It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Nuke Going Off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

yea, sorry, i always have too much too say too fast, but enough keywords in there and i´m All/Ways open for questions

engage your dreams
Really ásk, with full heart/intent and closed eyes, that you would like to open communication with your subconscious.
Really put that feeling in there, really hard, full focused attention, so that nothing is between you and the question.

Trick being, You Are the image/reflection/essence of G.d.., and you have to really really believethat(the mustardseed parabel)

then you´ll understand that ásking the question is answering it..(You are G-d, so you are asking yourself-inner°higher spiritual self.

Then do the same and ask to engage in communication with your guardian angel.

All with FULL intent/attention to heart chakra, NO thought may enter

thoughts are your enemy(lucifer trying to control/make/plagiarise and copy the first deeper ALL/feeling that you have first)
thoughts are all/ways about the future or past, you cannot ´think´ about the now, you can only be it, and it´s the only place to be safe from any subversion by the trickster(frontal lobe)
Neanderthals were and ARE way smarter then ever assumed, look at the skulls and see the difference, no forhead like us, hello lucifer hehe

If you have done this proces(quantum entrainment, ment being greek for mind, you are controlling lucifer now, control the mind by staying in the now when you really ask for anything), then you´ll start to notice all kinds of synchronicity as the universe is rearranging itsself(somethings happen instant and some thing take say ywenty years, but if you have really asked and it is really what you want, then you´ll get it..., so be careful what you wish for and focus your intentions all day on what you really want, not what suits the mind/world per se, you have to investigate yourself fully, polish your mirror and C your question, and then ask it if you have already received it)

I cannot ask for a million bucks, because i simply don´t believe in money and i can´t think it into existance, see?
that´s why so many people are desillusioned..., they ask and ask and ask to have their problems solved, but that´s not what you need to do..., you have to get to the basics.., what is it that you REALLY want?

once you have your subconscious awake during the day and your conscious during the night and your guardian is also present, you feel that, then realise that you are NOT living in ´the world´.

You are living in your Reality, which is a big difference.
we all live on this planet and we all know it exists, but...as I know sitting here behind my compy that, say, Greece exists, or Spain, it is a fact that i am not THERE, I AM HERE.
see the difference?
because everything you see being awake and engage in ,activities, people, work etc, is there by design for you, we just don´t RealEyes it..

everything you see during your day/being awake is there for you to engage with, either it is there to communiacte with(animals, people you meet, but also all the rocks, trees, air, WATER etc etc, everything you see.
every bird and evey ant is there for you, while we all see it as part of ´the world´..., well it´s not.., it´s part of your reality.

change perception here and your reality will reveal itsself and show you where you have the Love to change it(i could say ´power to change it´, but that´s the wrong word, very bad word, prison)

You can only change it by surrendering yourself to your true self and that´s a leap of faith..., giving yourself up as what you are now for something that you could become...., dare

I am now an Alchemist, as I am truly engaging into the proces of lead into gold, material into spirit..., thinking no longer trying to solve problems or control tomorrow or understand yestaerday..., no more of that...., now it´s just an excitement to become silent, no other way to explain

Ein Sof
Feeling
Thought
Word
Action

so, if you wanna change anything, don´t rely on new age, cos they say you can change your thinking, and you can but only a little..., never was there a new ager who THOUGHT his/her reality into perfection...

No, only by surrendering to the silence and ´let G-d communicate´ directly with NO intervention, no sound, no thought, no visuals, N0/Think! is when the flow will be Pure and the inside will be as outside

it´s fenomenal, i discovered this in myself since begin novemmber 2013 and gradually but surely my reality is adjusting in a way that i´m getting more and more and more addicted to this ´feeling´ hehe...it tickles and ALL your hairs stand up, antennas for the electromagnetic field that they are

growing my hair and beard also, beard since a week and hair since november last, remember Samson!
wanna talkfeel/communicate to/with the wind?
grow your hair long, go outside and let the wind play with you
put your hand on a tree and Love it with full heart, not thought
you can do all sorts of things, animal communication being my first structural experimentation

i´m addicted..to G-d, The Way, The Tao, Source whatever

If i bump my foot into the table now, i don´t care about the pain anymore(of course it hurts lol), but i immediately try to see/feel what the message/sign may be...for instance, it reminds me that i was not aware enough(to see-feel the bump coming), so i thank the pain for reminding me to be aware...it could also have been that i just bumped it, so that i would leave the house 8 minutes later than planned, avoiding me catching the subway as i originally planned that got stuck for 5 hours without electricity...., many/many possiblities.., i just smile and leave it to Source to lead me

the green language

very hard to explain, cos language is the opposite...
but do this and you can start traing dreams awareness
i ask at night and see at dawn

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
want survivalskills?

learn this, BE A-War-e, constantly being at war with lucifer, and the walk into the forest, the birds will tell you where to find food or water or even hidden things...

;/)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
sorry, i realised a trap i accidentally used, the word ´learn´, which has ´earn´ in it, and you are NOT here to earn anything, it has already been given to you

remember was a better word

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I had a dream 02/26/2014 that made me sit straight up out of bed. I dreamed that I was outside in an unknown location, with a clear view of the eastern horizon. There were mountains in the distance and the sun setting behind me. When all of a sudden, it was like the whole horizon exploded in a brilliant white light with towering clouds forming. I could feel the ground shaking and the air beginning to feel like it was being sucked away from me. This is when I woke up. I have never had such a dream and I had not watched any shows or movies with this theme.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostfacekilah00

I've heard of many people having such dreams.. Recently i've had a dream of tidal waves as well.. and chile got hit with 7 foot tidal waves. Two nights in a row right before it happened. Just last night i had a dream of crashing a car into the mexico/US border. This hits the news today.. Drug Tunnels on US/Mex Border I can't help but think there is something more going on with my dreams.. Lately i have seen events before they happen.. i dreamt of the number 88 just days ago, and the queen turned 88. Nights before i dreamt of a needle being forcefully inserted into me, and the deadline for obamacare was that same day (which i didn't even know, i don't care for it)

So i believe that the reason multiple people are sharing the same dreams, and often see what is close to them (our minds communicate so we understand) because if a nuke went off in our country.. it would be no different that if our very city got nuked and we felt the same effects as we did 9/11.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

The only games i play is Fifa 14, and WoW. Movies? Recently i saw Noah, and Divergent. I highly doubt it's a subconscious implant since i have these kind of dreams often.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

We are influenced by people, tv, gaming, movies, reading, videos, books, websites, radio, blogs, music, art....And you are the only one is hasn't been?

Everyone has dreams...and myself as well, like you. That's how Ive learned. Exposure cannot be denied unless youre living in a cocoon.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Exposure is one thing, but are you trying to convince me that my life is ruled by the the things that try to manipulate me and that i have no control over what i filter through my mind? We all get exposed to sunlight, some are just smart enough to put SPF protection on.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Absolutely not. We are all....proven scientifically which I think youll agree with...influenced by our enviroments. And the subconcious picks it up. Its not me, but science. Thats all....

A simple example? Watch scary movies...some folks then have nightmares. See?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

True, but some, not all will have nightmares. If we all had nightmares then we are all either very prone to external influences, or Hollywood is doing a fantastic job at mind implantation. I just believe there are some who are able to filter what goes in their mind, what comes out, and what doesn't enter at all; it is a key to our own sanity.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I agree with the natural ability to process dreams. I have them myself. But, you said "I just believe there are some who are able to filter what goes in their mind".

That's doubtful. Thats why its called our "sub-concious". The subconcious mind remembers everything it sees throughout our lifetime. Even traumatic events like post traumatic events, rape and things like that...while not remembered conciously..."blocked out" as they say, can be brought out with hypnotherapy.

What your concious mind experiences in one's life...the sub-concious mind never forgets that. And that not my opinion, but scientific fact.

Its not possible to filter out what your eyes HAVE seen in your entire life. Sure, one can concious make an effort to conciously forget it...but If youve seen it...the subconcious knows about it...and remembers.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

mysterioustranger

Its not possible to filter out what your eyes HAVE seen in your entire life. Sure, one can concious make an effort to conciously forget it...but If youve seen it...the subconcious knows about it...and remembers.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

My argument is not that we don't remember it, but that it doesn't have an effect on a person. But i also argue that memory and subconscious are two different things. While the subconscious is our inner network of gears and what makes us tick, just because we remember something or see something doesn't mean we attach a new gear and change the way we think or what we believe. Like science, always open to new truths, you wait for the hypothesis to be proven before you incorporate it into the scientific community, and build other research upon what was just scientifically tested.

I say this because we've all see people who develop addictions, physical and psychological ones. We've also seen people fight these addictions whether it's: alcoholism, co-dependency, sex, whatever. Because these things are reversible, i believe we can have mechanisms that prevent these things in the first place. While they still remember what they went through in memory, it is no longer a subconscious directive to their behavior.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Youre partly right. But, it does have effects on people. Supressed abuse, molestation, trauma, rape, witnessing murder etc...all can be surpressed by the concious mind.

There are hundreds of thousands of people being treated for the effects locked inside the subconciousness of supressed memory. And with some, it takes a lifetime of therapy and anguish...and some never get cured.

So...does your sub-concious remember things? Absolutely. Do they affect people in negative ways? Positively. Are we products of our living enviroments of what we see, read, do and eat? Yes. Dreams can be influenced by these things.

Im in agreement with you that there are some....who without seemingly any outside influence or impressions...at least not that they remember...can have vivid dreams apparently prophetic in nature. For sure...but we cant rule out some kind of influence subconciously.

What is amazing about this whole topic? Its the 10-15% (perhaps higher) that have NO APPARANT reasoning or seemingly obvious memories or exposure to any topic they dream about! Ive had a few that were amazing and dis-associated from my everyday life. And they are as real as any....

Thank you for your thoughts as well here.....MS

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: splck

<< 1   >>

join