Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Media Blackout: Nationwide epidemic of mob attacks, stabbings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
as just one of the latest vicious attacks centers around 200 youth who jumped, robbed, and brutally stabbed random bystanders..

or

City officials call it extremely unusual, but emails suggest police have known about the risk of such problems for quite some time. Mob violence on Saturday night left Louisville shaken. In the hours that followed, LMPD Deputy Chief Yvette Gentry wrote a document titled Flash Mob Violence, that makes it clear the department had been concerned about the issues for some time, writing, over the past few months, violence has been an issue that has left numerous law abiding citizens victimized, some with moderate to serious injuries.

21 incidents, seven robberies, four assaults take place in a matter of two hours with multiple groups that had dispersed the park, that was something that was very unusual to the community.Still, the document contains this chilling warning: The major concern is that someone is going to get killed during an incident. That someone could be a very young child.

Such attacks are hardly limited to KY..

These are all different parts across America in the past months to present, and not just isolated incidents but indicate a growing epidemic in likely the number of attacks as well as the size of the mobs. 200?! what next, 500, 1000?

Will the police be able to help you when the mob attacks? Think again..

This is the scene across American creeping its way even into he best of neighborhoods. No one is safe anymore.

Leading us into..
edit on Fri Apr 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit: TITLE

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've been wondering where all the news went to.

Especially about the "knock-out" attacks.

It must be bad publicity in an election year.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

We don't call them gangs anymore. They are disadvantaged youth. Get with the politically correct lingo.

Thank you for bringing a topic of much concern to many, but few are willing to talk about.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow, that third video happened like 6 blocks from my house...I had no idea, I never heard about it. I didn't realize any of these flash mobs had ever happened in Pittsburgh. Weird to see my neighborhood on ATS.

Edit: And now having watched the rest of the video it doesn't really look like a flash mob...Just a group of kids beating another kid over shoes...I wouldn't call it a mob attack. So Pittsburgh may still be clean of flash mobs.
edit on 3-4-2014 by evictiongnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was about to read your post. But once you said it Obama's fault I bailed. Funny how people can hate the man so much that everything becomes his fault. Obama has become the scapegoat for everything bad that has ever happened....\

You just go ahead and blame Obama instead of the failure of Society at large. Gotta tell ya I am can't wait till the republican white boys are back in charge, cause buddy everything is gonna be their fault next....

When you place all of the blame for things like this on Obama you are ignoring the actual problems that led to it.

This is where I don't call you any names or insult your intelligence ____________________________.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Mamatus
I was about to read your post. But once you said it Obama's fault I bailed. Funny how people can hate the man so much that everything becomes his fault. Obama has become the scapegoat for everything bad that has ever happened....\

You just go ahead and blame Obama instead of the failure of Society at large. Gotta tell ya I am can't wait till the republican white boys are back in charge, cause buddy everything is gonna be their fault next....

When you place all of the blame for things like this on Obama you are ignoring the actual problems that led to it.

This is where I don't call you any names or insult your intelligence ____________________________.

I'm not blaming Obama, but a doctor of psychology happens to be. Last I checked, Obama has been America's leader for.. how many years?

How the youth changed during his 2 terms means alot for the next generation of (whats left of) Afmerika.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Mamatus
I was about to read your post. But once you said it Obama's fault I bailed.

Ditto.

It's not particularly hidden either. It's all over the news and even the topic of TV shows, both fictional based on actual events and reality shows. Maybe it's just that people so obsessed with searching out what Obama did wrong today might miss a lot of what is really happening out there in the real world. Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Hm, I didn't even notice the Obama part...Yeah that's dumb.

This is what poverty creates. Obama didn't create the wealth disparity that pushes millions to the margins, he's just yet another man in a suit serving the plutocracy. And let's not forget that 1963 wasn't that long ago, racial tensions are still quite alive.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I lived in Nova Scotia, Canada
Several years ago there was a rash of these mob attacks. I walked through this area every day to get to school and back. I was ready to go down swinging.
Its been happening all over the place, anyone ever hear of worldstarhiphop.com? There are lots of fight videos there, there are several that are just mob beat downs. usually consisting of black teens or hispanic.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This subject has all the makings of a scene out of the movie Gone With The Wind. Remember the part where the vigilantes decide matters need to be dealt with?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think Obama's general attitude and demeanor towards the law is infectious.

The youth of America are particularly attracted especially with the failed jobs plan.

Obama "gets away with it" .... "so can I" is the motto.

Lead by example works as we can clearly see.

Obama's "social network" is widespread.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

You overestimate the President's power over culture and society. He's usually more a reflection of it than a molder, including Obama. If they were emulating him they would be joining debate club, not beating people.

If you want to see what's molding society look to the tv, the radio and the movie theaters. Oh and Facebook.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
These mobs believe they are Obama's civilian task force.. He has been preaching for social justice, and this is the result.

Yes, the truth hurts doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You really think those kids know anything about Obama's Jobs policies? They're teenagers. They know music, sports and movies.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Is it that there just happens to be no evidence of this being committed among whites or Hispanics or was this specifically a thread on black related crimes?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

evictiongnostic

You really think those kids know anything about Obama's Jobs policies? They're teenagers. They know music, sports and movies.

Yes, indeed they do. These mob attacks started after Obama was elected and every single person of color was expecting Obama to come through on his promises of social justice, and when those promises weren't kept, these people decided to make it happen in what they believe they should do, as wrong as it is, they still believe it, or are just taking advantage.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is a very sensitive issue.

Unless it's you being targeted.

And if it is you, color doesn't mean damn thing.

Except it might show up a little better in my sight.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Obama! He is making gang violence!!!

lol

I remember when walking home from school, I had to cross through a poor neighborhood. lot of black teens in the area at the time. I got jumped.

Bush Sr was the POTUS at the time..clearly it was his fault.

Poor teen racists are bad characters whom come together and cause damage to anyone not them.
You hear less about white racist gangs, because the proportion of white poverty to black is noted. Black youth culture is also at a point now where such behavior is encouraged...not as much as in the 80s-90s, but its still very much there.

Influencing the best potential of the youth is what needs to happen. right now, the typical rapper is only encouraging the worst.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

evictiongnostic

Yes.

They are just as brainwashed as adults.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join