Russia wants answers on NATO troop movement in Eastern Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
edit on 4-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yeah. now I'm John McCain. I'd like to suggest you find a way to love yourself with some much more colorful language but I don't want to get banned.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I just don't think the US likes the idea of a second world police helping countries decide whats best for themselves. As i see it Crimea wanted to depart an illegal government that didn't have their best interest at heart. If nothing else comes of it i think Russia actually saved lives by preventing another bloody civil war in Ukraine. Unlike the US in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,Egypt and Iraq. I'm sure there is a few more countries we could add where our meddling has resulted in mass casualties.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Shaiker
I just don't think the US likes the idea of a second world police helping countries decide whats best for themselves. As i see it Crimea wanted to depart an illegal government that didn't have their best interest at heart. If nothing else comes of it i think Russia actually saved lives by preventing another bloody civil war in Ukraine. Unlike the US in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,Egypt and Iraq. I'm sure there is a few more countries we could add where our meddling has resulted in mass casualties.

Granted. Now Russia can go $&!# itself along with AgentUSASupporter regarding NATO troop movements. I'm sure the Russians weren't forthcoming with their own before they invaded Crimea.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

The way Russia addressed the issue?

You mean when Russia called on its local Crimean forces to seize the military installations and local councils.. without a shot being fired.. right?

I mean, Russia could have put tanks and apc's on the streets of crimea and slaughtered anyone who opposed. But they didnt, they told everyone with a gun to remain put, stay in the barracks. I even remember families bringing them food items?

Now, Crimea's voted and has gone to Russia, yes im sure there was Russian bias but even before the occupation, crimea was pro Russian.

Why did Russia feel the need to, address this issue?

Because the reliable Kiev Prime minister was chased out of town by anti-Russian Ukrainians. And yes, they probably had a valid reason being the fleeing pm killed some protestors!

It was obvious Crimea was next, Russia with its fleet and military bases there, its local populace and its strategic position... knew they had to act fast to secure Crimea from the anti-Russian protestors who sacked Kiev.

they did all this without a gun fight and the local people seem comfortable with it.

So, why exactly should NATO feel the need to beef up its border lines? Why the need for so much saturation in Anti Russia posts, threads and news?

People on here were screaming bloody mary the Russians were massing invasion forces and the 30's was about to repeat.

So, please explain to me what ''issue'' needs addressing?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

The way Russia addressed the issue?

You mean when Russia called on its local Crimean forces to seize the military installations and local councils.. without a shot being fired.. right?

Yeah. That part. You know, where they surrounded a sovereign nations military bases and fired shots in the air when they tried to reclaim their own aircraft. Where are YOU from btw? How would you feel if the russians did the same to your servicemen and the peace of the world depended on whether or not they fired back?

The video footage is very clear. Ukrainian soldiers without weapons trying to reclaim their base, Russian soldiers WITH weapons keeping it from them.

I mean, Russia could have put tanks and apc's on the streets of crimea and slaughtered anyone who opposed. But they didnt, they told everyone with a gun to remain put, stay in the barracks. I even remember families bringing them food items?

The way they did put APC's on the streets and "Local self defense forces" beat the # out of ethnic ukrainians? Yeah. Sort of like that. Lets face it, the majority of the people in Crimea wanted to become Russian. I'm ok with that, so why are you twisting the angle?

Now, Crimea's voted and has gone to Russia, yes im sure there was Russian bias but even before the occupation, crimea was pro Russian.

Maybe the Russians could have waited to invade until AFTER the crimeans had voted? Not that it really matters to you.

Because the reliable Kiev Prime minister was chased out of town by anti-Russian Ukrainians. And yes, they probably had a valid reason being the fleeing pm killed some protestors!

It was obvious Crimea was next, Russia with its fleet and military bases there, its local populace and its strategic position... knew they had to act fast to secure Crimea from the anti-Russian protestors who sacked Kiev.

Well I guess that makes breaking international law OK then, doesn't it? What the hell! Let's just rescind the limitations on western nuclear stockpiles while we're at it.

they did all this without a gun fight and the local people seem comfortable with it.

You are clearly either uneducated on the subject or pushing an agenda. There were shots fired and not ALL people were comfortable with it.

So, why exactly should NATO feel the need to beef up its border lines? Why the need for so much saturation in Anti Russia posts, threads and news?

Oh I don't know, maybe because one of the worlds nuclear armed nations just waltzed into a sovereign european nations territory with their military and claimed a portion of it as their own? That seems like a pretty good reason to beef up border forces, don't you think?

People on here were screaming bloody mary the Russians were massing invasion forces and the 30's was about to repeat.

So, please explain to me what ''issue'' needs addressing?

The only issue that needs addressing here is your bias, clearly.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Again now your still reprising what the Mainstream News Outlets are saying not surprising the propaganda has made an impact on you.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yeah. That part. You know, where they surrounded a sovereign nations military bases and fired shots in the air when they tried to reclaim their own aircraft.

You must be confusing that with NATO where NATO has surrounded Russia and all those sovereign nations while threatening them.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

First off the only reason i tried compared you to John McCain is because thats the language John McCain is using he wants nothing then a war with and the way you claim Russia invaded Ukraine Crimea without knowing the history?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I have being following NATO fascist movements for a while Russia isn't the one invading its the opposite.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I suppose "Russia Today" is the unbiased source of media I should be getting ALL of my information from? Pot: meet kettle.
edit on 4-4-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

I have being following NATO fascist movements for a while Russia isn't the one invading its the opposite.

I like how anyone who isn't in support of your ideology is a fascist. Yeah, that doesn't have overtones of pre-WWII europe at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

I suppose "Russia Today" is the unbiased source of media I should be getting my information from? Pot: meet kettle.

I Could return the favor but hey you might as well be watching FOX news or al jazeera, al arabiya right now i am quite sure they to are an unbiased source to be getting your information from.

Kettle Meet Pot Kettle.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Still waiting for anyone trying to prove that the Current unelected officials arent fascists so far i had no takers, dont even think on CNN as a source or opposition sources, I want to see actually sources of information.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

DeadSeraph

I suppose "Russia Today" is the unbiased source of media I should be getting my information from? Pot: meet kettle.

I Could return the favor but hey you might as well be watching FOX news or al jazeera, al arabiya right now i am quite sure they to are an unbiased source to be getting your information from.

Kettle Meet Pot Kettle.

You would know, wouldn't you?

Why don't you tell me, Agent_USA_Supporter? What are my views on the Ukraine crisis since you seem to know me and my fellow "fascists" so well?

Please. Do tell...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

No you should take all media sources with a grain of salt. Why do you think their viewers are falling off, because they suck and are bought to follow and promote agendas. Why do you think the dark conspiracy corners of the internet have flourished the last 10 years because eyes are opening and seeing the news for what it is. Why do you think a simple new story can be fiercely debated on sites like ATS, because most are stories are flawed and one sided.

Not trying to cut you down my friend just attempting to help you see.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Still waiting for proof that those arent fascists in Kiev. Let alone the banning of Russian based media.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Still waiting for proof that those arent fascists in Kiev. Let alone the banning of Russian based media.

A lot of them ARE fascist. Pieces of nazi nationalistic garbage as far as I'm concerned. Point out for me where I failed to admit the west wasn't meddling in the Ukraine. Go ahead. Search my posts. I'll wait here.

Done yet? Ok. Russia can still go $E*! itself with it's demands for intel on NATO troop movements.
edit on 4-4-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

While i do not disagree in the fact that their government is illegal by the words of their own constitution i havent seen any evidence that says they are nazis or whatever except the he said she said stuff.

Can you provide some evidence to this?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

So your ok with NATO making provocative movements against other countries without just cause? You say yourself that the west was and still is meddling in the ukraine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join