It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This guy's name should not be givin credit for ANYTHING regarding this subject. Stop being so gullible, it use to be funny, but not so much anymore its 2014....

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Lifeishigh
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Believe what? Honestly i can care less what he personaly says, i firmly believe we share this universe with tons of other species and perhaps share this planet....
Wont u be the one that is sorry when and i mean when not if, ufo/et info is shared to the world? And dont ask me how i know cause i wont share, just wait and see, its not to far from now

ET may be visiting Earth (or maybe not)...
...But whatever the truth is about the UFO phenomenon, that does not mean Greer is being truthful and honest about his involvement in the UFO phenomenon.

I mean, it may also be true that there actually are rich princes in Nigeria, but that doesn't make the "Nigerian Prince Needs your help" email scam any less of a scam.

You have a belief in alien visitation of Earth. That's fine; the phenomenon might be true, and you are welcome to feel that it is true. However, that does not mean that there are not scam artists out there taking advantage of people who hold that belief.

It seems many people who want to defend Greer and get upset over the bashing of Greer's evidence about alien visitation (the moth picture and the invisible craft, for example) are trying to defend their belief in Alien visitation in general. It's as if they feel that revealing Greer as a hoaxer is bashing the general idea of alien visitation.

Like I said, alien visitation may (or may not ) be a real phenomenon, but Greer being a scam artist is not relevant to the question of the validity of the phenomenon.

edit on 4/10/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Excellent post !!

As a believer in alien visitation, I couldn't have said this any better !!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

Greer's a fraud.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
this is how legit steven greer is. using greer as a legit source, please.

the invisible ufo.

i always say it would have been more believable to have someone run across the field and fall down like they run into it, followed by a loud bong sound. then he wouldn't let people film when they supposedly went inside. pfft.

then there is his light beings.

and you to can go to one of his bs conferences starting at $800 to $2500

as i have said every time someone posts a thread, it needs to join the basher threads in the hoax bin.

saying greer is legit is like saying, the sky is purple. it's a bald face lie.

ETA: i forgot don't take your laser and point it you will get a scolding, truth is you might proof he's full of s_ _ _.

Didn't know much about Greer to be honest but after seeing this video I want to punch him in the nuts. Pathetic really. Why doesn't he just sell snake oil.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I wonder if this guy is purposefully getting more and more ridiculous simply to push the "stupid" envelope. You know, just for his own personal amusement, or just morbid curiosity, to see how far he can go and still have idiots believing him.

Dance, puppets!

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join