It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role Players Sought for Mass Casualty Exercise - Fort Hood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When I was in the medical field, I sat on the planning committee for all our disaster drills. We averaged 3-4/yr. and usually recruited people from civic organizations in the area. This was long before the internet and Craig's list came about so we had to go to the organization, say the Lion's Club or Chamber of Commerce and give a little talk and sign up volunteers. It would make perfect sense, in this cyberworld, to recruit using some sort of social media and reducing the time needed to find volunteers.
Just because a base has a lot of personnel, it doesn't mean they can all take a day off to participate in a drill. Families of soldiers have lives off the base just like civilians have lives outside their jobs.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

diggindirt
When I was in the medical field, I sat on the planning committee for all our disaster drills. We averaged 3-4/yr.

For the TinFoil ATS members this means you clearly were planning for a false flag.

We just ran a disaster drill at work a few weeks ago, is that a sign of impending doom or the thing that any normal business would do?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I have to say the evidence seems to be a coincidence in this case. Its pretty out there to think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

i thought this was absolutely brilliant,

imo the reason for these exercises turning into events is because there two worlds stacked on top of eachother. Actions in one world has to have matching action in the other. Take the 2towers example in one world the building was sceduled for demo and set with charges they used a special paint to switch the towers from world to world. This is why we only had a third of the debris. When one goes on a sceduled killing spree there has to be action in both worlds. In one world it is a drill and in the other world people have an influence to match the events.

we don't even have to take this "literally" to make sense (as in two different worlds/dimensions)
it makes even more sense if we consider how there is a "government" and a "shadow government"

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

rangerdanger
This amounts to nothing. Not a single thing.

It shows they had a drill last month. My university had a fire drill yesterday. If there is a fire next month that doesn't mean the drill had anything to do with it.

Waste of time, nothing to see here.

To the false flag crowd, that's more than enough. Doesn't matter if it was for last month or in another state to them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join