It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Jesus guys cut the new guy some slack...seriously what the hell is wrong with us?

A simple ..hey buddy usually Greer isnt very well accepted here...that would have done fine.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Pretty sure he had alot to do with seti...
On another note, how can i edit a thread topic? I dont have a pc handy atm so maybe i cant cause im on my phone?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

no i trust people that don't lie and use trickery to make their point.
some one who doesn't make you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and make you stay the whole time before entering a conference of theirs. some one who doesn't lock doors at lectures and refuse to let you leave until his lecture is over.
do a search it's all there. as a matter of fact here is one of his sign up letters.

GREER SELLS YOU 'THE TRUTH' - FOR ONLY A '$600 DONATION'

keep on believing this man.and when the realization comes that you have been had, remember this thread and everyone who tried to tell you.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

it's the only thing they got. and they ignore the gorilla in the room which is the hundreds of very credible witnesses. this is another example of how debunkers dance around issues as if they've proven something

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is a thread about greer from IsaacKoi one of the best researchers on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

greer is not the one giving the testimony. why not disprove something one of the witnesses says? when you guys fail to do that and your histrionics aimed at greer are put in the forefront it's obvious you are trying to divert attention away from the facts, none of which you have even tried to disprove. I love watching you guys flail

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Believe what? Honestly i can care less what he personaly says, i firmly believe we share this universe with tons of other species and perhaps share this planet....
Wont u be the one that is sorry when and i mean when not if, ufo/et info is shared to the world? And dont ask me how i know cause i wont share, just wait and see, its not to far from now

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Lifeishigh
reply to post by Aliensun

Pretty sure he had alot to do with seti...
On another note, how can i edit a thread topic? I dont have a pc handy atm so maybe i cant cause im on my phone?

Greer started a own group called cSETI , thereby capitalizing (or stealing) on all the hard work done by the real SETI.

edit on 3-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Agreed, fine bash greer all u want. Got anything to say about the actual testimonies? ofcoarse the stories maybe wild, but even more wild and something that would work on the sceptics side would be finding one of those people to have fake credentials.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

Believe what? Honestly i can care less what he personaly says, i firmly believe we share this universe with tons of other species and perhaps share this planet....
Wont u be the one that is sorry when and i mean when not if, ufo/et info is shared to the world? And dont ask me how i know cause i wont share, just wait and see, its not to far from now

And when, not if, ET denounces Greer as a liar?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

it's all about the witnesses for me not greer. when they give their accounts greer has nothing to do with it. notice how the skeptics try to derail the subjects of witness testimonies by focusing on greer.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

Agreed, fine bash greer all u want. Got anything to say about the actual testimonies? ofcoarse the stories maybe wild, but even more wild and something that would work on the sceptics side would be finding one of those people to have fake credentials.

Oh stop throwing a newbie hissy fit. Some very fine members here have tried to help you, help yourself. If you choose to stamp you feet and not take advantage of the links provided to you, that's not our problem.

Again, a link to multiple links on Greer, provided by member PhoenixOD

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are having more fun throwing a fit, instead of educating yourself...go for it...

Des

edit on 3-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

/nod

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

"Geer did this and Greer did that" what about the hundreds of witnesses?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Nice try trying to derail the point with name calling and distraction. Lame
edit on 3-4-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Haha, whose having a hissy fit? I know im not.... Sounds like most of u bashers are.... I cant get upset over forums, sorry its just not in me. Its hard for me to throw a fit in real life little lone in a forum lol. I have seen what u guys are posting about greer... This is not all about greer more about the people sharimg their stories. Jezzzz seems like most of the greer haters really dislike him and make it all about him. Who cares about greer, i care about the evidence/testimonies he presents, screw his past or money schemes, dont like it? easy then, dont pay for it!!!! i know i would pay for it, plenty of free info him n his team share.... FOR FREE.....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How is Greer putting words in peoples' mouths?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

To the OP.

You haven't been a member here for very long yet you post a thread of an old video and you seem to have a bee in your bonnet about the skeptics here on ATS. Either you are a returning member who's been shot down before for posting rubbish or you need to get your thinking cap on about this UFO business.

Here's the thing with having a skeptical mind when it comes to UFO's, if you do not retain a reasonable amount of skepticism with this field of research then you are going to be conned time and time again. There are people on here that believe every and any bit of junk about UFOs thrown their way, let me tell you: these people are idiots. You want to be an idiot? You'll find plenty of friends on here. I take the UFO issue very seriously, I've had my own sighting, I've been researching this topic on and off since I was a kid. To me the biggest downside about the topic of UFOs is the amount of absolute rubbish out there, and the amount of deluded believer types who do not question credibility, testimony, authenticity or anything that may challenge their faith. These suckers are the bane of modern ufology. Don't be one.

As for Greer, many hate him, I've nothing to say about the man except he has assembled a great witness group, as presented in this video, and others, and for that I commend him. I've listened to personal interviews with him and I don't buy what he has to say in his own views, but that's just me.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You too choose name calling and distraction. A sure sign you don't want people to get to the truth

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Read my post again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join