It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Year Old Blows Judges Away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

freedomSlave
Someone made a thread asking why we have kids ...

They are sooooooooooooo cute and funny and soooooooooo random with the things they do and the joy they bring us.. If watching this doesn't make one smile than I don't know what will ..

cuteness overload

I never had kids myself, but always loved and spoiled my nieces and nephews. Right now I have my nieces little boy who visits almost every day and cracks me up all the time. He is sooooo comical and smart as hell.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Great minds, so did I! Either that or we're both not as sharp today. Nah, I'll go with great minds.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
He is adorable, i didnt expect to enjoy it as much as i did, he made me smile almost against my will i couldnt turn it off and i couldnt look away.

What a wonderful little boy.

thank you for posting this, i would never have found it otherwise.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

AccessDenied
Omg! He is too cute for words!

So is your avatar,

geez I was looking for appropriate emoticon (romantic suggestive type of stuff) and the best I could find was

which makes me look creepy, oh and if I want a bomb emoticon
I got one

what a site

forgive me I am new

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Biigs
He is adorable, i didnt expect to enjoy it as much as i did, he made me smile almost against my will i couldnt turn it off and i couldnt look away.

What a wonderful little boy.

thank you for posting this, i would never have found it otherwise.

If it wasn't for someone on another site posting it, I would have missed it myself. Sure does bring a smile. Glad you enjoyed it!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Cute kid, I'm surprised they didn't run him over twice and leave him for dead.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

"My dream is to make people happy because I'm happy."

Oh...so many feels.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

And a good philosophy.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

UNIT76
3 y.o blows judges away?
..ok, i obviously jumped the gun

Don't feel bad, lol, I was picturing a 3 year old who was giving inept court judges a lecture on how to obey the Constitution and other laws...and on just not sucking in general. I suppose that they can't stop him or boo him, or whatever they do on this show, like they would to an older person, since you don't want to hurt a 3 year old's feelings...Obviously everyone was not clapping and cheering because he was awesome at dancing...unless dancing is so different over there I just don't have a clue as to what is good and what's not. So they must have been doing all that because he was so young.

I can understand that, but what I find myself wondering is if this is a problem. Does it instil into the child a false sense of reality, or is it akin to the "everybody gets a medal" way of thinking? I'm not trying to be cruel or anything, as I am generally curious as to whether this is a possibility. There are different theories when it comes to allowing kids to experience the cruelty of the world, and how much they should be sheltered, and I just bring it up because as I explained earlier, obviously he was given preferential treatment because of his age.

NOT saying there is anything definitely wrong with that, as I wouldn't want to be the person to hurt the little guy's feelings. I just think that is an extremely interesting topic for debate. I will say that it was kind of funny. Don't know if he was purposefully going for a comic routine...which brings up another interesting question. If he was seriously dancing his best, and everyone else found it hilarious, could that be hurtful to the child? When people are laughing at what you're doing, and you're not doing anything that you think should be funny, I would think that could be hurtful.
edit on 4/7/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The little boy said that his mother said that laughter means happiness or something to that affect. So that wouldn't hurt the kids feelings if people laughed.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That made my day - "My dream is to make people happy because I am happy."

So simple but so powerful. We can all learn from this little guy!

Thanks for sharing this, I'll be sure to pass it along.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
well, this was certainly more fun then the rail gun thread
here's lookin atcha kid

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My dream is to make people happy because I am happy...

Wow !!!

I must be getting soft this made me all teary ! What an amazing soul this boy has. I wish him well in his dreams

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So glad that this vid has made so many people happy. It is exactly what he wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join