It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man photographs fairies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Gnats?

That's what the fairies want you to believe. That's how they stay safe and secret....

Well Slayer69 Fairies are a master of disguises,, and some Insects Mimic other Creatures and surroundings LOL!

Who knows, We just need a video to see their Sentient Behavior ! if they are fairies Professor John Hyatt needs to show a Video

edit on 5-4-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Night Star

Mianeye
Come on, everyone knows fairies can't be photographed

Yes they can.

Put some clothes on you shameless hussy...fairy, cleg, midge whatever.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

they do wear boots, and you gotta believe!:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Darkblade71
They can't be fairies because they are not wearing boots......

Maybe they are pixies instead.

I think things are a bit mixed up here. Ozzy wasn't singing about little winged fairies. He was singing about skinheads (they used to wear boots / Doc Martins) and using the term "fairy" in a derogatory manner. He wrote the song after a run-in with Londons skinhead gangs

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

Poor fairies think of all the taxes they owe.
2nd

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TRiPWiRE

No boots, no fairies.....

(side note)
I was not aware of that!
Awesome!
I learned something from a fairy thread!
edit on 5-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i,m not trying to be a killjoy but aren,t we all here hoping for something thats not a joke which anyone clued up knows this is.
i,m waiting for that story or vid thats hard to deny,not a bunch of pics that are obviously insects.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It took the man two years of research to give us these? I could have taken him down to our local cabaret drag show at Zim Marss on a Saturday night and let him photograph all the fairies he liked for free!

Shoot, could have even taken him to the local park (for a nominal fee) to show him the mating rituals of the elusive "public restroom fairy....normally captured by our local vice squad in the early Sunday AM!

I love Abba!
edit on 5-4-2014 by viper1973 because: new video

edit on 5-4-2014 by viper1973 because: video problems

edit on 5-4-2014 by viper1973 because: technical issues

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

They are called midgies and they bite :-(

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Type midgie into Wikipedia its a small insect found here in scotland, think you will find the resemblances |-O
edit on 21ERR201404128 by GERRY041284 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I recall my wife dressing like that in the bedroom....

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are people really believing these are fairies....? Hold your breath while I go paint a midget green, take a picture and call it a leprechaun.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
*Note to self for new product development = RAID! New and Improved For Fairies.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
They remind me of flower petals, but are probably insects.

ETA: Yep midgies.
edit on 5-4-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Even though,I dont believe in fairies, I do believe in supernatural beings (my own experiences)
There can be very tiny humanoids with wings that might enter a sphere the size of a soccer ball (ufo), fly around and disappear.

Guess what im trying to say is, most fairies are British and so are crop circles (no sarcasm intended here) perhaps its a sign, but unfortunately this thread refers to insects.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

wmd_2008

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by cleverhans

How come people Only see Fairies in Great Britain ? Looks like a Very Bad Photoshop Attempt to me .

It's not photoshop I have a picture of them as well and they are NOT fairies in Scotland they a called Midges little insects that can bite.

Taken near Loch Lomond in Scotland

Some info here Midges In Scotland

But they were so much more fun (in all sorts of ways) when they were fairies !!!

Not to be too cynical, but an exhibition of photos of midges just doesn't have the pull to it as an exhibition of fairy photos.
The photos made me smile anyway, and if other people are enjoying them then I guess it's harmless enough.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
what i have seen and were labeled faerries did not look like this at all.
here is a copy paste of part of a reply of mine to a thread in the past describing them.
this was 100 % real and experienced with another.

they can be any color , they appear to be mostly fuzzy bright lights about the size of an apple.

if you look close enough or long enough you will start to see what appears to be a body with wings engulfed in the ball of light.

a gaseous looking cloud or haze of their color surrounds the ball of light they are in.

when looking at them....they seem like they are xtra 3d...in other words they have this strange dimension to them that seems make them appear like images would in an old 3d movie.....in an already 3d visual environment.

when they move...they either bounce along in the air like a dragonfly or they phase in and out of sight to differnt locations. they move through solid objects as well.

they are not shy about being seen once seen and give off a presence of awareness of you by there silly light shows and sequenced phasing of their location.

my two encounters were about 5 years apart from each other.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Faeded

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
They aunt faries. They are little people with wings.

edit on 6-4-2014 by Abavs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

gardener
To add, cant help but notice all pics are OUT OF FOCUS (BLURRY=)

That's because they are Gnats, and the photographer knew it.

Gnats in flight

Or what wmd_2008 said. Midges. :-)
edit on 6-4-2014 by Hopo_UK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join