It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is out there...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

With the culmination of just having read a few threads and their replies I thought I'd post this questions for our members. It seems that there are several main contenders for this Conspiratorial crown so to speak. I remember reading about how just after the Soviet Union went belly up the KGB files were finally revealed and similarly how FBI files after J. Edgar Hoover were too. With that in mind. Which one of the following do you think has the juicier, more profound and possibly most game changing Earth shattering relics, artifacts, maps, books and or lost knowledge squirreled away?

Think in terms of Lost/Hidden History, ET, Giants, The End of the World etc.

The Vatican, The Pentagon, NASA or the Smithsonian?

Why>?
edit on 3-4-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
All of them i am sure .....

Why you ask?

No idea , i think they all have their own secrets . Heck maybe they hold secrets on each other...who knows..

Just hope we get to read about them at some point!
edit on 0565053045645rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

But if i had to pick one i would say the Vatican ,they probly hold the truth about Christianity...
edit on 0585053045845rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting question.

I'd say the Pentagon because I believe the Vatican is pretty open about what they have (could be wrong) and if the Smithsonian had some earth-shattering pieces....someone would of ran their mouth about it because there are many scholars/researchers working there.

The Pentagon is one of the most secure sites on the globe and are in the business of secrecy. Out of all three choices, that's where I think it's most likely to find the goods.

ETA: All of the secrets of the universe are under the Sphinx.

edit on 3-4-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Vatican...or look at it this way - who has the most influence on Policy and Procedure? Also, they are made up of Internationalists, so their reach is wide enough to 'obtain and conceal' a majority of History's secrets.

Long Live Satan..!

edit on 3-4-2014 by facelift because: add 'up'

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Out of the 4 of those, I would say the Vatican. Call it a gut feeling..I have a feeling somehow it's the center of all corruption with a religious front. I'm not saying there isn't a spiritual battle either, I mean think about it. Satan isn't going to come out and say "Hi I'm Satan!" I would think he would go after the church first acting like a good guy. Just how many priests have performed horrible acts against young boys anyway? That's no coincidence IMO. I like this new pope, everyone does, which is why it makes me suspicious that things might come crashing down soon.

As for the others, I'm sure they play a role in some fashion. I'm not so sure about NASA though, maybe from the 50s till about 10 years ago.. Now mission control reminds me of a college dorm, that place has really gone to crap.
edit on 3-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

My first choice is the Vatican. They have been collecting artifacts for almost 2 millennia now.

My second choice is Egypt. Those scrolls, all of humanities knowledge went somewhere, I DON"T think they all got burned... many were well hidden. Someday we will find them...
edit on 3-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I couldn't have said it any better!
I Second LightningStrikesHere response to the question.

The only thing I may stray from slightly is the Vatican.
Not that they don't have a plethora of secrets, but by now the USA must be building up quite a large pile also, same as Russia.

By the way why do you ask, what are you thinking slayer69?
edit on 4/3/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm going to say the spooks over at the CIA offices. Look at some of these patches
Additionally, the NRO prolly knows some secrets.
I also think historically, the Vatican holds many treasures and secrets because they started collecting them so long ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Guess I'm the odd-ball here.

Smithsonian.

Why?

The amount of things that they have is unimaginable. I'm sure there are relics, secrets about unknown civilisations, histories that we know nothing about.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You do have a point.. I've seen "Indiana Jones" and "National Treasure" after all.
I'm sure this is where the Vatican stores it's secrets..
edit on 3-4-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I will take the timeline approach to this and say the Vatican.

Vatican City was originally included in a group territories ruled by popes from 754 until 1870. The Vatican City was later established as its own separate state by the Lateran Treaty of 1929.

The first church was built in Vatican City during 326 A.D. However, the Vatican palace was not constructed until 498 to 514 A.D

The Roman Agrippina the Elder (14 BC - 33AD) began the construction of a garden across the Tiber from Rome around the time of the death of Jesus.

source

Smithsonian - founded August 10, 1846

Pentagon - founded August 10, 1949

NASA - founded July 29, 1958

:-)
leolady

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm an odd ball too......Smithsonian definitely

When do you tell us Slayer so we can get to the juicy bits!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I bet none of the above would compare to what's in some of the
elite private cllections.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oooops, Great point rand.

'Private collections'

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Vatican maybe, but NSA/Pentagon/Smithsonian, nah I don't think so.

But sounds like someone thinks there's a story behind a story here.

So what gives? Spill it

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

beezzer

Guess I'm the odd-ball here.

Smithsonian.

Why?

The amount of things that they have is unimaginable. I'm sure there are relics, secrets about unknown civilisations, histories that we know nothing about.

I agree...ever read where they are like moving stuff and find something they forgot they had or didnt know they had it and it turns out to be something awesome...I bet there is stuff they havent really even given a chance yet!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It will go something like this: "It was the Orions!!"

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Mhm....and the Smthsonian is made up of many private collections 'on loan'....elites love to hide their secrets in plain sight. Then there is the matter of insurance. It's not just a museum....they have research centres all over the world.

Look into the history of the Smithsonian....you could have a conspiracy theory about its founding on its own

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am thinking there would be a few Jesuit elites but that group is spread every where from Universities to military and banking .

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If I had to choose the main player, I'm pretty sure it's the Vatican that is safeguarding the "truth" (or maybe even lack thereof?)that would shatter the most perceptions and rattle much of the human race to its core. Maybe that's why so many are finding this new papal style (for want of a better word) so intriguing. They certainly have the means and the control (power and wealth). They are certainly secretive and have killed by proxy and not.

I think the Vatican has been at the heart of many of the secret societies and secrets of society and may plausibly have the power and the motivation to have orchestrated some pretty major world events and managed to have placed the blame for these on others (like the CIA, the Nazis, the Illuminati, various and sundry world leaders and puppets) and have managed to do so while just loitering in the background all innocent and for the most part unnoticed.

Some of these other societies may have at times been friend or foe or even both to the Vatican, but, again, for some reason they lore and activities always resonate the most with me. And I really, really want to know the truth.

ETA: Whoa, people! I didn't read what anyone else wrote until after I posted and now I'm just...wow.
edit on 4/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join