It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could they be anymore blatant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
First off, I'd like to ask if anyone can tell me how to post pics? I am not sure hot to link them.
That being said, I present to you:The latest NRO spy satellite patch, as of December 5th of last year. did a quick search, but found nothing.
Now, this could be to poke fun at us conspiracy theorists, but I doubt it, considering their upfront manner in other patches.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
click the little downward pointing arrow in the white circle up on the right....then click uploads...follow instructions

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidWarrior

All that money and fantastic technology and still they remain quiet about where MH370 is. If you wever wanted to know how cold and inhuman these people are, here is yet another clear sign.

It would have taken them just minutes to find the relevant data, and release it to the public.

"Always watching"? Where's the plane? "Preserving freedom"? Where are the passengers and crew?

Welcome to the "free world".

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks for the info!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

dampnickers

All that money and fantastic technology and still they remain quiet about where MH370 is. If you wever wanted to know how cold and inhuman these people are, here is yet another clear sign.

It would have taken them just minutes to find the relevant data, and release it to the public.

"Always watching"? Where's the plane? "Preserving freedom"? Where are the passengers and crew?

Welcome to the "free world".

Exactly, which lead me to believe that they don't want it to be found.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No, no. I'm sure they're lying and this is not an octopus but really the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The atheists do want to take over the world, and what better place to do it from and confront the gods than from up in space where they are? Wait...are atheists the same as communists? The world is getting so confusing with octopuses and monsters all over it.

Plus isn't it kind of the whole point of a spy satellite to cover the whole world? What exactly is so scary about this?
edit on 4/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sorry, couldn't help myself. TADA Already Posted

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

that vigilant citizen website is rather useful, there's also a video doing the rounds with many of these black project military patches available for inspection.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

~Lucidity
What exactly is so scary about this?

Might want to run that question by Danny Casolaro...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

It's a patch for heaven's sake.

i've seen scarier. Like fire burning the eagle and flag and dragons and SNAKES and skulls.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

Ah, my apologies, good sir.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Plus isn't it kind of the whole point of a spy satellite to cover the whole world? What exactly is so scary about this? -

I'm not afraid, far from it. I mean, yeah, if you look at it that way, it is its job to cover the whole world, but that doesn't mean that they should.The way you say that makes it sound as if you don't care that they spy on us(apology in advance if that was misconstrued).

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"Nothing is beyond our reach"

Then where's the missing plane?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I was referring more to the fearmongering website than anyone in specific.

It's funny how we like the coverage in some cases to be safe (missing planes) and are horrified to find that the whole world isn't covered to track us in cases like that, but then we turn around and realize it can be abused and then we're horrified at that.

I guess I'm just kind of tired of over reaction to everything. I think it's making us two things: paranoid and numb to the real harsh realities.

Humans are stupid...they always want to abuse and weaponize or profiteer from everything that actually has so much more potential for good. That seems to be a sad fact. And then that seems to be what impedes real progress for all of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Jinx.

But hey, Iridium is going to cover us on that one soon

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is old old news. The one they sent up March 25th is the one you should be worried about. Word has it that this may be the dreaded 'drone coordinator' that is rumored to be a 'boost for law enforcement'

Sky is the limit on what this billion dollar toy does.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

'Welcome. Now, upload stuff for us!!!!

new topics

top topics

join