"Obama Divorce Likely" after 1st Lady's Vacation in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hushabye
How much does a presidential divorce cost the taxpayers?

ROFL man. Holy crap that was the best, I'm dying over here this morning. "Presidential Divorce" is right, God forbid they have a regular one. No, this must be an extravaganza!

Mr . President: How can we rely on you OR your wife if you can't even trust eachother???
edit on 4 4 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Phrasing

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
Not neccesarily saying it isn't true but it's from the Enquierer...

They've broken a number of political stories that the major networks missed.
It's because of the Enquirer that John Edwards came crashing down.

I have no doubt that the Obama marriage could be on the verge of divorce.
1/2 of all marriages fail. Why not theirs?

If rumors are to be believed ... and some rumors turn out to be true ...Obama just got married to cover for his homosexuality anyways. Those bathhouse rumors ... and gay dead church organist connection rumors ... still stick. So if it was a marriage to cover ... after leaving the WHite House there is no need for the cover anymore.

As much as I can't stand Obama I have to give him some credit .... He's had his mother in law living with them for the past six years. And according to the press in China .. Michelles mother was an OGRE. That can't be easy on a guy.

And yes ... The American Taxpayer has been paying for Michelles mother to live in the White House all this time. Free of charge. Free room and board. Free meals. Free trips to China, etc. She's not bedridden and could take care of herself ... but no ... she's set up in the White House.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

She looks like a dude. (mrs O)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Obama is a weak leader, a poor president.

But his marriage should be a non-event.

Most politicians probably stay married because it "looks good" for the voters to connect on a personal level.

Obama has been in office for 6 years though, there is no reason to sell this to the voters anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Could someone please explain to me why he would divorce her, over her spending the taxpayers money?

Isn't that the pot, calling the kettle black?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You guys literally will believe ANYTHING won't you? Really? Absolutely ANYTHING!

Holy hell people! WOW!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Enquirer was right about Jon Edwards. Just sayin'.

Although I'll believe it when I see it, too.

Let's be real. I don't believe there is a whole of warmth there although I could be wrong. I think the reason that Bill and Hillary stay together is because he is still a political asset to her. People like him where they do not really like her.

In Barack and Michelle's case, if she harbors ambitions of her own, the situation may be different. He may be becoming a liability to any ambitions she has, and if that's the case, it may be in her best interests to cut him loose.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

FlyersFan

cavtrooper7
Not neccesarily saying it isn't true but it's from the Enquierer...

They've broken a number of political stories that the major networks missed.
It's because of the Enquirer that John Edwards came crashing down.

You really think the major networks "missed" those stories? Really?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I don't know what the situation is now but there have been rumors for years, she wanted a divorce before he ran for Senate.

Remember when michelle slipped up during an interview and called herself a busy single mother?

They have lived separately before.
edit on 013030p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

JohnTheSmith

Hushabye
How much does a presidential divorce cost the taxpayers?

ROFL man. Holy crap that was the best, I'm dying over here this morning. "Presidential Divorce" is right, God forbid they have a regular one. No, this must be an extravaganza!

Mr . President: How can we rely on you OR your wife if you can't even trust eachother???
edit on 4 4 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Phrasing

We better be careful. With these two, they'll be fighting over who gets which state and which chamber of Congress before all is said and done. Or maybe Obama will just drone her and have done.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by gardener

Ain't the rich life so hard? Real Housewives of D.C., anyone? The African Queen must be well traveled and well kept! Too funny, probably not true, but I see the entertainment value. Put Michelle on Fallon!
edit on 3-4-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

She's American.

Racist much?

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join