It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is out there...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lost/Hidden History, ET, Giants, The End of the World

"Where angels fear to tread"

Under the Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem.
Under the Sphinx.
Inside Cheyenne Mountain complex.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Great thread Slayer.

I have to go with the Vatican. Many other secret societies have been spin offs from different aspects of Christianity and the political power struggles through history surrounding the Vatican.

This will be an interesting thread to follow.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No question which one of your choices in my mind. If I were given a choice between the two most valuable and interesting archives left on Earth, which have never had a public eye cast on them? (CIA or Vatican), it's the Vatican. Every time and twice on Sunday.

Why? US anything, be it military, intelligence or the Smithsonian itself, has a very short and very limited history by relative comparison. The Vatican has literally had branch offices, worldwide for longer than most nations have existed to call that. They've been collecting and priests have been sending things back to Rome for the Church all along. All those years across centuries of the daily lives, royal intrigues and inner thoughts for some of the biggest names in our history books...likely sitting in there somewhere.

I think anyone with a passion for history could spend weeks and quite possibly far more within those archives without feeling they'd seen enough to even understand the scope of what is there.

That's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
"Where angels fear to tread"

Under the Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem.
Under the Sphinx.
Inside Cheyenne Mountain complex.

Area 51 too but there & Cheyenne could be considered part of the Pentagon?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I would have to go with the Smithsonian as well. They are after all a Gov't run museum/agency.

Who do you think runs WareHouse 13.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Think in terms of Lost/Hidden History, ET, Giants, The End of the World etc.

The Vatican, The Pentagon, NASA or the Smithsonian?

The Vatican ... no doubt. Close second: the Smithsonian (or people who have been employed/controlled there).

Not the DoD ... and not NASA (been there, done that).

Why? The Vatican has been given many gifts over a very long period of time. Hopefully, what they received wasn't destroyed as being 'of the Devil' ... my other thoughts about that I won't express so I don't offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I dunno, you guys. The Smithsonian is so relatively new and not all that deep? I think the truth might be old? Unless maybe the Pilgrims or Vikings brought whatever it is over? Kidding...sort of.

Maybe the truth is really in Atlantis via the cosmos and they've cloaked themselves from us until we sort ourselves out.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

HA! I think the likelihood of of an alien body being stashed anywhere, is under the Vatican. They've had a long time to collect oddities.

From my reading on the Vatican. It's more heavily guarded than area 51. It answers to no one politically. They are pretty much untouchable.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The reasoning behind my thinking of the Smithsonian is that during WW2, a lot of countries wanted their stuff stashed away from the Axis...which was snatching up everything they could get their hands on.

And then the Axis lost and the stuff they snatched up was snatched up by the victors.

But there are still a lot mysteries out there.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards the Smithsonian myself. What of all them supposed 8 to 9 foot tall mound mummies found during the late 18th and early 1900s? Story after story about how some people from the 'Smithsonian' came and took them and related relics? Now I know many of those stories were written in what we would consider tabloids but were they all?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Wow, good one bro. The smith has some secrets but you forgot the library of Congress, which is where America squirrels away the secrets. These are the warehouses you see in movies and TV shows. It is a secret the people don't know about. This is where are secrets lie. The Vatican has a vast archive but most deal with religion or great works of art.

You left out the Royals, the queen of England etc... The templars escaped with the largest known collection of antiquities and treasure in history, never found lol. So I would say private. Templars families live among us today lol.

CIA, they are not into stuff, more into information.

I think the group that has the stuff that would benefit mankind is library of Congress, they have teslas work, what was not given to Corp for development. They hold all the carburetors that run on water etc etc etc. Anything that matters and could change our lives is there. Any proof of ET is there etc.

So that would be my vote, course not on the list lol.

The Bot

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Vatican has ancient books full of esoteric knowledge, and the Smithsonian is full of ancient artifacts - so many that have never even been examined and cataloged that even they don't know what they have.
Combine the two, and many 'secrets' would be revealed.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Vatican.

When the KGB and Stasi files were open, all it really did was confirm things we already knew, or were boring things that became irrelevant after the crisis or technology discussed had passed.

The Vatican has 2,000 years of history on Europe and the Levant.

For the History alone, I would say Vatican.

GCHQ, NSA, CIA, FBI....meh.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

beezzer

Guess I'm the odd-ball here.

Smithsonian.

Why?

The amount of things that they have is unimaginable. I'm sure there are relics, secrets about unknown civilisations, histories that we know nothing about.

You just totally conjured up an image from National Treasure where they uncover the hidden cache of historical items. Somewhere in the sewers deep beneath the Smithsonian lies this: earnthis.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
SPOILER ALERT!

Folks, I hate to break it to you, but I KNOW what holds the most secrets, but I can't prove it, as it will likely cost me my life.

This is it...

My wife's purse...

Oh, crap! I think she saw me posting about this. Wish me luck guys I gotta......~vfsovO@#,

eopfewp

l.

---

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

It's been nice knowing you ...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Although the more simplistic of Slayer threads in terms of layout
and presentation. The provocation of thought and entertaining
conversation in this prospecting type of thread Slayer often
writes. Is diminished only in bandwidth, but retains the same
value.

SnF

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hahahaha yea your right lol. I die for even looking at my wife's purse lol....

The Bot

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hahahaha yea your right lol. I die for even looking at my wife's purse lol....

The Bot

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'd put my money on the Vatican. I think they have a lot of stuff stashed away for a rainy day. The Smithsonian has had too many crooked people working there over the years, they probably took the best stuff out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join