It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclists - Don't get shot during a traffic stop - Please read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Mamatus
As for the one that does not believe the story? Oh well, it's ATS I expect nothing less.

It's hard to believe a story with no proof.

Usually when people make such claims on ats they have some kind of proof to back it up.

Sorry you have a problem with people questioning the I heard it through a friend who heard from a friends email.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

did you miss what I have said several times now? here let me say it clearly I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT.

I am sure as hell not going to post a personal email with his name or my name on it. And of course if I scratched them off you would accuse me of making that up also. Now shoo I am done with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I firmly believe the police force is a larger mix of
diversity in the extreme of good and bad that exemplifies
the human kind that are employed by law enforcement.
By that I mean, it takes a really good person to remain
a good person, in law enforcement. Where the rotten
ones are easily amplified. And your reasoning makes good
sense.

SnF

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Typical response, when someone doesn't agree with you you shut them out.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's hard to believe a story with no proof.

But you need reason to accuse someone of lying?

And you have none. And in doing so you have disregarded the manners,
that keep people like you from being murdered, in a civilized world.
That's why manners exist among humans.

You owe an apology to the OP in a big way.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the driverassailant removed their helmet weapon in an aggressive fashion .... i had no choice but to ....

edit on 4/4/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No I don't. The op has stated many times how he hates the police and yet I'm to believe that he has friends that are police officers.

Deny ignorance and question everything.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Now I am done with my little Public Service announcement so take it as you will. Be careful folks the cops have gone nutty.

SMH.

I got stopped last summer,TOOK MY HELMET OFF and was on my way about a minute later....I turned where I wasn't supposed to.
The guy was a nice guy and sent me on my way...no ticket no nothing.

Get a grip people.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

12m8keall2c
the driverassailant removed their helmet weapon in an aggressive fashion .... i had no choice but to ....

edit on 4/4/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

Well put!

What seems absent from the discussion in general is the idea that reigning in power is always the only solution to abuse of said power.

This is not a question of which police are 'good' vs 'bad'. All citizen facing paramilitary forces are an affront to free society and, frankly, the rule of law itself.
edit on 4-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Damn, I am working real hard to be polite to you..... I have NEVER said I hate the police. I have a hatred for SOME of the police.

Shoo, this is my last respose to you as feeding trolls is never good.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I recently got out of a 110 (55over) ticket from a CHP officer. Some of them are really great folks and are more interested in protecting the public than prosecuting the public.

Why did I get out of the ticket? Where I choose to play had a huge influence, full leathers and gear, huge influence, attitude maybe the biggest influence......

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

A girl I dated in high school, Karen.

Her dad is CHP. One of my friends dad was
killed in the line of duty for Ontario police dept.

And his mother married another old school police
officer, whom I might add died last september and
was one of the nicest people I have met to date.
And I considered him a friend and the feeling was
very mutual. I've been arrested 33 times and have
expressed hate often on these boards in regards to
the police.

But I have no proof!

link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I agree attitude is a big one.
The first thing I said to the guy to bring him down a tone was "I am one of those crazy people that appreciate you guys"
He checked my paper work without running it and I was out of there in about a minute.

He got out of the car with a bit of an attitude at first....I brought him right down.

link   
reply to post by Mamatus

DP
edit on 4-4-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

In my incident the first thing the LEO said was "Buddy I had you at 110 and climbing, thought you were gonna run on me. Why so fast?"
My response "I am not the kinda guy that runs (anymore but that's a different story) so all I have to say is that I was screwing around and totally deserve a ticket. He took the info and moments later came back and said "look I really don't want to give you a ticket" I said "Well I really don't want a ticket! So If I walk away without a ticket I promise I will never go this fast in your turf again". his response was to hand me back my info and say "fair enough" As he was walking away he turned back and said "If I had a Ducati I would probably be doing the same thing".

I endangered only myself on that speed run as it is straight with no turnoffs and no traffic at 11pm. Three days later I got out of a 65 in a 30 in my pickup as I missed the sign coming into an airport at 2:00am. No ticket there either......

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. Despite that I still got a 10 over ticket in SE Washington, middle of nowhere, two up on a rental Multistrada and full gear. Cop was an ass about it as well.

You just never know but attitude goes a long ways with most LEO's.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I think both of us having previous experiences with the law teaches you how to act and respond...respect goes A LONG WAY!!
It irks me watching some of the police brutality videos that people post because the person was in most cases acting like a complete asshole.
They get the horns...go figure?

I get pissed off when I know they got a bad ticket and by the sounds most times,have no criminal record or EXPERIENCE and call ALL cops bad from that point on from a bad traffic stop.
I have said it on here before and will say it again....there are WAY more dumb idiotic civilians than bad cops....the dummies kind of create the bad cops is what I am thinking these days after watching what people post about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

"If I had a Ducati I would probably be doing the same thing".

LMAO, Damn right. Isn't a hundred and ten about where you shift into
second?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Nah, I got her geared for the canyons. She tops out at 138. She is not designed for racetrack speeds. Instead I have her rigged out as a 350lb canyon carver. Way to many upgrades to list.....

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Well, she sure looks like a keeper.

edit on Rpm40414v49201400000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join