It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this how the US formented the Ukrainian protest movement?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If one puts together the phone call from Mis Nuland to Mr Pyatt talking about the Maidan Puppets and then the latest method used in Cuba it paints a very possible picture.

US secretly built 'Cuban Twitter' to stir unrest
Cause politcial protests
The Obama administration project, which lasted more than two years and drew tens of thousands of subscribers, sought to evade Cuba's stranglehold on the Internet with a primitive social media platform. First, the network would build a Cuban audience, mostly young people; then, the plan was to push them toward dissent.

Ukraine crisis: Leaked phone call embarrasses US
Leaked Phone call from US
The 4min 10sec video was entitled "Maidan's puppets" in Russian - a reference to the square in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, where pro-EU protests have been held for months. A transcription of the whole conversation was also posted in Russian.

Miss Nuland Says...
She says: "So that would be great, I think, to help glue this thing and have the UN help glue it and you know..." she then uses the graphic swear word about the EU.

Here the US cause protests exactly like in Ukraine to over throw the goverment. It is a tool the US admits to using.

ZunZuneo's organizers wanted the social network to grow slowly to avoid detection by the Cuban government. Eventually, documents and interviews reveal, they hoped the network would reach critical mass so that dissidents could organise "smart mobs" - mass gatherings called at a moment's notice - that could trigger political demonstrations, or "renegotiate the balance of power between the state and society."

The truth is out there

Hell, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...
edit on 3-4-2014 by Reinmax because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by Reinmax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Reinmax

thanks for these little jigsaw pieces, i couldn't agree more.
the deception knows no bounds;

"smart mobs"

a bunch of brain dead zombies being manipulated- yet somehow a 'smart mob'

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

a bunch of brain dead zombies being manipulated- yet somehow a 'smart mob'

KInd of like a "smart" bomb?

They just explode where they are told.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i understand they have super computers that can model crowd and individual behavior in advance
sort of an errr ....ummm....smart brain

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My blood pressure has become elevated, so my doctor told me. I said..."Well I'm a member of ATS, what do you expect!" Why the F$^&K can't they just stop with the forced uprisings!!! I don't hate Americans but Damn! The peons you've elected to run the show are beyond the pale of anything worthwhile to the future of this planet or it's people. Before I'm gone, they'll even get Iceland into a freaking revolution! Sorry...I'm venting.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If the US is responsible for uniting the people against a government that wants to put a foot on their neck and silence them, then I am all for it.
Seems like a good plan...If its an unpopular movement, the people will stop the dissidence in step with the government.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

minkmouse
My blood pressure has become elevated, so my doctor told me. I said..."Well I'm a member of ATS, what do you expect!" Why the F$^&K can't they just stop with the forced uprisings!!! I don't hate Americans but Damn! The peons you've elected to run the show are beyond the pale of anything worthwhile to the future of this planet or it's people. Before I'm gone, they'll even get Iceland into a freaking revolution! Sorry...I'm venting.

the US runs the world. that simple. We are all kings here.
What ATS has taught me is that there has never ever been a rebellion, revolution, death, fight, or even snide remark without it being the fault of the US Government.

Respect the power...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

here comes the american revolution redux for just the reasons you stated
are you ready for it?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

SaturnFX
If the US is responsible for uniting the people against a government that wants to put a foot on their neck and silence them, then I am all for it.
Seems like a good plan...If its an unpopular movement, the people will stop the dissidence in step with the government.

So how long will it be before some outside force comes in and rescues Americans!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The National Endowment for Democracy (NED)

These people did it, some sort of government agency Reagen created to overthrow democratic nations. In recent times they have been responsible for overseeing the Rose Revolution in Georgia (2003), the Orange Revolution in Ukraine (2004), the Cedar Revolution in Lebanon (2005), the Tulip Revolution in Kyrgyzstan (2005), the Green Revolution in Iran (2009).

Obviously what I am saying is all lies because America is the goody and believes in freedom and democracy.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by SaturnFX

here comes the american revolution redux for just the reasons you stated
are you ready for it?

such talk is out in the open, as it has been for almost 250 years. its so overdone that people have grown immune to the discussion overall.

Better way to keep the population in check is instead of silence the people..let everyone have a megaphone and bicker at each other...far more effective.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

minkmouse

SaturnFX

So how long will it be before some outside force comes in and rescues Americans!

Depends..choose your savior
Koch Brothers and Murdock or Soros.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

SaturnFX

minkmouse

SaturnFX

Think Ill just wait for "Neo"

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

minkmouse

SaturnFX

minkmouse

SaturnFX

Think Ill just wait for "Neo"

Offs, don't bring him into the thread, he is intolerable!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Some have said the only reason America hasn't been invaded yet is because Washington doesn't have a US embassy there.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I know it's popular to blame the US for everything, but I think if anyone wanted to stir the pot it was Russia. They gained, we lost. They wanted Crimea. They got Crimea.

It makes far more sense that Russia would instigate civil unrest. They had a puppet that was flirting with the EU. That was a big problem on it's own. Snip the strings. Then instigate all the other nonsense when it didn't turn out the way they wanted and BOOM, highly strategic and important area now reclaimed by Russia.

According to Reuters, Crimea may nationalize oil and gas assets within its borders belonging to Ukraine, and sell them off to Russia. Crimea’s Deputy Prime Minister hinted at the possibility that it would take control of Chornomorneftegaz, a Ukrainian state-owned enterprise, and then “privatize” it by selling it to Gazprom. “After nationalisation of the company we would openly take a decision - if a large investor, like Gazprom or others emerges - to carry out (privatisation),” Deputy Prime Minister Rustam Temirgaliev said.

If Crimea and Russia move forward with the nationalization/privatization of Ukrainian oil and gas reserves, it will heighten the conflict between Russia on the one hand, and Ukraine and the West on the other. The U.S. has promised tougher sanctions over what it argues as an illegal annexation of Crimea. Russia’s annexation of Ukraine’s energy resources will only add fuel to the fire.

So there's that too.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The reason it is "popular" to the blame the U.S is on account of the fact the U.S is responsible. Its pretty simple. Spin it anyway you like but thats how it is.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I know it's popular to blame the US for everything…

Ever more so, its the truth.

…but I think if anyone wanted to stir the pot it was Russia. They gained, we lost. They wanted Crimea. They got Crimea.

That was a countermove because of what happened in Kiev. Nice try shifting the blame and the thread to Russia, though.

The thread is about US manipulation in the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Bellor
reply to post by Domo1

The reason it is "popular" to the blame the U.S is on account of the fact the U.S is responsible. Its pretty simple. Spin it anyway you like but thats how it is.

Are you suggesting that Russia wouldn't have been motivated by getting the oil deal then?
Any thoughts of what he posted?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Oil and gas, oil and gas! strategy is a wonderful en-devour but to put the root cause of it down to oil and gas is just a damn shame! We are so much more than oil and gas! Sigh...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join