It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Dept (under Hillary Clinton)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spurgeonatorsrevenge

Some would wonder why the revelation happened the day before the largest attack on American soil so that attention would be redirected to terrorism, not the missing trillions...

OH That was 100% coincidence.

How could he possibly know in advance [ scratches head ]

It was all Bill Clinton's doing.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Why isn't the government required to use the Sarbanes and Oxley rules that all Fortune 500 companies are required to use? I guess the laws aren't required to be used by government agencies.

It's kind of a "Rules for thee and not for me" government mindset. Could you even imagine if they had to follow those rules, not a chance. How would they ever maintain all the black budget projects or even keep up simple financial corruption? Never gonna happen in this universe, great question though.

Sarbanes–Oxley Act

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

No way, she is the front runner and she has all wallstreet behind her. People are retarded enough to vote for her.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
JEB ! JEB ! JEB ! JEB !

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Since the Benghazi fiasco and congressional hearings, it would seem Mrs. Clinton has also gone missing.
Her likely answer as to where the $6 Billion has gone ? "At this point, what difference does it make"

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

What's $6 billion to them anyway and why didn't the IG auditor notice this?

Probably outta fear that a "jet liner" would "crash" into them..
edit on 4-4-2014 by DenyFlatulence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

xuenchen

Some would wonder why the revelation happened the day before the largest attack on American soil so that attention would be redirected to terrorism, not the missing trillions...

OH That was 100% coincidence.

How could he possibly know in advance [ scratches head ]

It was all Bill Clinton's doing.

Of course, Clinton created 9/11 after he retired and Obama invade Iraq and tanked the economy before he was elected! How silly am I?

It's not like a massive terror attack would shift focus from the missing Money.
edit on 4-4-2014 by spurgeonatorsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

rickynews
JEB ! JEB ! JEB ! JEB !

Hell ya!

If the second coming of Bush didn't convince you, the third will!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Bush couldn't have planned it.

Not enough time in power.

Less than 9 months don't get those kind of arrangements done.

It had to be Clinton.

Especially because he was mad about Gore losing.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

spurgeonatorsrevenge

xuenchen

I wonder why Rumsfeld made the revelation ?

If he was hiding something (for Bush), why would HE bring it to attention ?

Unless..... he was threatened by ...... ?

Some would wonder why you keep trying to derail this thread with an instance that is completely isolated from what we are trying to talk about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are 8 links to posts of yours which you re-iterate the same offtopic "2.3 trillion" crap. Someone stab me if this guy keeps going on like this

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

It seems kind of convenient that 6 billion dollars would go missing. Maybe it went towards intelligence funding? Think, super black-ops.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

dashen
During the 80's and 90's they used to siphon off money for black projects by charging The taxpayer $5000 for a hammer and 10 grand for a toilet seat.. At this point they've been doing it for so long they just got lazy

I think you're spot-on with that! This money isn't missing, it's just being used for things people aren't allowed to know about.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think its funny how people talk about elections and our president being elected. High school presidents are elected. POTUS is installed. Fank you.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's fun to spend other peoples money when you got your own security detail, take vacations, eat caviar and wipe your ass with 100 dollar bills. When you want to steal 6 billion dollars how would you do it? You hire a contractor and cut him a check and he gives you a donation. Well where's the books? (nowhere to be found) Who's the contractor? (unknown) These people are nothing more than a bunch of criminals.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Remember their phrase...

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

This has been their thinking the whole time. The majority of those in power in the U.S. want to redistribute wealth, and poor people think that wealth will be redistributed to them, but that is never true. What happens is that meanwhile billions and billions of dollars are siphoned to the accounts of the rich they need to create an illusion that the conditions of the poor are getting better. They pay some small changes through more debt, plus their siphoning of billions of dollars to their own accounts causes an economic crisis, which "can't go to waste."

But hey, it is being done so we all can be more equal... At least making the poor, the middle class, and lower middle class all equally poor, while those in power proclaim it is being done "for the good of all."

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

6 billion is nothing, these people steal a lot of money ALL THE TIME

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It is my sincere opinion that Jeb Bush would be an outstanding President of the United States.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think I found a non-partisan explanation as to why it is so hard to fill these IG, as well as agency head leadership positions...this article gets to the main points...support needed by the president AND congress, lack of funding due to budget cuts, being personally blamed for every wrong committed by some of the thousands of personal that you become immediately in charge of. short tenure due to political change.........so, when one does come into this position, do you "keep the trains running, or do you implement sweeping changes"...and one I thought was interesting....smart and qualified people simply say NO, and do not want to take on the thankless, always-criticized, low-paid, job.
www.govexec.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Who here knows how fractional banking works?

I'm sorry, but people who say Obama has bad policies and has run us into the ground is wrong. He has in fact done what fractional banking NEEDS to keep afloat. The whole USD is based on fractional banking, in which debt is needed to keep the circle afloat and spinning.

Without debt, fractional banking does not work. Our monetary policy, thanks to the wonderful Roosevelt, fractional banking is one of the main culprits of this #ing disaster - Not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton. Yes all of them have not helped the situation, but what politician would when you are getting gains from it?

The stimulus package was needed to keep the economy afloat, and yes some will say we should have let it crash however that would have been a repeat of the last great depression. The last great depression we did not pass a stimulus bill and ended up in a # hole, but why do the same thing? Why not try and help the situation?

I think the stimulus was a well payed move than saying "let them fail" primarily due to the fact that this situation could and probably will bring an end to the fractional banking system that we have currently. Having a system that requires debt to function, and the fact that if every USD in circulation went back to paying off all debt, we could cover it, however we would be SHORT interest owed on that debt, in turn WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY OFF ALL DEBT. This system is designed to FAIl.

Bitcoins are not going anywhere and considering the amount of support it has had since 2009, i believe we have seen the potential for our future for banking.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Bernie Madoff should have went into government, then he still would be free. Because, no one cares if you steal, as long as your a member of the US government, it's all gravy baby. Then, he could have just sat there, like the people in charge do, and make excuses about how he couldn't 'recall' where the money went, or how it was 'in the interests of national security,' and he couldn't divulge that info.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join