It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silkroad 2.0 Seized by FEDs ! Invest in Bitcoin!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just checking out the deepweb, found another this site has been seized background to silkroadvb5piz3r.onion

Remember what happened last time? Bitcoins value increased massively - time to invest?

I can't find any references to this on the web, must have just happened.

I don't believe it!!!!

BOO to the feds, people are struggling to remove the criminality associated with substance use, but of course that's what keeps it valuble to those corrupted officials who profit from the drug trade - but that's another story!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

It is not really that big of a deal. While one site is forced offline, 10 new sites take over its place and it becomes increasingly/exponentially difficult for law enforcement to combat the ever expanding drug & illegal arms network on the dark web.

I must admit that I support specific networks involved, as they actually decrease the violence & deaths attributed to drug trade, especially in places like South America. Infact, the whole online market is a lot more lucrative for big cartels instead of using dangerous smuggling routes and having to cross borders illegally, which in return also lowers territorial fights or generally cartel related violence.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am so bloody stupid- sorry!

I was using the old url, for SR 1.0 ! 2.0 is fine!

Yes I am a muppet. D

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

I was wrong, see above post.

But great point about the violence related to drugs trafficking - and this is how we can see there is a conflict of interest in regards to the policy makers - they are being bribed no doubt about it - even if it's just legal bribery aka lobbying!

And I agree SilkRoad is only a drop in the ocean, but it's highly symbolic of the wider movement - and SR have proven themselves to be reliable , so it kind of sets the standard.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just logged in, everything seems fine.

silkroad6ownowfk.onion...

Did you use the link from The Secret Wiki. I used a link from a site a week or two ago that led me to that government page you mentioned, but when I used my bookmark (the link above) it was fine.

**well I guess I type too slow...welp... nothing to see here people, move along**
edit on 4/4/2014 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Bankers can buy and sell bitcoins just like anyone else and it is within there power to pump and dump bitcoin to protect the fiat system and so far I think we have seen the pump but not the dump.

I use Tor on the deep net but I get a little tired of all the hookers and child perverts jumping in all the time so does anyone have any good .onion links to share where they keep these people out or in the very least delete their posts.

Yes freedom of Speech but no to all the sexual perverts and it's time we cleaned it up

top topics

join