It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout: Nationwide epidemic of mob attacks, stabbings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes this is a MAJOR problem.....

But how is this Obamas fault?

I think its the parents, its ALWAYS the parents.

And it isn't just confined to the black people but many ethnic origins.

So please use your headlines for correct info instead of making crap up to troll for flags.!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have been jumped by gangs under three different administrations so far. Two times Republicans were Presidents, once a Democrat was in office. Therefore things are truly more dangerous under a Republican President.

See the logic bomb here? Bet not..............

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by SaturnFX

I like the Black Eyed Peas. more of these type bands and less thuggery is whats needed. Not saying that everyone should be singing about daisys and such, but the whole thug life mentality needs to be put back in the shame box verses something to try and live up to.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Let them try that crap in Florida where thankfully people are allowed to shoot when their lives are threatened. Kids today just do not care about anything and have no respect for anyone unless they have been raised properly. Parents have not been able to punish their kids when it is needed either thanks to the kids turning around and threatening to call in abuse or the schools NAZI departments.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

projectbane
Yes this is a MAJOR problem.....

But how is this Obamas fault?

I think its the parents, its ALWAYS the parents.

And it isn't just confined to the black people but many ethnic origins.

So please use your headlines for correct info instead of making crap up to troll for flags.!!

One it is Obama's fault for jumping in with his opinion on the shooting in Florida and two its the Governments fault for getting in parents way of disciplining their kids. Kids do not listen to no! Kids listen to pain these days.

I had the belt and paddle five times or more when i was a kid and I deserved it every time. I have respect for my elders and treat people the way I would like to be treated.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Personally I don't care what color they are, whether it was under democrat or republican presidents.

Simply always carry a weapon capable of handling the issue. Maybe even two. Everyone has a right to self defense, even against "troubled youths." End of story.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Mamatus
I was about to read your post. But once you said it Obama's fault I bailed. Funny how people can hate the man so much that everything becomes his fault. Obama has become the scapegoat for everything bad that has ever happened....

You just go ahead and blame Obama instead of the failure of Society at large. Gotta tell ya I am can't wait till the republican white boys are back in charge, cause buddy everything is gonna be their fault next....

When you place all of the blame for things like this on Obama you are ignoring the actual problems that led to it.

This is where I don't call you any names or insult your intelligence ____________________________.

Obviously Obama's weakness and failure of leadership have emboldened flash mobs of inner city youths and everyone knows white kids never take part in mob violence......

University of Arizona students in Tuscon, AZ a few days ago, UMass 'Blarney Blowout' in March, Huntington Beach Riot July of last year? That's just three off the top of my head.

Now, if only Bassago was there he could have just shot everyone.
edit on 2014-4-3 by theantediluvian because: adding snarky comment

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The truth?

The truth is young black unemployment is over 60%.

Yet for votes they want to let 20 million entry level workers into the Country.

The truth is...Nobody in DC gives a damn about these kids. Nobody!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I support the Bill that will require licensing to have children!!

I hate children at the best of times, BUT dont blame them for their poor upbringing.

License people, set a maximum limit and be allowed to punish children correctly.

Too many parents from all ethnicities at should not have a permit to live, let alone raise children!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Obama's fault, really? Give me a break. You lose all credibility when you blame one person for the fault of an entire generation. Put the blame where it belongs...squarely on the parents and on the media. If the parents of these kids would have raised them with a sense of morals and the basic respect for life, chances are a lot of these kids would think twice before hanging with this kind of crowd. There's a saying my father always used to say..."tell me who you hang around with, and I'll tell you who you are."

With all the YouTube videos of kids fighting and bullying other teens, reality TV that glorifies rude behavior and promiscuous sex, sports figures and celebrities who break laws and then continue to be worshiped by the press and teens, music that glorifies crime, drugs and thugs, teens who think using the f-bomb in every sentence isn't offensive but just everyday English, teens who think life revolves around violent video games, doing poorly in school is cool and seeing someone getting a beat down is entertainment, and feeling they are entitled to what ever they want ...is the reason why we have a generation of mean spirited, lazy, unmotivated, inconsiderate and disrespectful youth.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This is what poverty creates. Obama didn't create the wealth disparity that pushes millions to the margins, he's just yet another man in a suit serving the plutocracy. And let's not forget that 1963 wasn't that long ago, racial tensions are still quite alive.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by evictiongnostic

Let's not use the excuse of growing up poor, because in my day, many kids my age were the second generation of poor immigrants. A lot of us grew up poor. Our parents wanted the best for us, so they pushed us to do well in school. They made sure we respected our teachers and those in authority. Even though they didn't have a college education, they set goals for their kids to attend college. The kids of these immigrants made something out of their lives and moved out of their poor neighborhoods and most are successful today.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Of the 12106 people that have served in the US Congress 140 were/are African/American,of these only 9 were Senators,of the Fortune 500 CEO's only 0.8 percent are African-American,I hate to upset the rednecks sensabilitities but the problem has been poor management by us white folks.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

xuenchen
I think Obama's general attitude and demeanor towards the law is infectious.

The youth of America are particularly attracted especially with the failed jobs plan.

Obama "gets away with it" .... "so can I" is the motto.

Lead by example works as we can clearly see.

Obama's "social network" is widespread.

Ahahahahahahahahah. That was great. Thanks. I needed a laugh. Oh man, wow, good stuff, good stuff.

CJ

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Obviously Obama's weakness and failure of leadership have emboldened flash mobs of inner city youths and everyone knows white kids never take part in mob violence......

OBVIOUSLY.

You guys are killing me tonight! Excellent!

CJ

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

One it is Obama's fault for jumping in with his opinion on the shooting in Florida and two its the Governments fault for getting in parents way of disciplining their kids. Kids do not listen to no! Kids listen to pain these days.

Oh that's it! That is the reason for idiots! I KNEW it had to be one man's opinion that made idiots do stupid things. That is too rich - thanks for the insight!

CJ

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

alienreality
These mobs believe they are Obama's civilian task force.. He has been preaching for social justice, and this is the result.

Yes, the truth hurts doesn't it.

Truth? That's CLASSIC! Where did you learn your comedy? Knee slapping at your funny right now. Too good, bro, hilarious!

CJ

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I guess we can blame Richard Nixon for Charles Manson.

The American president in the early 19th century who was in office at the time of Jack the Ripper we can blame him for that.

Lyndon Johnson for all those crazy hippies and riots that went on.

Jack Kennedy for the KKK guys who murdered those 3 black girls in a church bombing down south during the civil rights era.

Ronald Reagan for the proliferation of drug use in America that happened on his watch.

And of course George W Bush for all the terrorism that went on--particularly 911…right

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

alienreality

evictiongnostic
reply to post by xuenchen

You really think those kids know anything about Obama's Jobs policies? They're teenagers. They know music, sports and movies.

Yes, indeed they do. These mob attacks started after Obama was elected and every single person of color was expecting Obama to come through on his promises of social justice, and when those promises weren't kept, these people decided to make it happen in what they believe they should do, as wrong as it is, they still believe it, or are just taking advantage.

Mob attacks started after Obama was elected? That is simply too classic not to quote in the future. May I use it?

CJ

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
SO, wait ... is Obama the dictator guy who is imposing a totalitarian, draconian, communistic, atheistic imperial police state, or is he the weak, snivelling, hapless fool that is inspiring gang violence across the country hidden from everyone except those watching Fox News?

I'm confused.

edit on 21Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:37:21 -050014p092014466 by Gryphon66 because: Aup.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You guys are killing me tonight! Excellent!

be careful what you wish for..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join