It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Catholic Kill-joys who condemn Sister Cristina

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The sister has done it again and made it through to another round. This time they stretched her to the limit in a rather unique rendition of what a feeling from flashdance. She keeps amazing me by making it through. This time I think her coach J-Ax nearly killed her though lol. She sounds exhausted when she gives her customary thankyou at the end of her performance.

I just love how her fanclub in the nuns rock out to her song and the new Sister Ax tshirts.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
She has done it again. This time Suor Cristina sings a beautiful song in italian,and I gotta admit it bought a tear to my eye.

I was so astounded by the soulful depth of the song despite not understanding a word of italian that I had to find a translation. The song title is uno su mille or one in a thousand. Below is a rough literal translation

Se sei a terra non strisciare mai; If you're down, don't ever crawl
se ti diranno: sei finito, non ci credere; If they say you: you're done/finished, don't ever believe it
devi contare solo su di te; You must rely only on you

Uno su mille ce la fa; One in a thousand do/stand it
ma quanto è dura la salita; and how hard it's the climb/exit
in gioco c’è la vita; at stake it's the life

Il passato non potra; What's done it's done, it could never
tornare uguale mai; be the same again
forse meglio perché no, tu che ne sai;maybe it's better, why not, what do you know about it
non hai mai creduto in me you've never believed in me
dovrai cambiare idea; but you'll have to change your mind/idea

La vita è come la marea; Life is like the tide
ti porta in secca o in alto mare; it leads you on dry or on high sea
com’è la luna va; as the moon goes

Non ho barato né bleffato mai; I've never cheated, nor bluffed
e questa sera ho messo a nudo la mia anima; and this evening I stripped out my soul
ho perso tutto ma ho ritrovato me; I've lost everything but I've found myself

Uno su mille ce la fa; One in a thousand do/stand it
ma quanto è dura la salita; and how hard it's the climb/exit i
n gioco c’è la vita; life at stake it's the life

Tu non sai che peso ha; You don't know how much it weighs
questa musica leggera; this soft music
ti ci innamori e vivi ma ci puoi morire quando è sera; you fall in love and you live, but you can die when evening comes
io di voce ce ne avrei; I have voice, but not
ma non per gridare aiuto; to cry for help

Nemmeno tu mi hai mai sentito; You didn't even hear me
mi son tenuto il mio segreto; I've kept my secret
tu sorda e io ero muto; you were deaf and I was mute

Se sei a terra non strisciare mai; If you're down, don't ever crawl
se ti diranno: sei finito, non ci credere;If they say you: you're done/finished, don't ever believe it
finchè non suona la campana vai; keep on going until the bell rings

edit on 15-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: researcher88
Thank you for responding and excuse my late reply:

I am in Hospice care now for over a year - I am mostly blind - legally - I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am recently getting hopefully over Malnutrition and am also hearing impaired; I have a huge yellow keyboard which helps me type but my eyes are so weak I am not online often. I cannot even look at the monitor.

I am trying to write a book on, well, go to this page if I am allowed to put a link in here (?) - I just cannot type that much anymore... truthloveenergy.com...

This website of 'enlightened humans' basically told me that if a baby dies from SIDS, then they asked for it - (which is TRUE) - but they asked to die so that SOMEONE would, in the future, be able to find a preventative for SIDS.I am that lucky SCHMUCK that attained enlightenment - and now I am told I have either a Martyr complex or a grandiose EGO, I even offered anyone listening to my soundclick MY PERMISSION to invent my i-BABBLE - let them make millions - I don't care about the money - still, no takers. I also offered anyone 50% of the royalties from the book - No Takers. I contacted OPRAH, ECKART TOLLE, BISHOP TD JAKES, the list goes on and on -I have my facebook page and just loaded with how to take suffering from the Pain - I cannot heal the disease but I can help lessen the suffering and increase quality and quantity of LIFE. That is why I was born. I am no saint and no sinner - i am middle of the road...

I now have an idea for a device that can be placed inside either a swaddling cloth - or on the baby's wrist and anklet if parents don't want to swaddle but that is a huge mistake. - the wristlets would send - thru a simple add-on app - data to the wireless radio - right above the sleeping infant's crib - designed as a big shiny blue ball - with a lot a goodies inside - that little 'trinket' can - 1. Turn on a bright light and irritating NOISE designed to WAKE THE BABY UP 2. Send distress signals to the mother or caregivers when body temp, respirations per minute, heart rate - etc, fall out of 'normative' values for that particular infant. It is called i-BABBLE. 3. Emit a particular hertz level isochronic tone to WAKE THE BABY UP from deep REM sleep - that is when all of the infants are dying - I know why 2 out of 3 deaths are male infants - this is killing me - I even postulated my theory on just one cause of SIDS - it is multi-causal. I have information given to me for 54 years now; however, I cannot see - I cannot look at the monitor - I have voice files up at soundclick.com/ - an audio blog 216 files - for many illnesses - but still, that's not enough for people - well, now I have to write a book because I put everything online and no one cared, especially truth love energy whatever..
This link here takes one to an audio file Theory - SIDS and Sleep Paralysis Disorder - soundclick.com...

I cannot research anymore - I cannot look at the monitor anymore - i have photophobia and an awake rapid multiple eye muscle movement disorder in both eyes, caused by one MS lesion that sunk beneath the superior colliculus in the deep brain.

Anyway, about the Catholic church:
I realized at a young age that any major Religion (as an Institution) that affects every aspect of your life until your death ( or so they think) - is not a true Religion - man has corrupted religion for man's personal gain, power - EGO.

When the Catholic church defrocked thousands of priests recently - the Diocese did not notify the police - some of these former pedophile priests are 'out there' but with no "status" in the criminal database - so guess what's going to happen? Once a pedophile, always a pedophile - sorry, but I have seen so many of them, over the years, and they do not change - they simply get better at the Bait, the Lure, and the PRIZE (innocent children)

I have been given so many gifts - love ya, Susa

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Susa133

Susa 133.

Do not get down about your "crosses", your physical suffering. They're a gift, you've been showered with gifts. And,ask Our Lord or Jesus' mother in prayer if Roman Catholicism is the Faith? I was converted by the messages from Heaven. In them, God has said He is coming to show the world the Truth. It has been almost 16 years now, the divine events prophesied are closer. Believe dear
sister.

I share with you a testimony from a mother whose child was suffering with a physical malady, a handicap. This
was in Ephesus, she was making a pilgrimage to Mary's house. The Apostle John took Our Lord's mother there to live.

The Blessed Mother
"We love them dear, Why the reward for suffering is so great that even if you were told you wouldn't know. Your minds aren't meant to know. This life is no more than a short wave of the hand, with no more than a veil between."
April ~ 1959

"Offer it up" is the Catholic saying, how it pleases Our Lord to unite our suffering with His. Give your sufferings to Him in prayer. Any kind of cross or suffering given to Jesus, small or large benefits you and saves souls! You will meet one day those who you helped by this offering. You gotta make the offering though....

love and God bless you,

colbe

Yahoo Groups - Seers 2 = archives

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am not that keen on the roman catholic teachings because the Gospel of Yeshua ben Joseph (aka Jesus Christos) is not IN the New Testament - Jesus didn't WANT another institutionalized religion - this was to be another jewish sect - but one with Compassion, and Knowledge - given to the people - ""....he/she who hath understanding of my words shall not taste death....."

btw, I was born between apri -may 1959 - my first symptoms of MS appeared in 1998 - during the 1998 fires in florida ...
I became enlightened in 2009 after grief overwhelmed me - not for my condition - I am supposed to have every thing that has happened to me happen - we all ask for our lives - that is Free Will - we all make a pre-birth plan, and we ALL have a purpose here in this time/space/dimension/ of the multiverse . and, there's lots more surprises - good ones, I mean - and I am going to get these books written... I am a believer in Christos - the Holy annointed One, not this made-up caricature of a man - he (Jesus) was a learned rabbi at an early age - an enlightened (very young which is rare and very difficult to endure) and a prodigy - he traveled extensively thru out India, learned Hindu, Buddhism, very esoteric teachings - the 'Mysteries' .. It would blow the human brain UP just thinking of how much divine essence we ALL share in equal measure - in Gods image.
I am a spiritual person, though - I do not adhere to any particular religion as they are all corrupt, as any institution with unlimited power and influence ultimately ends up - unless guided by one who cares not for riches on earth,
Remember Dante "....It would be better to serve in Heaven then to reign in Hell" - I don't believe in Hell, though - I am a Messenger, that's all - there are milliions of Messengers - I just have to find a way to write this book blind, in the middle of nowhere, helf deaf - well, 3\4 deaf...
Go to my soundclick page , and I have my 216 audio blog files - each about 6 minutes in length - I have files on SIDS prevention - they are all FREE - mp3 downloads - no ads, either so please - if you know anyone who is ill or about to have a baby - please pass that link on - I gain nothing, except Peace of Mind...... www.soundclick.com...
lots of love to you all, SUSA reply to: colbe

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Susa133
a reply to: researcher88

Anyway, about the Catholic church:
I realized at a young age that any major Religion (as an Institution) that affects every aspect of your life until your death ( or so they think) - is not a true Religion - man has corrupted religion for man's personal gain, power - EGO.

When the Catholic church defrocked thousands of priests recently - the Diocese did not notify the police - some of these former pedophile priests are 'out there' but with no "status" in the criminal database - so guess what's going to happen? Once a pedophile, always a pedophile - sorry, but I have seen so many of them, over the years, and they do not change - they simply get better at the Bait, the Lure, and the PRIZE (innocent children)

Pope Benedict XVI started the campaign on reform, not of the cover-up, on abuse cases. most of the abuses took place between the 1950s and the 1980s. The Holy See policy is to report "credible accusations" against a cleric to the civil authorities of the country where it took place, while it also tries to compensate victims. Cardinal Sean O'Malley, who has been appointed as the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors which holds bishops or other supervisors accountable for priests who abuse children under their watch or who fail to stop them from repeating their abuses.

The Catholic Church in the America itself has paid $2.5 billion in compensation to victims and their families, $74 million for therapy and $47 million for other costs such as litigation and medical costs.

Once a predator priest has been laicized, he is beyond the disciplinary control of his ecclesiastical superiors; there is nothing more the Church can do. It’s true that he may remain a danger to society. But now he is living entirely in the secular world. Unless the Church is given police powers in civil society which, I hope; nobody suggests, then society must protect itself.

So it is up to civil society to protect children from molesters: whether they are ex-priests or schoolteachers or truck drivers or entertainers. It is fair to say that Church officials should help public officials do their jobs; it’s not fair to say that the Church should do their jobs for them.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have family in Ireland - some were placed in orphanages as children - during the 1800's and early 1900's , ok? Pedophiles have been a serious problem for the catholic church - you see, it had to do with property - Priests RAN the orphanages, with innocent children forced to work 16 hour days - there are many european countries still struggling with the aftermath of the Catholic priest Pedophile 'problem'....
But in Ireland
1. the eldest son received all the land.

2. the second eldest became a priest - whether he wanted to or not -
the third born male and after - got nothing.

The females always received - take a guess - NOTHING...... She WAS property....... so she either married or became a NUN without a "calling" and go to AMERICA - just to get out of the male dominated EVERYTHING. Of course, now she still had to take orders from men, and could also abuse children if she felt like it - I know - I was one of those children.....

I have cousins in Ireland who are Roman Catholic priests and are good guys, but they say this has been an ongoing problem which the church has been hiding for over 400 years - in europe, Ireland, britain, etc... Yeah, the USA has only been around for less than 300 years and CATHOLICS were at the bottom of the religious barrel in the early 1900's in USA - this sickness has been 'hidden' for centuries... However, I have met many, many wonderful priests from many of the catholic orders - franciscans, Jesuits, Get in a debate with a Jesuit priest and your mind truly expands and almost explodes with their infallible LOGIC...

love ya, susa
a reply to: lonewolf2

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Susa133
I have family in Ireland - some were placed in orphanages as children - during the 1800's and early 1900's , ok? Pedophiles have been a serious problem for the catholic church - you see, it had to do with property - Priests RAN the orphanages, with innocent children forced to work 16 hour days - there are many european countries still struggling with the aftermath of the Catholic priest Pedophile 'problem'....

One forgets that children have been servants and apprentices throughout most of human history. During the Industrial Revolution child labor reached new heights. In colonial America, child labor was not a subject of controversy unlike 19th century European reformers and labor organizers sought to restrict child labor and improve working conditions. It wasn't until Great Depression that child labor in the US wanted jobs to go to adults.

It wasn't just Catholic institutions promoting child labor, it was the whole society.

originally posted by: Susa133But in Ireland
1. the eldest son received all the land.
2. the second eldest became a priest - whether he wanted to or not -
the third born male and after - got nothing.
The females always received - take a guess - NOTHING...... She WAS property....... so she either married or became a NUN without a "calling" and go to AMERICA - just to get out of the male dominated EVERYTHING. Of course, now she still had to take orders from men, and could also abuse children if she felt like it - I know - I was one of those children.....

Irish Law has now changed to prevent the above from occurring. There by; all children have legal rights to inheritance. This has nothing to do with religion, it was the Law of the Land.

originally posted by: Susa133I have cousins in Ireland who are Roman Catholic priests and are good guys, but they say this has been an ongoing problem which the church has been hiding for over 400 years - in europe, Ireland, britain, etc... Yeah, the USA has only been around for less than 300 years and CATHOLICS were at the bottom of the religious barrel in the early 1900's in USA - this sickness has been 'hidden' for centuries... However, I have met many, many wonderful priests from many of the catholic orders - franciscans, Jesuits, Get in a debate with a Jesuit priest and your mind truly expands and almost explodes with their infallible LOGIC...

love ya, susa

Though hardly alone , I take a back seat to no one in this. So, if your view of the results of the sex abuse scandal is that the Church is getting exactly what it deserves, I would be sympathetic:

- if you could demonstrate any similar effort against other institutions, including public schools, where the rates of abuse are higher than in the Church.

- if guilty priests, religious, and bishops were being held personally responsible rather than the Church as a whole.

- if the same people who are attacking the Church were also calling for a return to sexual self-control and sexual restraint in order to address the problem at its root.

No, this is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black, enjoying it, profiting from it, and getting away with it big time.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am not condemning or judging anyone's (or institutions) behavior - only G_d has that right.

No, this is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black, enjoying it, profiting from it, and getting away with it big time.

The Holy Roman Catholic MACHINATIONS, from the start, was to keep the people ignorant; the noblemen - royalty, etc, were given a 'ticket to Heaven' - that is, if they could PAY for it, IN FACT any person could be absolutely convinced that the MONEY given to the CHURCH - the church of Jesus... would exempt them from HELL, Purgatory, etc. - No matter what sins they had committed - Remember?

How about those grand days of the Crusades (and the slaughter of every inhabitant of Jerusalem - Jewish, Christian and Muslims living side by side in peace - and slaughtered in the name of G_d?) and then the Inquisition(s) and WITCH Hunts - designed to keep women LOW, and Intellectuals Murdered or sent to work as a slave-laborer, oh, and the expulsion of Jews from Spain - Diaspora, oh, and then, the pogroms and propagandist views then given to the parishioners and they were told that was the Word of GOD which instilled into them a MORAL Superiority because they believed GOD told their Pope what to do?

During the Nazi DECADES, do you remember reading anything in History or library books of the Vatican taking any moral stance on the slaughtering of millions of "Innnocents", and then, the subsequent hiding of High-ranking SS, Gestapo etc - for a small fee, of course - for them to be spirited out to South America and other destinations like the USA?

This is not about ONE simple problem within the Roman Catholic Church with the Pedophiles situation; this "Church" of G_d - a Christian non-profit Institution has had an ongoing and multi-faceted approach to keep the "Average Jane or Joe" as ignorant as possible - this is a simple chess move - wait 20 years, and then it will begin all over again until the Church is NO MORE.

Jesus might be crying right now.... Why didn't the Nicean Conference want The Gospel Of Yeshua ben Joseph" - or Jesus Christ - in the New Testament? Everything written in the New Testament is hearsay - and there is no input from women at ALL - yet it was the women that followed "The Teachings" and kept Christianity in its purest form until CONSTANTINE saw a burning cross in the sky - sure he did - he and his mother saw an opportunity - Christians had a very sophisticated Social NETWORK, and ROME was crumbling - 2 Roman empires - West and East, constantly bickering with each other over POWER.............

What year did the Church finally allow people to own their own Bible? Yeah, a parishioner didn't even have a Bible to read - even after Gutenberg - AND TO POSSESS A BIBLE meant certain DEATH. Everything in the Old and New Testaments was read in Latin up until the early 1970"s here in the US....

This is not about a Religion - this is about CORRUPTION at its central Core - men took great POWER over other men - and, at any one time for over 1000 years, whatever the Pope said was as if G0d had said so, and that was THAT.

I believe in the philosophy of Yeshua ben Joseph, and I try to live it each and every day - I bear no ill will or hatred - I feel compassion and empathy, but I will not lie - and there is nothing "Holy" about the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Pedophiles are just one of the hundreds of corruptions happening, right now in real-time. Love ya, Susa

edit on 3-8-2014 by Susa133 because: mis-spelled history

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join