It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Preserving Early Human Culture & Environment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I do not post very often, love reading the articles and solving problems, but I have a theory that I feel is worth noting. On ATS I see alot of discussion as to why there is no hard evidence of alien technology if they in fact visited us in the past and/or why did they use stone to build instead of lets say a more advanced material. Well here is my theory on this:

As an advanced civilization that we like to consider ourselves...
When we find a prestine, new environment, we tend to PRESERVE it in its natural state. I think an advanced alien civilization would do the same thing here. If preservation of Earth natural environment was a thought, and I think it was, these aliens would bring down just the tools they need to build stone buildings then send those tools back to wherever. They must have known that we were intelligent, even as cavemen, so they would have gone through great lengths to NOT expose us to any new technology, so they didnt change our development too soon and not interfere with nature. These aliens could have only used natural fire instead of electric lights or any other of the luxuries they may have developed to make sure Earths natural preservation was kept in tact.

Then when they got sick of not having their creature comforts, the aliens left and got McDonalds on their home planet.

Sorry guys I dont have any vids or articles to elaborate on this, but being someone who read Communion at 9 yrs old and was a young viewer of Sightings, I canr recall anyone proposing that these early aliens were simply environmentally conscious, like scientists. I am sure the aliens can clean up if they can achieve intergalactic travel lol and the aliens probably sent very smart alien scientists, not beavis and butthead. Any material on this would be greatly appreciated.

edit on 4-4-2014 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

Thanks Op!!

I was thinking the same.
There is a protocol or something to act in a new or foreign -Alien- culture.

SNC:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I like this theory, kind of like when we do "expeditions" to remote locations, we take a canteen of water and some basic supplies.

Or when we observe lions in the wild, we don't just leave a helicopter after we leave. IF we build anything, they are usually temporary structures that can be taken down and brought back home quite easily.

Good theory.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sorry, Tony, but as seems to be the rule here on ATS, where most posters I would think would know better, you opt for a too simplistic explanation for early/current ET contact. What high-tech equipment could they have left for the early civilizations? Let us presume that the ETs cut massive blocks of granite with pocket laser tools per perhaps they used built-in appliances on their ships. What capabilities did the humans have on their own besides their hands? Perhaps tone hammers and copper or bronze chisels at best.

What we want to get from any evidence of early contact is that they gave us the first "Information Age." They taught early people how to read the stars, how to do geometry and how to apply reason to political views and government. All of these things were invisible but a life-blood for new cultures and societies, a way to the future. Not the first, but Sagan mentioned in his part of his and Shklovskii's 1966 book, Intelligent Life in the Universe about the creatures called the Oannes that helped the Sumers by providing instruction in various sciences. Remember that old saying, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Stone structures are nice. They last for eons as monuments, but technological devices such as the magnificent Antikythera, supposedly of Greek origin, is not evidence of alien technology, but early human implementation of alien knowledge.

We can assume that very direct, long-lasting ET technology would have been forbidden. As has been mentioned many times over the years here on ATS, various early peoples on earth have been given some wonderful gifts from "the Heavens," but the ETs were careful enough in that giving not to make us more of a "cargo cult" than what we have become even if religious cults did and still flourish. Unfortunately, there is a growing clamor in those that believe in the UFOs that the ETs should save us from ourselves; they should throw us a fish. A direct intervention such as that is not the way an intelligent process would have been conducted in the early days nor at present.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Isn't this the plot to Star Trek?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Well thank you for the feedback, and your right, my theory couldnt explain the entire process to alien contact and why it originated... But what I was trying to put a theory on was the questions as to if aliens did come her in the past, where is all the stuff they must have left behind that was made of newer technology. I think if already agree we were visited in the past, then this theory of an alien science expedition, could make alot more sense why there is not trace of them left behind, besides some megaliths and human paintings/carvings of what they may have seen.

Also it seems that you are implying aliens came here to teach us. I am saying maybe they came here to research something else and didnt want to disturb us or this planet. We very quickly think humans are the center of attention, that might not be the case here.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If you get the time dude, check my thread in my signature, I know its a biased recommendation since its my thread... But I think it explains 'alien visitation' and a lot more if you extract the principle behind it....

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Isn't that kind'a like saying that "Lack of proof constitutes proof"?

It's an interesting theory, but I doubt that it's going to go anywhere.

new topics

top topics

join