It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening Third Eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

the concept of the third eye was invented by ancient women to get their mens minds in the area of the hole between their legs

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: droxs
I have some questions about the opening of the third eye because I'm thinking of going through with it but I have a couple of questions first

1. With the third eye opened will i see ghosts all the time and be scared because I'm normally the one which says what happens if i do this or say this wrong like I wish to see evil when its opened but I don't really its just a thought I have , will I see it

That is possible.

2. Moving objects with the mind , will I ever be able to achieve that

That is not possible.

3. What are some things you can do with the third eye

Exploring, learning about the afterlife, learning from spirits, receiving answers to any (metaphysical) question you can think of. I don't mean that like asking for the winning lottery numbers, more about the inner workings of the mind. In any case you would get some answers which might bring about a peace of mind.

In my case I was happily busy with studying texts, doing reiki, meditation when things happened and I have lived in this alternate mode of thinking for quite some time now. If you are going to do this then be prepared it can be very demanding especially if you haven't learned how to close the third eye, for example it can be difficult combining spiritual ambitions with earthly ambitions. Imagine sitting at a work meeting and some spirit starts talking to you about some subject which might appear more interesting than the meeting. You have to keep your cool and attention or you'll miss important moments. The same in any situation, it is either going for the mundane life fully or the spiritual life, I find it difficult to merge those.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

Greetings- As many members have pointed out, this really isn't a "parlor trick" and if One delves in when One isn't ready they "may" get stuck, You don't want to get stuck. What are Your intentions? Besides trying to move things with Your mind? Would You like to have "power" over others? (service to Self vs. Service to Others) because a great deal has to deal with intentions.. In what shape/condition would You consider Your other chakras are in? Are they clear? Most gurus would suggest starting at the base/root (red) and You're jumping 3..

Remember woodshop or metalshop in high school? Didn't You have to take a written test prior to using power tools? Well, in high school the worse that could happen was losing a hand/finger or an eye if Y'all made those throwing stars, with this, You "may" lose Your Soul, and the Soul is Eternal and that is a looooooooooong time.

Walk, don't RUN. Meditate= red, orange, yellow, green, blue,, indigo, octarine... Not meditate= INDIGO, did You see Him move that beer mug????

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have seen a video of how you open your pineal gland on youtube and its not those 15 minutes bull# its by Teal Swan you can search her channel has information on the other chakras as well. Quick question does wearing a gemstone with you help I wear a rose quartz or a amethyst with me some times.
edit on 17-12-2014 by nickcolman because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join