"Obama Divorce Likely" after 1st Lady's Vacation in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

www.showbizspy.com...

BARACK and Michelle Obama are getting closer to divorce!

The couple apparently had a MAJOR blowout over Michelle’s lavish vacation trip to China!

Sources say Barack exploded when Mi­chelle refused to cancel her pricey getaway – even after White House advisers warned him that the first couple’s six-year string of extravagant vacations had already drained the U.S. Trea­sury of a whopping $150 million in tax­payers’ money.

“This was a blowout of epic proportions – probably the nasti­est White House fight they’ve ever had,” a Washington, D.C.

www.designntrend.com...

Michelle And Barack Obama On Verge Of Divorce After Epic Fight Over First Lady's China Vacation

Barack is] defenseless to stop Michelle be­cause their marriage has collapsed. She's doing what she wants - and that's seeing the world on the American taxpayers' dime

Sign of the times, eh? I believe it epitomized the state of America - and majority of Americans - and of their relationships... and their ruthlessness.

edit on 3-4-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Maybe.

Most politicians marriages are shams anyway.

They are done for political 'benefit'.

Although I don't ever see them getting 'divorced'.

Bill, and Hil set the standard for 'stand by your man'.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Not neccesarily saying it isn't true but it's from the Enquierer...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Imagine the legal fees.

Those will be astronomical !!!

Has there ever been a Presidential divorce before?

First time for everything as they say.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is it just me or do those sites look like Hollywood tabloids?
Or at least the first one.

I'm betting we will not see a divorce.
edit on 3-4-2014 by tanda7 because: eta

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think it would be grand theater if they were to get divorced. That way he couldn't concentrate on his transformation and instead conentrate on saving as much of his assets as he could.

Eddie Murphy said it best...Half! (NSFW)

But I don't see it. There are no "First Lady Libraries", the speaking engagements don't pay as well, and chances are she would lose any and all Secret Service protection.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

xuenchen
Imagine the legal fees.

The only divorces they get are in Hollywood.

You know of the celebrity kind.

What was it ?

'conscious uncoupling' they call it now.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ain't the rich life so hard? Real Housewives of D.C., anyone? The African Queen must be well traveled and well kept! Too funny, probably not true, but I see the entertainment value. Put Michelle on Fallon!
edit on 3-4-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

xuenchen
Imagine the legal fees.

Can he simply use his almighty pen?

If he can, he should. He gets to write the terms of the divorce.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The problem is this, we heard about this kind of thing before, now before we jump to conclusions, how many married couples have had epic blowouts and they are still together ? show of hands ATS. it's unbelievable how when you are in the public eye somehow your normal is abnormal, oh well like someone already said politicians do not have the greatest of marriages, but what is it about this one that causes the people in the vicinity to tell the world about it, I am sure these things happened with other presidents, except lips were sealed on the subject.

But on the other side, I guess this means the president will be up later than normal at the White House bowling alley and the nightcap will turn into the early morning martini and sleeping on the couch in the den until it blows over, sound familiar ?

edit on 3-4-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I saw something like this at the check out counter the other day. I look at the headlines of these tabloids and kinda chuckle, then I think of Tommy Lee Jones in "Men in black" and wonder. Oo

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Not neccesarily saying it isn't true but it's from the Enquierer...

Nice! You know we need to set some standards as far as sources go, maybe the Daily Mail should be our bottom line.

Just kidding OP. Truth can be found in the weirdest places.

I really can't stand Obama for what he's done to the US and normally feel nothing for him but cold. However every time I see Michelle's scowling face I feel a pang of sympathy for him. Who knows what he could have accomplished without her to begin with.

Only way they'll get divorced is if she demands it, we all know who is running that house.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

PO, Ain't nobody going to lay you odds that they will get a divorce while he is in office.
He may be disappointing even her as he flounders and she may be sick and tired of First Lady duties, but
there are plenty of bedrooms in the White House for independent sleeping.
That is not to say that for "the sake of the children" she may move out, however.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
How much does a presidential divorce cost the taxpayers?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I saw this on the front page of The Enquirer magazine when I was checking out some items at my local grocery store
I decided to go home and do some googling and found this gem:

French media goes crazy over rumor that President Obama and Beyonce are having an affair

Also from a non-reputable source, but I had a good laugh nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
With them both being reptilians, I don't think they can divorce. I think under their rules she gets to eat him.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Noooo!! Not the beard!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
He can always add her to the c.i.a list of targets for assasination / rendition .. problem solved cheaper and easier than divorce .. being president does have its occasional perks even though its a puppet position ..

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
if these two rich elite people cannot find love between themselves
i don't think they can bring it to the rest of the world...
pray for them. they need love.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

the only divorce I see is the " divorced from reality " of people who believe this crap

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join