WHY Obama wants to Destroy America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.dineshdsouza.com...

What he’s trying to do is right the ship of the world that he sees as being “wrong side up” for 500 years ever since Columbus set out. This age of European superiority and now American superiority, Obama would like to see that end.

Can you imagine if one man could do that in eight years? At the end of eight years America would be a lot poorer. America would be a lot weaker. America would cease to be a special country. The American passport would have no worth around the world. America’s currency wouldn’t be anything special.

Hey, that does sould like the current state of America since the past 5 years and counting. Just imagine what America will be like at this rate upon the END of Obama's term on traditional MLK day January 20, 2017.

Gosh, wonder if Dinesh is next on Obama's Kill list?!

In my opinion and vantage, POTUS is a PUPPET POISED TO PLEASE his masters for his name going down in history, at all costs.

Of course, its not out in the open.. its what's been discussed in likely other ATS threads as the Obama DECEPTION.

But, lets give credit where credit is due. What has Obama done for American in nearly 2 full terms, now?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

But, lets give credit where credit is due. What has Obama done for American in nearly 2 full terms, now?

Here is Obama's "Credit List".

Can't think of anything at all that has positively benefited the majority of American Citizens.

Oh wait.....

No sorry, false alarm.

-zero-

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Just imagine what America will be like at this rate upon the END of Obama's term on traditional MLK day January 20 - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What America will look like at the end of his last term is what it has looked liked during his first term.

By 2016 this country will be over 20 trillion in debt.

There will be more people working part time.

There will be more people out of work.

There will be more people dependent upon government for their existence than when he began his crusade.

We will have no military left to speak of.

And the despots all over the globe will continue to run rampant.

And Al Aqaeda is alive, and well ready to strike like they did on 9-11, and like they did in Benghazi.

Obama has gotten his wish.

The America most American knew growing up is long gone.

And the SPYING will continue.
edit on 3-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He has sold MILLIONS of guns,set us up for the next cold war,totally denigrated the Progs,who are
showing their hostility and self serving disfunctional P.C. logic. Like Ebola they are burning out of politics. Now of course we have to watch for a Cheney or Liddy clone so THEY don't go all "McCarthy "era on us.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hey give the man some credit. He is only putting the finishing touches on the job started by the Bush dynasty.

Obama haters make me laugh. He ain't great but he ain't Palin or McCain so when it came to to vote? I took a black man from one of the most corrupt districts in the nation over a senile war monger and a stupid slut.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Funny I didn't know Mrs Palin was a sexually rampant female,but then again I do see your icon pic..burning.And congratulations on voting for an attempted social coup,which of course is FAILING because politicians can't lead with out REAL leaders behind them to tell their ignorant butts what to do. Conversely the money nazis lies are equally coming home to roost.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

C'mon man, that is dishonest. I ain't know Obama fan, but I will acknowledge he has done some good things.
www.washingtonmonthly.com...
Maybe not enough to outweigh the bad, but to say he has zero accomplishments is inaccurate. And yes, I have seen the comparative list of Obama faults, but he has done some good things imo. That does not mean I like him or would vote for him…

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Really ?

The guy who bombed the hell out of Libya.

The guy who has droned more people than Bush.

The guy who was arming the Syrian opposition that was Al AQaeda.

The guy who invaded Pakistan to 'kill' Bin Laden, and left the guy who confirmed he was there rotting in prison.

The guy who ran more guns to Mexico.

See comments like this:

Hey give the man some credit. He is only putting the finishing touches on the job started by the Bush dynasty. Obama haters make me laugh. He ain't great but he ain't Palin or McCain so when it came to to vote? I took a black man from one of the most corrupt districts in the nation over a senile war monger and a stupid slut. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the real joke.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Obama is destroying America because he is fulfilling the final objective that the Proto-zionists encrypted on the back of the US $1 bill. The 13 layer pyramid is the life-span of America from conception to birth to death. Each layer represents one Mayan Katun. A Katun is 20 years. The year 1756 was the start of the 13 katun countdown and therefore the conception of American colonialism at the French and Indian War. The year 1776 was obviously the birth of America and therefore the end of the 1st katun. This date therefore became the foundation of the pyramid in Roman numerals. Fast-forward to the 13th katun (which did not end on 12/21/12...that is mathematical fallacy), and America is destined to fall on 9/16/2016.

Here is the true calculation. Each Mayan year is 360 days + 5.25 days of unlikiness. The Mayans also observed a 360 day back to back cycle on top of the solar year. So the date 12/21/12 was the last intercalary bench mark that started an intercalary period to consolidate all Mayan cycles on one unified termination date. To account for the last 5.25 days of each year of the 13 Katuns, we simply multiply 13 katuns by 5.25 days: 13x20x5.25=1,365 (see num 3:50 in bible) . Therefore, 12/21/2012+1,365 days is 9/16/2016. This date is also the biblical feast of trumpets.

Obama is simply following orders that the Founding Conspirators of America had prescribed for this nation. We rose to power to consolidate the world into one United Nation, a Novo Ordo Seclorum, and now the sacrifice of this nation is supposed to give life to the New World Frankenstien Monster.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Obama------>>>>> Doesn't want to destroy America, in my humble opinion.

He just wants to transform it from a super power to Belgium.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I feel I must commend you on your detailed, in depth analysis.I don't believe you missed a single point! I couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No doubt Obama's failure to have destroyed America by the time his successor is sworn will be touted as another of his failures....

Hater's gonna hate never seemed more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist

C'mon man, that is dishonest. I ain't know Obama fan, but I will acknowledge he has done some good things.
www.washingtonmonthly.com...
Maybe not enough to outweigh the bad, but to say he has zero accomplishments is inaccurate. And yes, I have seen the comparative list of Obama faults, but he has done some good things imo. That does not mean I like him or would vote for him…

Ah yes.

Out of those 50, all 2 of them maybe had a minor positive impact on the majority of citizens.

But the other 48 sure did a good job of negating those 2.

The chalkboard has been erased.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
No doubt Obama's failure to have destroyed America by the time his successor is sworn will be touted as another of his failures....

Hater's gonna hate never seemed more appropriate.

Gee and to think all he has to do is quit.

Yeah haters are going to hate.

And Obama is the biggest hater in chief in this country.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Only 2 in your opinion eh? Well that is certainly debatable.
Why erase the board so quick? Now others can't weigh in or judge for themselves.
They will just have to believe you I guess.
I still think your posts are disingenuous and generalizing.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by Mamatus

Really ?

The guy who bombed the hell out of Libya.

The guy who has droned more people than Bush.

The guy who was arming the Syrian opposition that was Al AQaeda.

The guy who invaded Pakistan to 'kill' Bin Laden, and left the guy who confirmed he was there rotting in prison.

The guy who ran more guns to Mexico.

See comments like this:

Hey give the man some credit. He is only putting the finishing touches on the job started by the Bush dynasty. Obama haters make me laugh. He ain't great but he ain't Palin or McCain so when it came to to vote? I took a black man from one of the most corrupt districts in the nation over a senile war monger and a stupid slut. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the real joke.

You forgot a couple:

The man that did not invade Syria
The man that did not overreact to the Ukraine

I dare you to go search out what MacCain would have done in each of these situations........

(post by Mamatus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist

Only 2 in your opinion eh? Well that is certainly debatable.
Why erase the board so quick? Now others can't weigh in or judge for themselves.
They will just have to believe you I guess.
I still think your posts are disingenuous and generalizing.

I'm open to debate.

Start showing us all the details,

but make sure it's all the "positive" impacts about the majority of Americans.

I say it's deep in negative territory.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I dont think you have to be republican to see that Obama is killing America, just like his predecessors. If you think there is still a right or left in American politics, you've got some waking-up to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Most of his posts are Obama hating posts. He is either rabid with hate, a racist, or a Republican shill. Not sure which yet myself.

Sorry Charlie.

Selection "D" is the correct answer ..... none of the above.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join