It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Nuke Going Off

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This dream is what I would actually call a nightmare for me. I have many dreams and I have seen some grotesque and ugly things, but this was by far the most real and the most horrifying experience.

I was walking down this road towards a farm field, but right before the field was a crossroad going into two directions. The weather outside was normal, sunny, and calm. I came to the crossroads with a variety of different people. There were blue collar type looking, doctors, lawyers, and military men. Although I didn’t ask anyone their professions, I knew what they all symbolized. As we as a group were moving down the road and was about to make a decision as to which crossroad direction to take, the atmosphere begins to change instantly into a dark storm, and it begins to rain. As we looked into the direction we were about to head in (left) there was a massive tornado. I’d say this thing was 300 feet wide, and the winds I wasn’t able to fathom since I’ve never seen something like this in real life. But I can say it was 5x stronger than the strongest tornado I’ve ever seen in a movie, and could rip anything apart in less than a second. Going back on the road we came from, there was a bridge about 200 feet from us, so we started heading towards it. Many people were confused, some were in shock to where they stayed behind, and others weren’t running fast enough. So as I got about 50 feet away from the bridge I looked back to see where the tornado was, and it was headed for and already on top of this city. The tornado seemed to have given “birth” to another smaller tornado about 1/10 of the size of the original, it was still attached to the big one, but reached 50-100 feet further than the bigger one. Just then I saw a light and a white missile-looking thing coming from the black-clouded sky headed towards the city. It was bright, and just above the ground it exploded and we knew the city had just been nuked. We saw the initial flash of light, the mushroom cloud beginning to form, but we didn’t look past that before we knew we had seconds to make it to the bridge. I hid behind the most columns as I could, and in the most secluded area I could find. I saw people running past under the bridge instead of finding shelter, and I saw them disappear and get launched by the shockwave of the explosion. Afterwards came this immense heat, that I saw some people’s skin and faces melt and become severely damaged. I felt the heat myself for a brief moment, but it mainly went by me because of where I was. My phone didn’t work, and I wasn’t able to reach my parents or my wife, and my battery seemed to have drained to ¾ way to dying. After the explosion finished I stepped out to see the damage, and the mushroom cloud was still stretching for the sky and the city was leveled. I headed for the nearest town, which was just past the bridge, and military and police came to keep order and hand out MREs. People began to loot, kill each other for the smallest advantages, and if you had food outside of the protective zones you were pretty much good as dead. At this point I woke up, and went to the bathroom in shock. What I found weird is that the surrounding cities of the city that actually got nuked went into chaos. But i came back to bed, but the dream continued; I saw how ugly things got after. Gangs formed, looting parties, homes forced in and families killed for whatever they had. Military was unable to go out and war with these gangs since too many of them had weapons, and it would be a life costly endeavor to the military personal. So they simply stayed at the bases they set up.

What's also troubling is that before i went to bed, i was afraid to go to bed because of what i might dream. This has never happened to me, as i have a pretty good reign over fear.

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about this.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

Don't worry about or let it get you...
I used to get them all time in the 1st cold war!

Scary.. but it is still very unlikely despite today's
tensions.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I had a dream similar to that recently also very scary.
I wonder how many others are having them to.

Could be some type of mass prophetic thing going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

WOW!!!!

That was quite the nightmare I must agree with you. Must have been disturbing for you...

Were you able to identify the city in your dream? And do you have a history of premonitive dreams?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I usually don't bump nightmares-- but two tornadoes and a nuke in the same dream has to merit a star and flag.
Personally I've had several very bad dreams that seemed too "in there with it" to me, and yet completely out of control. Of course the scenarios if they happen are always out of our hands, and I just lay there and let it play out.

I may wake up sweating but still say to the empty room, "Is that all you've got?"
I lived through that Palm Sunday full fledged doubleheader that went marching up the Dixie Highway in '65: THAT was a house party. "Missed me by that much." Don Adams

If you checked we're still almost all of us still here in the morning, and just maybe---
dreams are being influenced now in ways we don't even want to comprehend. The hardware and technology are documented and out there. In retaliation, I say Peace .
edit on 3-4-2014 by derfreebie because: Typical typo in haste

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I was able to identify the city, but i don't think it was literal. The city was Greenville, but I live just outside Greenville SC. I feel it was more symbolic of the "green, peacefulness" being destroyed.

And yes I keep a dream journal and i have had such dreams of destruction, and i have had prophetic dreams lately of things that pertain to my life and also certain external events.

I want to share more of these dreams since they serve no purpose left in a journal if some of them have come true already, but this is my first dream i've shared publicly so.. yeah.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Close your eyes and concentrate your full attention on your heart..., then ask with full intent what you wanna know, to let it be shown to you..., don't specify too much.

3 of the 4 worlds are accesible to manipulation/powertrippers, so you're never quite sure wether you are being fooled or not by the trickster/pan, or that you indeed have had access to Akaishic Records.
Could also be that this dream visualises something in your personal life.

meditate on that, let no one tell you, only your heart..

language/thoughtforms/tulpa's can lead you astray, so tread carefully.

Make the Shift:

"It's not mind over matter, it's Heart over matter":-)

Your heart is the organ with the strongest electromagnetic pulse of all organs, concentrate your intent there, focus on heart chakra.., be silent...and then your aura will turn Green.
Some of your memories are in your head and some of them are in the electromagnetic field surrounding you.

There's your focuspoint...and C/Enter! haha
ask then about your dream, but with intent, don't use your thinKING ! thinking is All-Ways about the future or the past, never about the ´Present´ hehe

Start communicating with animals first, experiment, watch Anna Breytenbach for instance..

If anyone has any questions, mail me please, I can not guarantee an answer, but maybe I can give a pointer or somesuch.

The Alchemic-All Green lang-U-Age...the Uni-Vers-All language, The Language of the Birds, and welcome to the world of the Acousmatica (The Listeners)...If enough of us are able to experience it, we will change the world

I am now entering my second phase as I call it, a 6/month full intent/detox and prayer-inviting Ein Sof and Be as quiet as you can...quieter...quieter..., and then I will start a Pelgrimage to promote The Green Language, gonna rattle some cages hehe

Re-Move C-lock !

Disregard The TimeKeeper

I seriously have removed all clocks from my vision..., if i wanna know construct/time i will seriously have to make an effort.
never seeing a clock helps you to ´Listen´ better to your Heart-Rhythem

avoid entertainment if you can, seriously, you´re wasting your time!
entertainment is a word that´s made up of ´to Enter´ and ´To Detain´.., so....it detains you in the sense that you cannot spend your time doing something else, it programs you-predictive programming.

Please don´t watch TransHumanism/movie, there is a reason why johhny depp never saw one of his own movies..., he doesn´t wanna get caught in the wrong Tulpa, cos he knows what they´ll do to the footage..., they´ll impregnate it with visuals and language(all language is a prison)
And this time it´s game on, cos they wanna impregnate the youth´s mind with the acceptance of transhumanism, their plan is right here,
2045.com...

their Tulpa(Tulpa°thoughtform in latin..funny that at one time in my countries history, Tulips were money
will be unleashed this month....

Make people A-War-E

anyways, if you ever have a question about a dream, only your own heart can tell-show you..., never trust someone else on that, cos iy´s YOUR reality,,,

I had an asteroid/impact in full vision once, beautifully morbid sight btw, and i thought..could it be? iy was very real, but never mentioned it, but this one turned out to be one about my own life!
and yes...., kaboom it went! haha, never been happier

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Disturbing... mostly because a friend and I have also had a few dreams like this recently.

(1) I were going on a trip driving on the highway north and passing what looked like NYC. All of a sudden the sky got dark and clouds formed into a giant spiral vortex that looked like a gigantic silkworm in the sky filled with crackling blue energy. The remaining clouds clearly spelled out "STORMS ARE COMING" then the city in the distance crumbled apart into pieces as though hit with an atomic bomb.

(2) I was standing along on open plains when suddenly the sky turned black and clouds moved in. Countless tornadoes began touching down on the plains going in every direction, but although I stood among them, somehow they left me untouched.

(3) I was climbing a grass-covered mountain with a pair of other people, with the sky dark and winds blustering around us so hard they forced us to duck below the grassline and wormcrawl our way up towards the peak. In that dream storms were also coming, then just before I woke up I heard a voice say clearly to me, "You'll be in the wilderness for days. Start thinking about what you'll need to bring."

(4) My friend had a dream where he was in the hospital being treated for illness with a group of other people, when suddenly the skies turned dark and a tornado touched down and began rushing towards the building. Creepy thing is, this happened within a week of my dream number two.

All of these dreams were of the hyper-real variety--the kind with vivid saturated colors and linear consistent plotlines, the kind where you wake up in a sweat and go wtf was that.

So yeah, there might be a synchronicity going on here. Time will tell what these dreams really mean, but they seem to indicate one thing: Storms are coming.
edit on 3-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Death does NOT exist, `You can leave the attraction, but you are still in the Amusementpark´ haha
The Dharma/Dharma Dream

never fear, or you´ll cloud your judgement on your astral travels-dreams

fear is the killer, so don´t worry, accept your dream for what it is and meditate on it
Quantum Entrainment

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

WorthlessServant
reply to post by Teye22

I was able to identify the city, but i don't think it was literal. The city was Greenville, but I live just outside Greenville SC. I feel it was more symbolic of the "green, peacefulness" being destroyed.

And yes I keep a dream journal and i have had such dreams of destruction, and i have had prophetic dreams lately of things that pertain to my life and also certain external events.

I want to share more of these dreams since they serve no purpose left in a journal if some of them have come true already, but this is my first dream i've shared publicly so.. yeah.

It would make sence to me that the city in your dream would be one that you are very familiar with and/or that you lived in!

I read that it is really good to keep a dream journal, I do the same but sadly for me, only 2 entries in that last 6 months (I almost never remember dreams). I am far from an expert but I would recommend backtracking your older dreams of destruction to see if there is a pattern of sorts....Just throwing that out there! Not saying it is a premonition but it could maybe reveal a certain message/meaning for you personaly.

Teye

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Had the same sorta dream as we'll, I woke up and felt like I was going to cry

One of those where you can't shake the thought of it all day

I think it's to do with all the hype in the media with Russia and a lot of ATS mixed up with all the other Shiz in our subconscious

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Most of the time dreams are just dreams. I have had almost every kind of nightmare imaginable. Nuclear holocaust, being killed by someone, you name it. No matter how real they might have felt it was still just a dream.
I do wish that sometimes they would come true, like the other night I slept with Kate Upton (in my dream).

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2014 by WorthlessServant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanSubject

HumanSubject I kinda follow what you wrote, but quite honestly it's like you wrote it in code.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not one to discount precognitive dreams and visions... they seem to happen with more regularity than some would admit or believe, particularly for mundane day-to-day, personal stuff.

Huge events that affect many are less likely to be foreshadowed ... for whatever reasons... maybe due to the variables attached to so many different people... dunno.

That said, I had a dream where Jessica Alba was my sex slave/assistant... it was quite detailed and I remembered it when most dreams fizzle from memory upon awakening.

I think your dream has a much better chance of coming to pass, unfortunately... but I wouldn't place any bets.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I had the same kind of dream the night of December 5th, 2012. It was probably the most realistic dream I have ever had in regards to the vividness and the emotions I felt. I was at my friend's house in west Eugene, Oregon just hanging out watching tv. It was dark outside. Suddenly there was a huge white flash outside. My friends and I had a second or two to look at each other in shock wondering what had just happened, and then the shock wave hit. We were all thrown across the room and it felt like the house was being lifted off of its foundation. We were all thrown into the wall and were pretty badly injured and concussed. I have never felt more scared and afraid for my life in a dream. I didn't care about my family and friends, just had a complete primal fear of death and will to survive. We knew that a nuke had just hit Eugene. We huddled together in a corner of the garage trying to avoid the radiation for a little bit, then decided to get in my friend's car and just drive. There were people and families everywhere in complete panic running to their cars and driving away from the blast like crazy. After only a few blocks traffic was at a complete standstill and we got out and started to run. The air outside was hot and the sky was lit up yellow, and I could feel the radiation taking its toll on me. I had no idea at the time but confirmed by looking into it that all of the details of the dream perfectly match what happens when a nuke goes off. As we were running, a megaphone from somewhere behind us was saying that we were under nuclear attack from Russia and to move away from ground zero which was at 20th and Hilyard, an intersection that bears no significance to me in any way. I'm disturbed by this detail because I looked on google maps and couldn't have picked a location more in the heart of the Eugene/Springfield area if I tried. I woke up sweating, breathing heavily, and almost crying, I think I teared up a little bit. I was haunted by the dream for a solid week and still am a little bit, but I try not to think about it. If it happens it happens. Maybe it was just a crazy realistic dream.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What were you watching? What were you reading? What video games may you have been playing? What forums had you been reading at ATS?

Over the previous to the dream-day....all of this could have easily put the images into your subconcious.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Just then I saw a light and a white missile-looking thing coming from the black-clouded sky headed towards the city

If you ever have the misfortune to see this, LOOK AWAY!! You would get blinded by the resulting flash...(not permanently, mind you, but still)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

WorthlessServant
This dream is what I would actually call a nightmare for me. I have many dreams and I have seen some grotesque and ugly things, but this was by far the most real and the most horrifying experience.

I was walking down this road towards a farm field, but right before the field was a crossroad going into two directions. The weather outside was normal, sunny, and calm. I came to the crossroads with a variety of different people. There were blue collar type looking, doctors, lawyers, and military men. Although I didn’t ask anyone their professions, I knew what they all symbolized. As we as a group were moving down the road and was about to make a decision as to which crossroad direction to take, the atmosphere begins to change instantly into a dark storm, and it begins to rain. As we looked into the direction we were about to head in (left) there was a massive tornado. I’d say this thing was 300 feet wide, and the winds I wasn’t able to fathom since I’ve never seen something like this in real life. But I can say it was 5x stronger than the strongest tornado I’ve ever seen in a movie, and could rip anything apart in less than a second. Going back on the road we came from, there was a bridge about 200 feet from us, so we started heading towards it. Many people were confused, some were in shock to where they stayed behind, and others weren’t running fast enough. So as I got about 50 feet away from the bridge I looked back to see where the tornado was, and it was headed for and already on top of this city. The tornado seemed to have given “birth” to another smaller tornado about 1/10 of the size of the original, it was still attached to the big one, but reached 50-100 feet further than the bigger one. Just then I saw a light and a white missile-looking thing coming from the black-clouded sky headed towards the city. It was bright, and just above the ground it exploded and we knew the city had just been nuked. We saw the initial flash of light, the mushroom cloud beginning to form, but we didn’t look past that before we knew we had seconds to make it to the bridge. I hid behind the most columns as I could, and in the most secluded area I could find. I saw people running past under the bridge instead of finding shelter, and I saw them disappear and get launched by the shockwave of the explosion. Afterwards came this immense heat, that I saw some people’s skin and faces melt and become severely damaged. I felt the heat myself for a brief moment, but it mainly went by me because of where I was. My phone didn’t work, and I wasn’t able to reach my parents or my wife, and my battery seemed to have drained to ¾ way to dying. After the explosion finished I stepped out to see the damage, and the mushroom cloud was still stretching for the sky and the city was leveled. I headed for the nearest town, which was just past the bridge, and military and police came to keep order and hand out MREs. People began to loot, kill each other for the smallest advantages, and if you had food outside of the protective zones you were pretty much good as dead. At this point I woke up, and went to the bathroom in shock. What I found weird is that the surrounding cities of the city that actually got nuked went into chaos. But i came back to bed, but the dream continued; I saw how ugly things got after. Gangs formed, looting parties, homes forced in and families killed for whatever they had. Military was unable to go out and war with these gangs since too many of them had weapons, and it would be a life costly endeavor to the military personal. So they simply stayed at the bases they set up.

What's also troubling is that before i went to bed, i was afraid to go to bed because of what i might dream. This has never happened to me, as i have a pretty good reign over fear.

I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about this.

I will tell you this much from my dreams over the last week. Constant dreaming of nukes detonating and tsunami waves. Thats really it to what I remember of them. No particular targets that I see or landmarks to say it's any kind of premonition. I only bring it here because I've never had these dreams before a couple weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
O and the direction my friends and I were thrown in the dream was exactly consistent with the direction we would go if ground zero was at the location mentioned in my dream. I do not play violent video games and am not interested in nukes, bombs, war, or violent games, videos, movies at all. I was not even aware that Russia was our geopolitical enemy at the time of the dream and had never thought of them as a threat or anything like that before my dream. Completely out of the blue. Since the dream I have discovered that Russia has more nukes than any country on Earth, that Russia has breached sovereign US territory multiple times in the past five years including a nuclear submarine off the coast, that Vladamir Putin is a lot more insane than most people realize or the media lets on (bombed Chechnya killing thousands in the early nineties over revolts), and the list goes on. I have silently been more aware and more disturbed than anyone I know by all the news surrounding Russia and the increase in troubling diplomatic relations between Russia and the US. They seemed to take off starting about the time my dream happened. One of my friends and the few people I told about my dream said that he dreamed that he saw on the news on his tv that North Korea had sparked some tension between the US and Russia and that it said on the bottom of the screen on the scrolling news stories that moves from left to right that Russia was threatening military intervention against the west. He dreamed this after my dream of course, so it could have certainly been influenced by thinking about what I had told him, but he is also not interested in or informed about geopolitical affairs at all, and it seems kind of strange that he would dream something like this. There is no way to prove that I am telling the truth, but as a Christian who loves his family, friends, country, and sports teams I swear to and on everything from God to the lives of my family and friends to the national championship hopes of the Oregon Ducks that I am.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join