It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man photographs fairies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I wonder how many fairies have been splattered on my windshield. :/

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by cleverhans

How come people Only see Fairies in Great Britain ? Looks like a Very Bad Photoshop Attempt to me .

It's not photoshop I have a picture of them as well and they are NOT fairies in Scotland they a called Midges little insects that can bite.

Taken near Loch Lomond in Scotland

Some info here Midges In Scotland

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Bybyots
Jumpin' Jesus Tonight*!

2nd

edit on 3-4-2014 by Bybyots because:

Could not have said it better.

Wow huh..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

In Scotland the are called Midges a little insect that can bite.

Here is a closer view from a picture I took near Loch Lomond.

edit on 4-4-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I have to say it, I really do!

Because they are insects and all share the same morphological characteristics...

Fairies also all share the same morphological characteristics..... so that is why they all look the same when they are flying.

P

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

OK so some people call them Midges, some call them Midgies while some in certain parts of Britain call them Fairies.

Midges bite, Fairies sting you, crap, it is hard to tell the difference when they are so tiny.

It would be nice though if it were true. On the other hand, I would like to see a real fire breathing Dragon and then sit and wait for the skeptics to all blow a fuse.

Cool photos regardless. Why, Oh why, has magic abandoned us. Damn science!

P

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Don't worry when you capture your live fire breathing dragon I promise to go ooooooo coooool...

right before I call it a dinosaur.

But I must admit, a closeup dinosaur is just as cool as closeup of midges.. I mean fairy's.

edit on 4-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

zatara

Where is Phage, we need him now before this fairytale is going out of hand..!!

Oh that's right... because you all would swallow everything Phage has to say like the little sheep you all are!

That guy could gain stars just simply for posting!

Why do you need the word of another to clearly see that the above are indeed flies!

Anyone who thinks any different is clearly deluding themselves as to what is reality!

Korg.
edit on 4-4-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

There is a great difference between a Dinosaur and a Dragon.

You would capture a Dinosaur.

You need to befriend a Dragon .... otherwise ..... you end up as a char stick.

I have to agree, a dinosaur would be cool too.

Elves are cool too, we could try and befriend Night Star!

P

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Does anyone remember this one from 2007?......I cried because it made me so sad...

A few days before April 1, 2007, Dan Baines, a 31-year-old illusion designer for magicians from London, posted images on his website purporting to show the remains of a fairy.[3] He claimed the mummified remains were discovered by a dog walker at Firestone Hill in Duffield, Derbyshire. The "corpse", as shown in the pictures, had intact ears, wings, hair, skin and teeth, and had, according to Baines, ‘been examined by anthropologists and forensic experts who can confirm the body is genuine’.[1] According to the website, X-rays of the 'fairy' showed that its body's structure was the same as that of a child. The bones, however, were described to be ‘hollow like those of a bird, making them particularly light.

Subsequently, Baines listed the mummified fairy on eBay and the model attracted nearly 40 bids. The highest at the close of the sale was made by a private art collector in the United States and the fairy was sold for £280.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a link to the photo of said mumified fairy...I don't want to post it directly as I don't want any fairy lovers, myself included getting upset

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Night Star is totally cool.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Id say that the photos are totally out of focus, making certain characteristics look bigger, like the legs, which are probably just the tail parts of the insect. still pretty cool

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Those insects look nothing like the faeries that I saw. Not kidding at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You are all so terribly insensitive...but I suppose it can't be helped. After all, it's not like the fall of fairies is public knowledge. Indeed, they went to great lengths to ensure the real story behind the travesty that ended the fairy race was never uncovered...fortunately, many mythical creatures of obscure origin and dubious nature have died to bring us this recording of the last fairy in existence, before it was brutally slain. But I will say no more, the video speaks for itself:

edit on 4-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The Empty Skies
Those are gnats....

www.grad.ucl.ac.uk...

Well done
Debunked on the 8th reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I believe they are just mayflies. Sorry folks

pffft...

Albino fairies...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Cottingley did it better.

I'll still hold my hope fairies exist. If it's mythical, whatever it may be, i want to believe it might just exist..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

cleverhans

A university lecturer is claiming to have photographed fairies flying through the air in the British countryside.
John Hyatt, 53, says his series of photos which were taken over the past two years prove the tiny winged creatures do exist in the Rossendale Valley, Lancashire.
Mr Hyatt, Director of Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) at Manchester Metropolitan University insists his photos are genuine and have not been altered in any way.

link

Well this is a new one. Guess I'll leave a tooth under my pillow tonight.

Faries? Meh, loving the Bokeh in his shots though
edit on 0420142014Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:46:31 -050012pm404FridayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Mianeye
Come on, everyone knows fairies can't be photographed

Yes they can.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That is the coolest picture I've seen. It doesn't look photoshopped but still they look like little people with wings.
I think that is going to drive the next gen of photo artists. Having to just tweek a photo in the slightest amount to make it look like it is something else is much better then the over done ones like we have all seen before.
Cool picture of bugs though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join