It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes in a Skyscaper Theory ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Mod: Please put this thread in the predictions and dreams section and datestamp it. On Christmas Day, i called it!

I am fairly new to these boards and one thing that I have noticed is that some of you are still thinking "inside the box". I think that it is prudent for us to look at all possible senarios when thinking about this new nuclear threat.

How will the terrorists put the nuke into play. I think that the best way would be to take a suitcase nuke and go to a skyscaper and put the nuke on the elevator...when it gets to the top then it blows.

Also on a seperate issue, i don't know if all of you know this but here in New Jersey the muslims own all of the gas stations and general goods stores.

Think about the nightmare senario this way its only 1/2 as bad when it actually happens.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It's a liitle harder than just riding to the top, they have to get it past security first. On the other hand, they could do it as Couriers (Messengers) with a locked case. Then they just have to trade Identification with the Security guys and up they go!

Courier Companies will hire anyone with a car, there are no background or validity checks by these people.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeLowUIdontevenknowu
Mod: Please put this thread in the predictions and dreams section and datestamp it. On Christmas Day, i called it!

I am fairly new to these boards and one thing that I have noticed is that some of you are still thinking "inside the box". I think that it is prudent for us to look at all possible senarios when thinking about this new nuclear threat.

How will the terrorists put the nuke into play. I think that the best way would be to take a suitcase nuke and go to a skyscaper and put the nuke on the elevator...when it gets to the top then it blows.

Also on a seperate issue, i don't know if all of you know this but here in New Jersey the muslims own all of the gas stations and general goods stores.

Think about the nightmare senario this way its only 1/2 as bad when it actually happens.

whats with the christmas day talk???

???

join