It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Role Players Sought for Mass Casualty Exercise - Fort Hood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Please don't attack the messenger. I'm just sharing some information that was just sent my way. I don't know how probable this is to actually happen but it honestly wouldn't surprise me much.

A Craigslist Ad was posted on March 12th, 2014 looking for "Role Players" for a "Mass Casualty Exercise"

It says the dates were for March 17th/18th/19th.

I just want to keep the conversation moving.

Government contractor is seeking individuals to act as role players to participate in a " mass casualty exercise " on the FT Hood military installation. Role players will participate in an exercise that will replicate civilians in the area that have been injured during a disaster that is used in the scenario. Role players will be medically treated during this exercise at numerous locations on Ft Hood. The objective of this exercise is to train and assess medical units with regards to civilians that have been injured during a disaster.

We are seeking individuals to take part in this exercise on March 17, 18 & 19 Individuals must be at least 18 years of age and legal to work in the United States. You will be paid upon completion of the exercise on the last day of work. Please contact Michael Boyd at (954)294-0526. An appointment will be set up to meet and further information will be given.

The actual ad was still up until just a few moments ago. It has since been deleted by the author. However, the swayback machine/internet archive still has it available at the link below.

Craigslist Ad Link - (now deleted)

ETA: I'm having trouble getting ATS to accept the archive link due to the format. I was able to add info regarding this in the next post below.
edit on 4/3/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You can see the URL in this screenshot. Or you can copy the original URL from the now deleted ad and search the Wayback Machine yourself.

edit on 4/3/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If this is legit, looks like we've got another false flag staged shooting on our hands.

After everything else we've seen in the past couple of years, is anyone surprised?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If this is real this is huge!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

come on - why EXACTLY did you post this ? I have a hunch but I want to hear it from you

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Exactly how does it work that "this is huge" when the training event was listed for the 17/18/19 and the shooting occurred yesterday?

Better yet, show me how this training 2-3 weeks ago equals a false flag.
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3002ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
These exercises are common. Every Army division does this at least once per year and has done so for at least 25 years, probably longer.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

ignorant_ape

come on - why EXACTLY did you post this ? I have a hunch but I want to hear it from you

I posted it for discussion. I've never delved into the false flag discussions as it's so hard to decipher truth from disinformation. However, it seems like every time there is an event like this, there is a coinciding "drill" or "exercise". Start with 7-7, into 9/11, Boston, Sandy Hook, etc.

So there you have it. Other members who have done a lot more research into these possibilities will be able to share their research and beliefs.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you Google the name and number there are other adds for fort Lewis out of PA.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe

Yes, there were about 4 more ads that I was able to find upon doing additional searches. Since this has been posted they have all been "deleted by author".

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Since there was already one shooting there, it makes sense they would plan and train to be better prepared in the future. This could just be a coincidence. I have seen ads like this for my town many times. We have a couple of universities and many government buildings, so it seems something is bound to happen eventually, and thus training is necessary.

It just seems so highly suspicious when there is always an event in close proximity with the training. I guess with all of the budget dollars and training for DHS and FEMA, they are probably always training somewhere, so maybe it isn't suspicious at all.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I called and it's a voicemail for another drill out of AL.

Strange ring

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We need to look at the history of this ADD. Is this the first time the add has been posted? Or is this something that's common in that area? A simple phone call to the owner of the add might yeld answers...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This amounts to nothing. Not a single thing.

It shows they had a drill last month. My university had a fire drill yesterday. If there is a fire next month that doesn't mean the drill had anything to do with it.

Waste of time, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

imo the reason for these exercises turning into events is because there two worlds stacked on top of eachother. Actions in one world has to have matching action in the other. Take the 2towers example in one world the building was sceduled for demo and set with charges they used a special paint to switch the towers from world to world. This is why we only had a third of the debris. When one goes on a sceduled killing spree there has to be action in both worlds. In one world it is a drill and in the other world people have an influence to match the events.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The 'brother' of the guy in the ad has posted on another site that this is just something they do all the time, recruiting for these training exercises. He had to turn off his phone and delete the ads because he was getting a huge number of abusive phone calls.

It would be interesting to find out if this particular drill went down on the mentioned days, though.

Maybe if people are still getting shot and killed in these drills, they don't work all that well as far as determent or training in handling these situations. If the military people KNOW that the injuries are fake and the threat is fake, how does that really help in training, except getting people used to the adrenaline rush and running around all day faking responses? Medical personnel certainly don't treat a fake injury in the same manner and using up the same amount of time, as a real one requires.

For all the money these things cost, perhaps a better use for the money could be found, like more actual mental health treatment, given that 22 vets on average commit suicide every day... or better security on base?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy or false flag type crap. We have drills all the time. Some drills are played out everyday. At least once a year, the base will open up to let civilians participate in these drills so we can build a good standing with the community. It also lets them see what and how they would respond in case of an actual emergency.

Don't forget the BBQ afterwards the soldiers do for the people.

So there is nothing to see here, keep moving along.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And so? The training happened at Ft Hood as planned, on the dates planned. It was done. This is SOP.

Soldiers train for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive defense mission

edit on 4/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: link

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

A similar ad, almost word for word, was on Louisville's Craigslist last month looking for role players for Fort Knox.

I remember reading it, but don't remember what the dates for the drill were.

It's been deleted...wonder if someone can dig that ad back up

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I think this is very interesting.

Why does a base with a population of 71,000, need to find more people? Arent there enough people already on base? Why allow civilians on to a military base? Maybe its a means of compartmentalization, keeping certain people out of the know?

Why delete the ads? If theres a need for additional people (which I still done understand), what does it matter if these ads get some attention?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join