It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Dept (under Hillary Clinton)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So over the last 6 years the US State Department just happens to "lose" $6 billion, or at least they have no idea what happened to it. Isn't that funny occurring during this "let them eat cake" administration. What's $6 billion to them anyway and why didn't the IG auditor notice this?

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Department

The State Department has no idea what happened to $6 billion used to pay its contractors.

In a special “management alert” made public Thursday, the State Department’s Inspector General Steve Linick warned “significant financial risk and a lack of internal control at the department has led to billions of unaccounted dollars over the last six years.

The alert was just the latest example of the federal government’s continued struggle with oversight over its outside contractors.

The lack of oversight “exposes the department to significant financial risk,” the auditor said. “It creates conditions conducive to fraud"

Personally I find this behavior outrageous. Simply another example of these parasite awash in our tax dollar to such an extent they can't even track it any more. So who is ultimately responsible for this boondoggle?

The State Department had been without an inspector general position for five years—the longest IG vacancy in the government’s history.

So who was in charge of the State Department when this mess started and much of that time?
Hillary Rodham Clinton and now people want her to run for president and be in charge of the whole government. Give me a break.

Clinton State Department Tenure

edit on 783pm5151pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

And in an unrelated story, the CBO stated that the cost for the 2016 election would be @ 6 billion dollars. . . . .

. . . . Hillary is a crook. Plain and simple.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

God help us all if she becomes president...

Think Obama is bad, she'd be just as bad if not worse than the current clown that's in office.

-SAP-

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
During the 80's and 90's they used to siphon off money for black projects by charging The taxpayer $5000 for a hammer and 10 grand for a toilet seat.. At this point they've been doing it for so long they just got lazy

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Ain't that the truth.

I would take Obama over Hillary any day, the witch is pure evil.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

The State Department had been without an inspector general position for five years—the longest IG vacancy in the government’s history.

And I wonder why?

Another part of the "Fundamental Transformation" plan.

The Thermited United States is under economic insurrection.

Hillary is part of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
She wont win in 2016.

Jeb Bush will be the next prez.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Well her last name is Clinton...

-SAP-
edit on 4-4-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And in an unrelated story, the CBO stated that the cost for the 2016 election would be @ 6 billion dollars. . . . .

Yeah pretty much what I was thinking as well. These pols are so evil it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't set up blatant fund redirection to groups that may be needed in the future. Like a campaign fund.

Hilliary's so dirty I can't believe she would even attempt a presidential run but the US has fallen a long way.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Fallen is right. We have fell pretty far and I'm not sure if we'll be able to get back up again.

Hilary has some wealthy lobbyists I'm sure and that make me nervous about presidential run. Like the old saying goes, "money talks and bs walks". Couldn't be any more true with the current state of Washington...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No wonder they didn't have enough money to hire extra security at Benghazi. I'm sure that the money will turn up....They will make up paperwork and reroute some cash to show it is there. In another six years we will be asking where twelve billion went.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I can take a guess as to where that 6 billion went.

Either by buying Libyan leaders, or those Russian manpads in Libya.

We know it sure the hell didn't go to Benghazi security.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Libyan leaders, Russian manpads, and perhaps just maybe (perish the thought) into someone's upcoming presidential campaign fund *wink wink*.

Just speculation of course.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Did ambassador Stevens and others know where that money was being spent?

Maybe aiding rebels in Libya, Syria and Egypt?

Anything could be possible. You can do a lot with $6 billion.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

ausername
Did ambassador Stevens and others know where that money was being spent?

Maybe aiding rebels in Libya, Syria and Egypt?

Anything could be possible. You can do a lot with $6 billion.

Yeah the last 2 presidential elections were bought with just 1 billion each.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Bribes, payoffs, kickbacks.

Can't declare that stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

the money went to the company that made the hammer and toilet,how did they siphon it back??

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Bassago
So over the last 6 years the US State Department just happens to "lose" $6 billion, or at least they have no idea what happened to it. Isn't that funny occurring during this "let them eat cake" administration. What's $6 billion to them anyway and why didn't the IG auditor notice this?

Maybe they can go hunting for the 6 Billion after they find the 2.3 TRILLION

$2,300,000,000,000.00

Bush and Dick misplaced.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Actually, six billion dollars is not missing. What is missing is complete contract documentation as required by law. Crappy bookkeeping, intentional or otherwise.

The Department should take additional action to correct its inadequate enforcement of the FAR's provisions, and its own procedures, that govern the maintenance of contract files. The failure to enforce those requirements exposes the Department to significant financial risk and makes OIG oversight more difficult.

oig.state.gov...
edit on 4/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hillary is uniquely qualified to run the empire.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join