It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man photographs fairies?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
reply to post by Faeded

this image would better serve you as your avatar rather then a reply post of pathetic judgeMENTAL And ignorance.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

Still BS looking forward to your reply in 3 years

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Still BS looking forward to your reply in 3 years

wow,not my first choice of how to spend onrs valuable time.
suites. you well

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Compare the OP picture to mine thay are INSECTS only an IDIOT would claim otherwise .

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Compare the OP picture to mine thay are INSECTS only an IDIOT would claim otherwise .

I don't claim these are fae.redirect yourself

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I take it you believe in the Easter Buuny Santa & the Tooth Fairy as well

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The Empty Skies

Yes they are.

Fairies exist, but are always just out of sight. Not a chance they woykd be captured on film.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: The Empty Skies

Yes they are.

Fairies exist, but are always just out of sight. Not a chance they woykd be captured on film.

Seriously
how can you know if they are always just out of sight you people astound me with the rubbish you belive in

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Why so serious?

If people want to believe in the fey, who is it hurting?

I've seen and encountered some rather strange things in my day, none of which I can prove to, probably, your satisfaction, nor do I even care to attempt to do so. Yet, somehow or other, I'll continue to believe that the world is both stranger and more wondrous than many care to acknowledge.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

And the site MOTTO .......

The thread has pictures inluding one I took those are insects, I agree that strange things happen but I think we can forget about fairies.

Those type of insects may have helped generate stories in the past.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
Of course not don't be silly...
Just the toothfaeyrie

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cleverhansmate I have similar pics . However my youngest daughter just f,'d up our laptop they were on . At first in the pics they look like moths etc, however when you zoom in you can literary c a face arms and legs . The pics I have, Ive taking a picture of two green tree frogs and in the distance there is a blur as we zoomed in , every one here on the night were like that looks like a fairy . just hope I can find the photos so I can send/share them with you . However mine r much more distinguished . once again sorry for no pics , but I hope that I can get them back as they are a spin out. love the pics and f the debunkers as obviously they come to this forum only to degrade what one has seen or witnessed.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: normipoo

Typical you have better pictures but conveniently they are not available I hope you can post them and we will see they are the same as rhe pic in the OP and the one I posted snall insects.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join