said, I am sorry that you are a poor investor, that has nothing to do with who currently, or in the past, holds or held the Oval office. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

The problem is the rhetoric that GOP leadership uses is dangerous and board-line retarded. GOP leadership has done more to reduce the collective intelligence of America than Lead and Marijuana combined.

No, both political sides within congress are just as bad as each other. If you can't see that then they've got you right where they want you. This isn't about democrat or republican, this is about fraud, bad accounting, horrible record keeping and the possibility of corruption.

You really lean on the GOP and I get that, they've caused so much damage it would take a hundred threads to begin covering it. Well, the same goes for the democrats. Both parties are messed up so bad I hardly know where to begin. Which is why when I post a thread it's about a specific issue.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Phage
It's more ironic that people don't actually understand that there is not $6 billion missing after reading the thread.

Oh really Phage, how do you know that $6 billion is not missing, are you doing the books yourself? No, you're not bro.

Can you prove that $6 billion is not missing? I find it equally amusing that after you reading the thread, you still can't prove that $6 billion is not missing?

Can you even prove that $5 billion is not missing? How about just 1 billion, can you prove that anything is not missing? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Clinton is a corporatist tool, too right-wing for my tastes.

I'd prefer Elizabeth Warren, or better yet Bernie Sanders for President; the latter especially is a decent choice as he's an independent and seems to give a # about his constituency.

Ron Paul is negative, only popular because he'd legalize weed.
Rand Paul can't even select a decent toupee, or get a barber... (and is also bat#).
Paul Ryan is quite clearly a douchebag.
Mitt Romney is cooling down.

Interesting I wouldn't mind Jeb-Bush if he were like George HW Bush, and was a 1 term president who set things straight,(Reagan's "advisors" screwed things up so badly as far as the economy was concerned, that HW had to basically "Undo" a lot of it, raised taxes on the rich/increased tax revenue, and didn't get re-elected).

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

"So what does it matter now" the money is gone, lets move on.

Why does the fact that Hillary may be corrupt surprise anyone , its one of the best quality's a person can have to be POTUS, she has to pad her campaign fund somehow.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Bassago

So who was in charge of the State Department when this mess started and much of that time?
Hillary Rodham Clinton and now people want her to run for president and be in charge of the whole government. Give me a break.

Clinton State Department Tenure

edit on 783pm5151pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

Crap like that has been going on since the Constitution was signed. Every new administration does that, always have, always will, as money is channeled into things that go bump in the night. If you think Obama, or Bush, or Clinton, or go down the list of Presidents has control, think again.....

Listen to Dwight D. Eisenhower's exit speech on Jan.17,1961, warning citizens of the growing military industrial complex. That's where unaccounted monies go....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Can you prove that $6 billion is not missing?

Good approach.
Can you prove that unicorns don't exist? No? I guess that means they do.
Can you prove that you are not a reptilian? No? I guess that means you are.

edit on 4/6/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Phage

Can you prove that $6 billion is not missing?

Good approach.
Can you prove that unicorns don't exist?
Can you prove that you are not a reptilian?

Is that a "NO"?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Yes.

Asking one to prove a negative statement is a weak and meaningless ploy. It indicates that the one asking the question has no actual argument.

If you cannot prove that you are not a reptilian the only other option is that you are one. Right?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Absolutely, I'm a reptilian as anything is possible on the internets.

Right?

The fact that the money is or isn't missing isn't as compelling to me as the potential implications.

From the report/alert:

The government’s continued lack of oversight “exposes the department to significant financial risk,” Linick said. “It creates conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file. It impairs the ability of the Department to take effective and timely action to protect its interests, and, in turn, those of taxpayers.”

That is where the REAL questions should be focused.

Was it bad paperwork, or was there a motive.

Neither you or I can investigate from here. Only speculate.

For now, there is smoke, maybe there really is a fire.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

That is where the REAL questions should be focused.
That's sort of the point of the audit, to find out if proper procedures are in place and being utilized in order to prevent (or at least greatly reduce) the possibility. As I pointed out earlier, there are at least two cases in which investigation found probable fraudulent activity. Not "missing" funds, improper activity to obtain funds.

As I pointed out, the procurement office concurs with the findings of the audit and is implementing measures to resolve the problems.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Phage

Good approach.
Can you prove that unicorns don't exist? No? I guess that means they do.
Can you prove that you are not a reptilian? No? I guess that means you are.

I guess this is the part where you expect me to say I know that you are, but what am I?

You have been pounding sand while demanding facts, but when the same tactics are returned your way, you all of a sudden become more open minded.

I must say, I never took you for a David Icke follower Phage. Good luck with that though buddy.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You have been pounding sand while demanding facts, but when the same tactics are returned your way, you all of a sudden become more open minded.

Since the claim is that the Management Alert says that "six billion is missing", it would seem pertinent to ask where the report says that.

Since it is not possible to prove that six billion is not missing, your demand pointless. Prove you aren't a reptilian. Go ahead.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Phage
Since the claim is that the Management Alert says that "six billion is missing", it would seem pertinent to ask where the report says that.

Yet I have not claimed that it ever did. The point is, this Women is as corrupt as they come.

A better question is why would you go out of your way to defend such a liar to begin with?

Is Hillary your hero Phage, maybe a secret crush or something?

Since it is not possible to prove that six billion is not missing, your demand pointless. Prove you aren't a reptilian. Go ahead.

And I expected more from you than this pointless nonsense. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Yet I have not claimed that it ever did.
I did not say that you did. But that is the claim of the OP and is thus, the topic.

A better question is why would you go out of your way to defend such a liar to begin with?

A better question would be is why do you say I am defending anyone?

And I expected more from you than this pointless nonsense
I'm not the topic but do you really think I worry about your expectations of me?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Phage
I'm not the topic

Oh that's right, I am. You were wondering if I could prove that I was not a reptilian, remember buddy?

but do you really think I worry about your expectations of me?

Yep, sure do. I believe that you try very hard every single day here to live up to your reputation of being Uncle Debunkle, which is perfectly fine with me, only in this case you have failed.

So let me know when you can prove that 6 billion dollars has not truly gone missing?
~$heopleNation
edit on 6-4-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh that's right, I am. You were wondering if I could prove that I was not a reptilian, remember buddy?
No, buddy. That, along with unicorns, was an example of how weak it is to ask someone to prove a negative.

only in this case you have failed
Really? Then can you show me where in the Management Alert it says that $6 billion is missing? Because that's what this thread is about.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Phage
Really?

Indeed.

Then can you show me where in the Management Alert it says that $6 billion is missing? Because that's what this thread is about.

So with your logic, because contract files were incomplete, or could not be located at all, 6 billion is not missing? Those missing and incomplete files account for billions, so my logical assumption is that the money is gone. Impossible for me to prove? = Yes. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join