learn more

WHY Obama wants to Destroy America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You said zero, then 2, and and now you want to debate it? That would need a thread of it's own. The "for majority of Americans" is a little too subjective to discuss with someone who is blinded by hate.
So no, I'd rather not do that dance with you. We both made our points and disagree.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by rupertg removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
reply to post by xuenchen

You said zero, then 2, and and now you want to debate it? That would need a thread of it's own. The "for majority of Americans" is a little too subjective to discuss with someone who is blinded by hate.
So no, I'd rather not do that dance with you. We both made our points and disagree.

I knew you would give the *illusion* of mis-interpreting the post.

I said:

" Out of those 50, all 2 of them maybe had a minor positive impact on the majority of citizens. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(take note: no edits either !!)

Saul says: take the easy way out.

Look Ma !! No cavities !!

I agree we disagree.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Mamatus
Hey give the man some credit. He is only putting the finishing touches on the job started by the Bush dynasty.

Obama haters make me laugh. He ain't great but he ain't Palin or McCain so when it came to to vote? I took a black man from one of the most corrupt districts in the nation over a senile war monger and a stupid slut.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

You're correct in pointing out that both Obama and Bush, Democrat and Republican, have been just as bad as each with a few different angles to give the impression of a difference between the two.

They get away with this because most people still can't admit that their vote is currently worthless, yet cannot let go of the democratic ideal they have, despite results proving those ideals to be as worthless as their vote. Both parties are open for sale to the highest bidder, and it is the successful bidder [lobbyer] that is controlling the party and President. Obama, or Bush, were just speaking on behalf of their owners, and they do not class the US citizens as their owners, nor do the owners recognize themselves as US citizens.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The current Destroyer-in-Chief was chosen as a very ATTACHMENT DISORDERED child to fill his current prancing narcissistic pathological liar role of destroying as much of the USA as thoroughly and rapidly as he can get away with

with the full support & direction of the globalist oligarchy that selected him for the job.

It is important to reduce the USA to literal ashes in order to make overt establishment of the one world government easier and faster to bring about across the planet.

It's no accident that the current Destroyer-in-Chief LOVES such destructive tasks about as much as he LOVES to watch the drone attacks on families etc. in real time. He's often late for meetings but not to watch drone attacks. He seems to exalt, wallow and glory in such blood lust . . . just like his genocidal bosses.

His values, his corruption, his ruthlessness have been long known for all well informed about his past. That's one reason his very tarnished past has been sealed up as much as possible.

The fact that the oligarchy has begun to pump "the Kool-Aid" into 'the city water systems' should be no surprise. The MSM have been hard at that for more than 60 years. Some of their star pupil puppets are skilled and trained posters on this and other websites.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join